MJStarlight?!!!

MJStarlight, I'm worried about you.
I want to die, I just can't live anymore. Suicide is my only solution ..
But I don't want you to die. :weeping: You'll be okay... I love you! I really do! Just please come back!

Please Billie jean i appreciate you are feeling low but alot of people were worried about starlight they do not need the extra worry with someone saying suicide is my only option! Please Pm someone if u need to talk!

Shayla pleased you are just having a break let us know when u are back sweets! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But I don't want you to die. :weeping: You'll be okay... I love you! I really do! Just please come back!

Anyone thinking that way, really needs professional help. Though we can be a support system to you, a counselor can do more than we can. Nothing wrong with getting help for your problems. I have been there, done that, and though I have wonderful pals in my life, it was my counselor who REALLY helped me put everything into perspective.

Suicide affects the living too. I have two friends that did it within a year of the other, and the sadness and questions it leaves us still living, really stinks. It hurts us too.

Live!!! We only have one shot at it here.

PLEASE get help.

I wish you the best.

I'm so relieved to hear that Shayla's OK! Thanks for letting us know!

*Billie Jean* - please, don't talk like that! I DO understand the hurt but... Please, stay safe! :huggy:

Billie Jean...With all due respect...don't you think it is enough???
First of all,if you are worried with star,it dosen't seem like,as you are saying all the time,anytime you have a chance,that you want to die!
Of course people will foccus on you,as noone wants you to die,or anyone here.
Also...You say all the time that you want to die...do you really?Let me tell you something,someone that wants to die,dosen't say again and again that will kill herself.I know what i am saying because i already tried it,and believe me i didn't say i was going to do so to anyone.
Of course this dosen't means that you should take your life...i would never say something like that.
But if you read this thread well,you will read that star was worried with you,trying to help you,like lots of members here,and maybe the way you were feeling,made her feel the same way?
Have you ever wondered,how many people that are trying to help you,Are feeling the exact same way as you,or even worst??
Maybe you should...and maybe you would be suprised with lots of things.
With this said,i want to make it very clear that i am not,was never,suggesting that you should take your life,or even that you shouldn't post.Thank you.
I hope i didn't hurt you,as i am trying to shake you up,hoping it will make you see the reality of life.
Take care.
God Bless

Why on earth were you all so worried...?

Someone doesn't log on to a forum for a few days and you worry about her?

MJ Star was also on my FB friends! I have chatted to her close enough to share her postal addy so will send her a letter! It will take a while to get there though as I am in UK!
All we can do is pray for her......:)
xxx

Shay was quite literally on here every single day. She stops posting for a few days, deletes her Facebook and her last posts are extremely depressing...

Why come into a thread that you obviously have no reason to be concerned about and then post that??????

We her friends know that Shayla is on this forum pretty much every day and we being her friends are concerned that she has not been on in the last few days and regarding her last post we have reason to be concerned!

We have since been informed that she is taking a break so are all relieved that she is ok!

God why do people have to post when it is not needed! But thanks for your input!! Jesus!

Why come into a thread that you obviously have no reason to be concerned about and then post that??????

We her friends know that Shayla is on this forum pretty much every day and we being her friends are concerned that she has not been on in the last few days and regarding her last post we have reason to be concerned!

We have since been informed that she is taking a break so are all relieved that she is ok!

God why do people have to post when it is not needed! But thanks for your input!! Jesus!

We love her and care about her!:yes:
She is our sis in MJ:)
sweetheart where are you??
Sent you a pm giving u my phone number.
I care about you. We ALL do. :agree:
xxx

Exactly.

Shay was on here all the time. It's one thing to not post here, but when her facebook went missing, a lot of us had great cause to be concerned.

Thank God she is alright.

Billie Jean...With all due respect...don't you think it is enough???
First of all,if you are worried with star,it dosen't seem like,as you are saying all the time,anytime you have a chance,that you want to die!
Of course people will foccus on you,as noone wants you to die,or anyone here.
Also...You say all the time that you want to die...do you really?Let me tell you something,someone that wants to die,dosen't say again and again that will kill herself.I know what i am saying because i already tried it,and believe me i didn't say i was going to do so to anyone.
Of course this dosen't means that you should take your life...i would never say something like that.
But if you read this thread well,you will read that star was worried with you,trying to help you,like lots of members here,and maybe the way you were feeling,made her feel the same way?
Have you ever wondered,how many people that are trying to help you,Are feeling the exact same way as you,or even worst??
Maybe you should...and maybe you would be suprised with lots of things.
With this said,i want to make it very clear that i am not,was never,suggesting that you should take your life,or even that you shouldn't post.Thank you.
I hope i didn't hurt you,as i am trying to shake you up,hoping it will make you see the reality of life.
Take care.
God Bless

You are so right about one not telling anyone. I had two guys that I went to school with do it, and they told no one. We didn't even know they were hurting. Sadly, some say it for attention, but if one is gonna do it, they will just do it. And sadly, my friends did. I miss them everyday.

Ah, OK I didn't know she came on here every day and deleted her Facebook.

No need to attack me.

Ok that's cool, but does anybody know why she deleted her facebook? I liked her messages about Michael lol.

Starlight Starbright....you are in my thoughts love and I am sending positive energy your way...take as much time as you need away from the forums but please know that you are sincerely cared for..with love always....:heart:

I share the same sentiments, Serenity.

MJStarlight, if you happen to see this thread, just know I'm glad to hear you are okay. I missed you on Facebook & I can't wait to see you around the boards again! :D

I did see her sign in to her msn today. I didnt get a chance to talk to her becuz i was going to log out. I didnt know that there was a search thread for her here, or else i wouldv stayed and asked her..

well I am so happy that Shay is ok....I too have been worried about her for the past couple of days...:hug:

Oh, so glad she is ok :) That's wonderful news...she's like a shining star on this forum :)

I hope she sees this thread and sees how many people love her on here :)

I am glad you are ok Shay. :) Good rest and come healthy and serene. We need you shining here ;) hugs

Last edited:
Back