MJJC Member Pictures !

DSCN1899.jpg

Cool pic, man - you're lookin great!
But I just don't like the wax figure, lookin' like a woman somehow! :D

No-one ever comments mine lol...:blush:

You got loads of comments! :lol:
I only got one but I ain't complaining! :lol:

Romi, you are soo pretty, and Prince, very handsome. I agree that the wax statue is a bit feminine looking!

sloride and Reeta, very pretty pics. And you, L.T.D.! Your eyes don't look small, silly. :) :lol:

You got loads of comments! :lol:
I only got one but I ain't complaining! :lol:

Romi, you are soo pretty, and Prince, very handsome. I agree that the wax statue is a bit feminine looking!

sloride and Reeta, very pretty pics. And you, L.T.D.! Your eyes don't look small, silly. :) :lol:

I think they do haha There is something about this webcam. Oh well. Ill have a new one tomorrow built into my new laptop. Then ill take another picture where my eyes hopefully wont look as small.

I think they do haha There is something about this webcam. Oh well. Ill have a new one tomorrow built into my new laptop. Then ill take another picture where my eyes hopefully wont look as small.

lol! aww :)

Last One I Swear

2d94j94.jpg

theres so many good pics of me lol.... not to sound concieted but l want ppl here & Michael to see me.lol

Sophie you're gorgeous! :wub: And Becca is as well. :wub: Yes, yes, we are partners in crime. :shifty:

This is another old pic of me...My camera is broken, so atm I have no other camera. So this is another old one from my comp.

2e3zla9.jpg

I think this pic is about a year old? idk :scratch:

I don't have a lot of makeup on in that pic :bugeyed must have been lazy that day...

This is another old pic of me...My camera is broken, so atm I have no other camera. So this is another old one from my comp.

2e3zla9.jpg

I don't have a lot of makeup on in that pic :bugeyed must have been lazy that day...
Not a lot of makeup?! Natural beauty! :blush:

kellye - lovely!

amyzabeth - you're adorable. And every time I see your username I laugh, because my name is Amy Elizabeth. ;)

GoldenLady - beautiful!

kellye - lovely!

amyzabeth - you're adorable. And every time I see your username I laugh, because my name is Amy Elizabeth. ;)

GoldenLady - beautiful!

haha yes, a lot of people seem to have the name "Amy" on this forum. My name is Amy and my middle name is Beth. :lol: So, that's where "amyzabeth" came from.

your very beautiful. 9 stars
:blush: thank you :) you are very beautiful too :yes:

kellye - lovely!

GoldenLady - beautiful!
:blush::blush: thanks!

finest woman ive seen on here...beautiful....*Divinity in motion* haha
:blush::blush::blush: aww, i'm quite flattered. oh and that song has been stuck in my head for a while :lol:

I think mj fans are a good looking bunch :D:cute:

heres me.
so anyone else get their ash?
thats what that thing is on my forehead btw...it being Ash Wednesday and all!! went to mass at 8:30 am to get it!! lol

ASHWED.jpg

2e3zla9.jpg

haha yes, a lot of people seem to have the name "Amy" on this forum. My name is Amy and my middle name is Beth. :lol: So, that's where "amyzabeth" came from.

hey i came up with that name for you!! >:[
hahah Aza!! that's your new name btw.

I'm still Hil because I'm a Swagga G and i say what goes and what don't.

and lovely picture sweet thang.... ahahahha Plumpers. deff mike approved :hysterical:

and this all i got. a year old hahah.

4toc3o.jpg

makes me look flat chested so i liiiike it

and here's the one i told you about from 2007... apparently i was a cam hoar back in the days haha
http://i47.tinypic.com/2mht1ee.jpg

Last edited:
Back