MJ programmes on UK this Christmas!

Moogisland

Proud Member
Yay, lots of MJ programmes this Christmas. Especially the 30th anniversary concert.

Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies:

Sky1 8:00pm Mon 21 Dec

Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Concert:

five 10:00pm Mon 21 Dec
five 9:00pm New Year's Eve

Michael Jackson Not for Sale:

five 11:50pm Mon 21 Dec

Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour:

BBC2 (London) 11:45pm Tue 22 Dec

Michael Jackson TOTP2 Tribute:

BBC2 (London) 1:45am Wed 23 Dec

Michael Jackson: The Last Days:

five 11:05pm Tue 29 Dec

There are loads!! Can't wait to watch them :D

Jeeeez! He's always on there, he is never on in the US, except Entertainment tabloid "news" bits and stuff.

Jeeeez! He's always on there, he is never on in the US, except Entertainment tabloid "news" bits and stuff.
hi i am from the u.k and there hasn,t been much on really,except i,d say these past couple of weeks,like move like michael jackson,and janet being on the x factor,thanks to the original poster for the info,i will get the tv mag so i won,t forget,

Ohh good about the concerts!

Though New Years Eve is probably kind of a bad night for viewers.. and things are on pretty late, why can't he have more prime time slots at family viewing time ..Bucharest on at 11.45pm probably not going to catch a lot of people watching all of that at that time... and TOTPtribute at 1.45am :/ .. only fans will bother at those times..I complain a lot hah.. but I want the BIGGEST possible audience!

Well I'm glad not everything is on Sky, hope Private Home Movies ends up on one of the main channels, BBC1, BBC2, ITV or C4 so everyone can see it.

I hope the concerts get repeated over and over, even if its on one of the music channels, like they show Beyonce, Pink, Black Eyed Peas, Madonna over and over.

Not sure about 'Michael Jackson Not for Sale' - what's that? Has it been on before?

Edit: Ok I've searched :

One-off documentary exploring the extraordinary history of controversial pop legend Michael Jackson in light of the recent cancellation of a huge auction of his possessions. The film looks back over the financial highs and lows of the star’s career – from his peak as the world’s highest-earning entertainer, to the point where he almost lost it all.
Mon 21 Dec, 10.50pm

No thank you.

Definitely don't want to watch The Last Days.

Last edited:
I watched MJ not for sale back in early June as I remember it wasn't too negative. I'll be staying up at all hours to watch anything MJ on TV :D
30TH ANNIVERSARY I CAN'T WAIT FOR!

Really..? I don't like the sound of it..I know I'll probably end up watching it anyway.....

Bucharest, 30th Anniversary and the TOTP tribute!!!!!!!!! *Goes to set Sky+* I would say Private Home Videos as well but already have that saved in my personal planner to watch any time I need a Michael fix. Thanks so much for this.

Most of them are on way too late...and can already be watched on the internet anyway.

I even have Bucharest on DVD!

i have no means to record any of this but luckily i have a good friend who is gonna do it for me. its MSG that i want the most the rest i have already....i know some is on quite late but hey!! at least its being aired.

Most of them are on way too late...and can already be watched on the internet anyway.

I even have Bucharest on DVD!

I know I have it on DVD too. Its good they're on, I'm not talking from our point of view, I'm talking about non-fans or those who haven't seen them and wouldn't go out of their way to watch them..I'm happy its on tv but they are on too late for maximum exposure, for people to just 'stumble upon' them.

Hopefully the Dangerous Tour is the FULL BBC one that was shown in the nineties.

If it is, can somebody record in in best/DVD/HD quality and put it on the "2000 Watts" forum because the current version of the BBC concert is only in OK quality!

Edit: the program runs from 11:45pm to 1:45am making it two hours long. The Official DVD says that running time is approximately 122 minutes making that two hours long as well so it seems like the version coming on TV is the Official DVD version and not the original BBC version.....But I could be wrong (Hopefully)!!!!

Last edited:
I can't effing believe this!!! AGHGHGH :angry: The show MJ Last Days started and about 2 minutes into it the picture suddenly disappears and is replaced by:

The scheduled programme is not available on Freesat

Update: It was an error, seemingly. They fixed it, but we all lost about 15 minutes of the show. Well, at least it's fixed now!

:bugeyed
Are they going to do this with MSG as well?????????? :censored:!!!!!!! I've never seen this message before!

Last edited:
They fixed it. Seemingly it was error. Ppl with Sky had the issue as well. Freesat and Sky. Guess you must be on Freeview? Anyway, it's back.

I'm going to be so stupid now... What is it the 30th Anniversary of? Michael becoming a Solo Artist?

Thank you

I've taped a bunch of the shows. I just need to watch them all now :)

this is epic, i knoe there on late and stuff but atleast there on! f the silly documentaries its all about the concerts, missed the 30th anniversary one last night, might watch it on dvd later lol the J5 bit is amazing and so is the Mj bit erm... not sure about the other stuff actually ben was good... erm.... anyways defo gonna watch dangerous bucharest and totp2 tonight woop woop!

There's another thread about this which includes the Culture Show on BBC 2 at 22:45 22/12 (tonight).

Back