Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

chernoff says there is a reason why walgren didnt get into the whole concept about propfol...

chernoff says prosecution have absolutely failed to prove a crime

LOL the pros have failed to prove a crime says chernoff!

we arent disputing negligence!! err thats the charge!!!

Chernoff is trashing Walgren's speech and said that prosecution failed to prove the crime. I wonder how much Chernoff is paid.

I don't think I can watch or listen to this. It makes me too angry.

hes saying the pros have to prove murray killed mj (wrong)

the defense said in their opening that they would never say Murray did not make any mistakes...

prosecution must show that dr murray actually killed Michael Jackson, the specific act is criminal negligent was the cause of death...

I bet anything Jerkoff is promised some %% on the documentary and interview sale.

trying to eat dinner while listening to this and chernoff right away takes my appetite away...pros has failed to prove a crime, has to prove cm killed michael.

has chernoff written down his speech or is he doing it off the top of his head. hes terrible. im bored already.

Where is that bucket that we used during the opening statement? I think I need it again.

Jesus. This is so bad. Chernoff talks about not disputing that Murray made mistakes, yet he tries to suggest that Murray not calling 911 immediately was defensible.

Back