MJ @ Grammys....He will NOT Perform, According to Extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Surprise Performer At The Grammys!

I will listen to my gut feeling that says that he won't perform however it would be really neat if he was brought up on stage (if he attends the gala which he's likely to do since it's their 50th anniversary)

I am not going to be watching the Grammys. Because I don't want to see or hear singers that I can not stand. But I am still deffinitely taping the Grammys on Sunday night. But I am not going to get my hopes up that the surprise performer is not going to be Michael.

It's gonna be Madonna no doubt, lol. Boooooring. Especially if it's with Timbaland and his puppet Timberlake.

Off Topic: I remember on MJNO, everyone was talking about MJ having big SUV's while he's trying to Heal the World..so when we saw him again, he was with a little hybrid car shopping at an electronics store.Then, everyone started speculating that someone from his team was maybe on the thread and read the fans comments.

Wouldn't be awesome if someone came on now(from his team) and read all the craziness that's going on..will he perform, will he not perform, will he recieve an award, will he send a video message, will he even attend!!?? And tell MJ.

So many questions unanswered! lol

Well the Time's gonna be performing of course and I heard that Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis are gonna be there as well, so yeah it definitely could be Janet.

I hope so it is the 25th Anniversary of The Biggest Selling Album of ALL Time

I doubt it will be Michael.

I remember having this conversation last year :lol:

there's always a "surprise performer" and everyone always speculates on it being Michael Jackson.

I hope it's Alice Cooper!!! :punk:

:girl_haha:

it has been let slipped by someone (cause it was already on the net about a week or two ago)that michael would do the stage however not to sing
so i think thats what they might mean by surprise:lol:
i m sure going to watch this

Last edited:

It could be anyone in all honesty LOL

^ Doesn't mean any other performer, who hasn't been announced, would be a surprise.

madonna would hardly be a surprise, she's in most of the shows performing...a surprise means that people do not expect him/her to be there and yet here the person is. I don't think its madonna!

Maybe it's Prince doing "Bad", begging for Michael's forgivness and pleading with him to ask him to duet again... lol.

I almost sure Michael won't perform. What? old songs again? i think the artist with the new material will do the opening, it might be very well Madonna.

Maybe that's Akon or someone performing their T25 track and then..hopefully MJ joins for half a minute or something.. :lol: I just wonder how for example Akon could perform that track without Michael because Michael's on it. Maybe it's Fergie performing Billie Jean?

Im sure i read somewhere on the net (probs a Whitney forum) that Whitney Houston has been in talks with them, so it could be her and not Michael....have to wait and see :)

Or it could be Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson. The possibility's are huge.

Or, it very well can be MJ. He said he have to rehearse dance moves, and therefore he didn't wanna perform. This could be a trick just to think he would not perform, because its going to be a surprise if he do now :)

Last edited:

Oh my!!! I HOPE SO...I am crossing my fingers!! MJ, WE LOVE YOU!! Please perform!! Please??

They know how MJ fans think and are just teasing.. I think it's not Michael but they just want millions MJ fans to tune in.. :lol:

Im sure i read somewhere on the net (probs a Whitney forum) that Whitney Houston has been in talks with them, so it could be her and not Michael....have to wait and see :)

Well, I heard that it's Eminem who's not anymore that "slim shady".. :lol:

Please someone confirm these. I need to know if he is performing. if someone cant confirm this i have to take a quick call to Michael Jackson and ask him, but I dont wanna call now if he is learning new dance moves. So i dont knwo how to do yet, I will keep you updated.

Please someone confirm these. I need to know if he is performing. if someone cant confirm this i have to take a quick call to Michael Jackson and ask him, but I dont wanna call now if he is learning new dance moves. So i dont knwo how to do yet, I will keep you updated.

:lol: :rollin:

:lol:

btw already tired...his answering machine said: "rehearsing" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back