Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: Ted Riley Just confirms working on New MJ Album

Like some other member said, maybe he has startet working on the Dangerous anniversary album.

November album? It's not something that has been officially confirmed..as for now, i am just waiting and not expecting anything really in november, to avoid dissapointment.

Maybe it is not a confirmation but his website reported it too..

With this new agreement, Sony Music's Columbia Epic Label Group and Legacy Recordings will continue their term of rights to his catalog and also create new projects for Michael Jackson featuring the never-before-released Jackson recordings. The first project featuring unreleased music is expected for release in November 2010...

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/ne...-30-year-relationship-landmark-recording-deal

"your new lp" doesn't seem to imply a Dangerous reissue : Riley wouldn't use that phrase for a reissue of an old album. It implies an all-new album. But if he just got the call yesterday to start work on it, it'll never be ready by November.

I dont think Riley is producing or reworking the whole album that is being released in Nov. Could be a few unreleaed songs he already worked on with MJ that need some tweeking... and he could very well do that by Nov.

I dont think Riley is producing or reworking the whole album that is being released in Nov. Could be a few unreleaed songs he already worked on with MJ that need some tweeking... and he could very well do that by Nov.

I was thinking the same thing.

Re: The Official New Michael Jackson Album News and Discussion Thread

Just an update on things:

-The track list as I reported last week, if 100% finished.

-Work is currently being done on those songs by the producers MJ worked with. Lenny is putting the final touches on Another Day, Jerkins has been working on his tracks for the past month or so, while Teddy Riley is working on his two tracks now. The final producer who will oversee everything in the end is of course John McClain.

-This is not a long process and the entire re-mixing, production will be finished and handed to Sony by October 1st. The album will then go into physical production throughout October ready for the November release.

-Remember, the TII album was legally okayed in court around the 20th of September and millions of copies were on store shelves a month later! So don't worry about timing issues

-I am told everything is on schedule for the new album. Sony has not been notified about any upcoming announcement at this point however I was told by my source that the Twitter updates from Riley and Kravtiz were for the fans to ensure them new music is coming soon, and was planned to coincide with MJ's birthday. An official announcement is still expected soon I am told with a single still expected in October.

Teddy has a lot of history with Michael and knows more than a lot of people want Michael might have wanted so I see this as a positive move.

some ppl stop getting defensive over HIStory, he did not mention that album.. lol!! some MJ fans are always ready to fight and get on the defence..

He is proud that Dangerous did better than his last 2 albums over all.. I know if I produced on Dangerous like teddy did, id probably think "You know I must have had a good impact and did a good job since the album I worked on sold higher than MJ's work after without me."

EVERYONE would have that in there head, doesnt mean the work after was bad, its just a persons way of feeling proud of the work they did.. DAMN! lol

The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only

For all discussion regarding the up and coming Album of Michael Jackson

Please be aware this thread is for discussion only on what we at this pont know to be about the new album, you are aloud to discuss speculation but ensure its done with respect or your post will be removed.

Regards

Team MJJC

The Official New Album Thread - Factual And Speculation Information Only

This thread is dedicated to both the factual information and that of those who unofficially claim they are privy to inside information.

There will be no discussion in this thread. Any discussion will be removed.

Please be aware MJJC accepts no responsibility for the content of this thread whether it to be right or wrong.

Anything place in here if not form official sources is to be taken as pure speculation.

Any official information will be know by an official soure for the information.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only

Its a shame my old thread got closed but really im surprised it wasn't closed sooner. 538 pages - must be some sorta record?

So is SC05 allowed to post his "updates" in this thread? If he is, this thread will just inevitably turn into the same nonsense of believers and non-believers argueing back and fourth....

It's the most viewed thread on MJJC - a real shame being closed, IMO. I'm not too sure two seperate threads will help.

Does anyone remember who posted track list of songs in order they appear in movie at the end of September last year?
I am talking about this list:
1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (partially live)
2、Speechless (live)
3、Jam (partially live)
4、They Don't Really Care About Us (not live) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (not live) (short) (green screen)
5、Human Nature (almost live)
6、Smooth Criminal (almost not live)
7、The Way You Make Me Feel (live)
8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (partially live)
9、Dance and Shout (not live, just dance)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (live)
11、Thriller (not live) / Threatened (not live)
12、Beat It (live)
13、Black or White (not live)
14、Earth Song (partially live)
15、Billie Jean (live)
16、Man in the Mirror (partially live)
17、This Is It (recording)

It came from a user that does not post so often...

MattyJam has a point, no insider information here...pleaseee..

Last edited:

POP legend Michael Jackson's last DVD is set to be released in November 2010. According to Rodney Jerkins, this latest and last DVD containing 10 unreleased tracks will hit the shelves in November.

Rodney Jerkins, who produced 2001's 'Invisible' [Jackson's final studio album before his death in 2009] is preparing the tracks on the disk.

The album is reportedly set to be the first step of seven-year, US$ 250 million deal between the Jackson estate and Sony Music that will include new albums, releases and other projects with the King of Pop's distinctive stamp.

Music critics are apprehending a huge hit of the new album of Michael Jackson. They believe, it will knock-down Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Kesha.

http://www.weeklyblitz.net/967/michael-jacksons-last-dvd-this-november

Does anyone remember who posted track list of songs in order they appear in movie at the end of September last year?
I am talking about this list:
1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (partially live)
2、Speechless (live)
3、Jam (partially live)
4、They Don't Really Care About Us (not live) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (not live) (short) (green screen)
5、Human Nature (almost live)
6、Smooth Criminal (almost not live)
7、The Way You Make Me Feel (live)
8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (partially live)
9、Dance and Shout (not live, just dance)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (live)
11、Thriller (not live) / Threatened (not live)
12、Beat It (live)
13、Black or White (not live)
14、Earth Song (partially live)
15、Billie Jean (live)
16、Man in the Mirror (partially live)
17、This Is It (recording)

It came from a user that does not post so often...

MattyJam has a point, no insider information here...pleaseee..
Well, the list is so wrong. I don't think it's worth "spreading around".

POP legend Michael Jackson's last DVD is set to be released in November 2010. According to Rodney Jerkins, this latest and last DVD containing 10 unreleased tracks will hit the shelves in November.

Rodney Jerkins, who produced 2001's 'Invisible' [Jackson's final studio album before his death in 2009] is preparing the tracks on the disk.

The album is reportedly set to be the first step of seven-year, US$ 250 million deal between the Jackson estate and Sony Music that will include new albums, releases and other projects with the King of Pop's distinctive stamp.

Music critics are apprehending a huge hit of the new album of Michael Jackson. They believe, it will knock-down Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Kesha.

They're talking about a CD right? xD

am confused man, so any1 with updates will be posting them in tht other thread?

Well, the list is so wrong. I don't think it's worth "spreading around".

no, no...look, i'ts really not that wrong, songs are almost in perfect order and he has very good memory, cause poster of that list said he watched screener only one time... and this information came more than a month before official release of TII.
I am interested to know if anyone remember poster's name, thanks.

I had a dream the other night that I was in my car driving and Another Day came on the radio. I remember thinking to myself in the dream; No announcement has been made! It just came on!

So that's got me thinking... Does an announcement need to be made? Could Sony just drop the single without an announcement first?

Here we go again, mates. I hope things will go as good as possible (one more change at love, one more change at love....)
Let's try to have some fun while we wait.

thanks, MJJC!!!

:dancing:

Wait, did they say DVD? SO JERKINS IS gonna be working on that then? and the new album too?:scratch:

TNX for the post... :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

DVD?!?! Wow, I had no idea! That sounds amazing! Boy, I really can't wait for the holiday season to get here! And if I'm working in retail, it's gonna be a love/hate relationship for sure.....

This report should be taken seriously.

First: it says DVD when it means CD.
Second: it says 'last' DVD when it means first posthumous CD or something similar
third: it says Invisible when it means Invincible
Last and not least: it says Apprehending which is clearly not the right word. I would guess they meant anticipating but I could be wrong.

"Invisible", LMAO. I remember an interiew with MJ via phone (GetMusic or something) and he was like "with Michael Jacksons new album... "INVISIBLE".

Back