MJJC Member Pictures !

Aaaahhh! :bugeyed ...I got excited and was going to post it on here, but then when it came out it was the ugliest looking creature I'd ever seen in my life!! :doh: So, I said nuh-uh. :no: Thanks, though. =P It works for some people. -_- Haha.

LMAO!! Oh dear, this is not getting good reviews is it. Sorrrryy, I didn't actually try it out myself. So I'm guessing it doesn't create an amygrace style picture then! Sorrrrry x

Mmhmm. :( YANA. :better:

:hug: Its Valentine's day tomorrow... pah :(

Me drunk at a family meal :) i look rough!

I think you meant to put 'great' instead of 'rough'! Lol. :wub:

Darn. :doh:

:ph34r:

LOL snap. Thats what I said too.

Last edited:
Me as Montana! :lol:

endermontanaxi1.jpg

LMAO!! Oh dear, this is not getting good reviews is it. Sorrrryy, I didn't actually try it out myself. So I'm guessing it doesn't create an amygrace style picture then! Sorrrrry x

Oh, no no no no no. I meant to imply (?...:scratch:) that it was me, not the generator. =P

:hug: Its Valentine's day tomorrow... pah :(

Double pah. I'm flying back to my lonely apartment in Brooklyn after spending two months at my Mom's house. I don't like change. :no:

LOL snap. Thats what I said too.

:cheers: :giggle: ...Rep points for you. :yes:

Dang y'all. Everyone's looking amazing...

It is great to put the face with the name...I was soooo Off tryin to figure out what everyone looked like...:lol: But LOVIN all the pics...:D My thinking is really different from most ppl. so dont mid me... :lol:

i'll share mine...its taken after i cut my hair...(I remember i posted one LAST year or the year b4 i think) Dont remember...but yeah...here goes everything...;)

Picture0266-1.jpg

Picture0228-1.jpg

L.O.V.E.
Romi

It is great to put the face with the name...I was soooo Off tryin to figure out what everyone looked like...:lol: But LOVIN all the pics...:D My thinking is really different from most ppl. so dont mid me... :lol:

i'll share mine...its taken after i cut my hair...(I remember i posted one LAST year or the year b4 i think) Dont remember...but yeah...here goes everything...;)

Picture0266-1.jpg

Picture0228-1.jpg

L.O.V.E.
Romi

jus gorgeous...very beautiful eyes

Ha ha ha!! Hey Montana! Nice pic!! :) As you can see I havent slept yet, but after this I m logging off! I really am!! lol

I won't believe you one more word from now on! :p

Picture0266-1.jpg

Picture0228-1.jpg

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Hey, you lookin' nice, Romi! ;)

^Wow, gorgeous Romi!

Everyone is lookin' fine as usual. Always love peekin' in here.

Here's some of me that I took just tonight:
4355571778_94709001c8_o.jpg

4354825957_3130607350_o.jpg

Nice pics, girl! ;)

brunettes: my weakness haha...beautiful woman

Hahahaha, yeah and I have a weakness for blacks as you can see on my gf! :lol:

2hx4jzo.jpg

Apologies. My webcam is kind of poopy and makes my eyes look small? They arent really that small.

19058_106962439316800_100000091343477_181968_5003338_n.jpg

Oh and heres one of me messing round with my webcams new settings :\ haha

2s1osok.jpg

Last edited:
No-one ever comments mine lol...:blush:

Huh?? :brow: Here are some quotes from people commenting on your photos:

BillieJean you are seriously pretty!

You're a beauty too!

Wow, are you serious?! Thank you! :bugeyed :huggy:
What a compliment coming from you! You are a stunner!

So, you can't really claim that no-one ever comments on your photos.. :wink:

Romi...you're just stunning! Wow. Beautiful person both inside and out. The world needs more people like yoouuu! :hug:

reetamjjc.jpg

Note to myself: It would not hurt to clean the camera lens every now and then.

This is one from the fan day, its the only one where I look vaguely ok in. I'm in the middle flanked by my parters in crime StaceyMJ and Beccabubbles :giggle:

008rsw.jpg

Back