Michael out and about shopping again lol

8f4dto5.jpg

6kk162v.jpg

It's that the latest Teevo or what?
Michael always tinkering and banging around high tech gadgetry stuff.. like he knew how to use it LOL!:lol:
And whatever's in the goodie bag ..me wants!:lol:

MJ is indeed dressed very elegantly these days, the shoes look great. I wonder if the latest fashion pictures are an indicator of how his new "image" will be like. It's unusual that he's dressing like that when he's simply going out shopping, because normally he's out with some kind of disguise. The clothes look great on him.

The pictures would look so much better if there wasnt a watermark :rolleyes: anyway its nice to see him out and about

Last edited:
I love seeing new pics.. SO where was this shopping done at??

and everybody's crazy bout a sharped dressed MAN :D
dayum Michael looks hott - that man just looks so fine
in clothes .. and I love his boots always admire his boots

my baby is looking hot, isn't he...

also Harriett Cole (Ebony fashion editor) was in Miami on Friday for some big function.. I heard that she received a great welcome from the audience.. and everyone was talking about how nice Mike looked in Ebony...

and from the video I watched yesterday on Youtube with Ne-yo on Ed Love's radio show.. folks ARE reading his interview.. Ed Lov.. quoted what Mike said about Ne-yo...

It is strange but Michael's face looks darker in these pics than any other recent ones. Maybe he is using a bronzer or something. Anyway he looks good.

The pictures are great. Mike looks sharp! And he loves that Sharper Image store. I bet he was buying Christmas presents and started his Christmas shopping. I haven't started mine's yet. LOL.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

It is strange but Michael's face looks darker in these pics than any other recent ones. Maybe he is using a bronzer or something. Anyway he looks good.
Maybe because the media haven't got to it to over-expose it or put exaggerated makeup on him like they usually do. Most of his image have been tampered with before they see the light of day.:mad:

Last edited:
do you'll realize what is happening these last couple weeks (from the Vogue and Ebony shoot).. to today's shopping photos.. is what we have been waiting years............

BRACE YOURSELF............

He looks gorgeous and I'm in love with him and the way he dresses up...he is sooooooooooo attractive!!!
Love you my angel!!!

I can see he goes to my favorite store - LOVE Sharper Image!! Especially them back massaging chairs....bet he sat on one while he was in there??

He looks so great and i,m so happy he is injoying his life. He is doing so well and i really see a change in how people are seeing him. Lies can,t go on foe ever and the trueth sure is coming out. Watch out all you ones who want to be him cause he,s coming their is no stopping him. Can,t what haooens next for our sweet Michael . Love you Michael .:):wub:

I'm going to L.A. from Dec. 20th-Dec. 26th.. I'm not going to have much if ANY online access when I'm gone.. I'll need SOMEONE to give me NEWS of any sightings or knowledge of where he could be.. I wanna find him. :)

If you anyone is willing to help me out in anyway.. PLEASE DO.. PM me and we'll find a way of KIT while I'm in Cali.

He is getting into a Prius (the electric car). Good for him! Trying not to be so high maintenance with respect to resources and global warming; a follow up to his comments in Ebony. Walk the talk Michael.

He is probably in that Prius because he rented it. Maybe he flew into CA to shop in Beverly Hills.

Back