New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

You just said they were awesome. What do you mean you can't view them?

Why don't you just copy them to your computer files and enlarge them?You just said they were awesome. What do you mean you can't view them?

Why don't you just copy them to your computer files and enlarge them?

pix r really small and when i click on, it say it needs username and password.

and if enlarge those little pix, the quality will be awful

Last edited:
Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

Great to see MJ out and about. :D And God, that shirt is awfully shiny! LOL. :lol: It's good to finally see him after so long.

Thanks for the pictures! :)

Last edited:

The noise in that place were as if it were a fan event, But it wasn't.... Those people were just there for Christian Audigier's birthday bash and Michael happened to be there.. Some my have been fans if so they were very lucky to be there at that time.
But this just goes to show that Michael is still very popular when it comes to the public :cheeky: Their reaction when he came on was crazy... But good :D

Do you mean to say...those people aren't poor folks that can't see him at parties and rub elbows with him like us...so that means they can't possibly be "MJ fans"?

What? A fan is a fan...privledged or not.

Well, that would be my understanding...don't let me persuade you.
That is not what I meant and you know it. The writer wrote the article as if to say that the guest were their because they knew MJ was there, in that case they were MJ fans that had come to see mJ. I made the point that they were not 'MJ' FANS,' in the same way we are. They were guest at the party, who came to celebrate with Christian. They were more likely Christian's fans than MJ fans. They were all just happy to see the man, just as much as the typical MJ fans would have been.

THANK YOU for the video link! DAMN, people went totally nuts! I could hardly hear what Michael was saying. HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SOUNDS SO HEAVENLY!

Does anyone have access to the REX FEATURES? They have so many good pics.

pix r really small and when i click on, it say it needs username and password.

and if enlarge those little pix, the quality will be awful

You should "right click" on them to copy. Left clicking prompts the register link, of course.

They shouldn't be distorted that much if you don't overly enlarge them. I take what I can get from it. At least I have the photos.

Those people just happened to be extremely lucky and be in the right place at the right time... Darn, that's why I always miss all the fun cos Im always in a right place, but at the wrong time :lol:
Thank you. That was what I was trying to say, but the writer took the real effect from the excitement by calling them MJ fans. As if they don't want to admit that the general public would still go crazy for MJ.

Last edited:

These pictures have made my day. Thanks all for posting them.

And Michael looks damn good. I can not wait for him to come back on the scene with his new music. If people at a party get this excited over him standing before him, imagine how excited they will be when he hits the stage for real.

You just said they were awesome. What do you mean you can't view them?

Why don't you just copy them to your computer files and enlarge them?

you can't copy them, neither enlarge, it requires membership

Thanks for the pics, Michael looks good! :)

It's even more exciting then that they were not his fans at all!!! They were just a lot of people who were really surprised by his appearance. Can you imagine what would have been the reaction if there had been his fans?????!!!! What an effect he has on people???!!! :eek: It's really incredible!
Yes, indeed. Even the writer was excited, yet he failed to admit that. How could they have been MJ fans when nobody knew he was going to be there.

you can't copy them, neither enlarge, it requires membership

I copied them. I just checked one to see if it would insert into a Word doc and it did.

Last edited:

yeah, enlarge them and enjoy whatever blur you can make out of it!

no doubt we'll get the HQ version soon enough..

I wish you are right , i wish it is not a problem of finance because i find it so strange seeing michael wearing same things in events , it is not like its everyday life but its an event , yes not so important but hey thats strange .

if it is the same, he wore that shirt 4yrs ago lol. its not like we see him in it everyday.i wish i cud wear somethin once then 4years later put it on. its nothin 2 do wit finances, im sure if it was, we would see him in it all the time

I think the video is a clear evidence of no matter what they say or think about Michael, when he's in a building everyone goes nuts :D People were there to celebrate Mr. Audigier's birthday, but when Michael appeared everyone was screaming their lungs out :punk:

I think the video is a clear evidence of no matter what they say or think about Michael, when he's in a building everyone goes nuts :D People were there to celebrate Mr. Audigier's birthday, but when Michael appeared everyone was screaming their lungs out :punk:
How could anyone resist the charm. That is the reason why MJ doesn't attend many celebrations because it turns into an MJ event.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

The sad thing is that maybe those people would bash him 2 minutes later because it's the trend to bash MJ. No one would show this on television or in a newspaper what has happened during this event. Just they know it who were there and we his fans.

How could anyone resist the charm. That is the reason why MJ doesn't attend many celebrations because it turns into an MJ event.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Remember the James Brown funeral... It was embarrassing for Michael I think. It was a funeral after all and they screamed Michael's name as if it was a Michael Jackson event.

yeah, enlarge them and enjoy whatever blur you can make out of it!

no doubt we'll get the HQ version soon enough..

I'm thinking you were referring to my post...yeah?

I didn't say that I would enlarge them. I said that I copied them.

I said to someone else that the enlargement wouldn't work if overly enlarged.

I'm okay with the size that I copied.

He does look good, dunne...
If Johnny Halliday was there, I'll bet you anything Audigier introduced MJ to him.

audig1ak7.jpg

audig2pu5.jpg

audig5us3.jpg

audig3nv9.jpg

audig4gd6.jpg

Great to see you King, glasses or no glasses, red shirt blue shirt old shirt new shirt..

i'm just glad to see you!!!!

and no use speaking in those videos..lol...u know nobody will hear you! lol!

Great to see you King, glasses or no glasses, red shirt blue shirt old shirt new shirt..

You got that right.:D

thank you for pics! :dancin:

Soooo true!

That shirt is awful, he wore the trousers several times before, so the boots, but I don't care! The point is that he doesn't wear sunglasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see his eyes. Finally! :wub:

Back