New Pix of Michael Jan. 14, 2009

80 degrees ? wow.

Here in Denmark it's bitter cold!

Looks like this thread is getting along nicely, that's a relief, for now.

Yes I am loving the glasses! But I am wondering if someone is tipping off the paparazzi everytime Michael is in the Dermatologist's office. It seems as of late that the doctors office is the place where Michael has been getting the most photographs. I do wish they would at least give him his privacy in that area and photograph him somewhere else. The doctors office seems a little much. Obviously they are trying to string up a rumor that he isn't doing so hot in the medical area.

Michael Jackson Waves to the World

here is website:http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/01/14/michael-jackson-waves-to-the-world/

Michael Jackson Waves to the World

Michael Jackson gets mobbed by fans as he tries to sneak out the back door of a medical building in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

The King of Pop celebrated his 50th birthday this past summer and kept as much as his face covered as possible as he made he way to his car. Jackson wore his usual surgical mask in addition to a scarf and a hat. He did manage to find a few moments to sign some autographs before hopping into his car with a packet of Kettle Chips to snack on while driving away. The legendary singer is reportedly leasing a mansion in the ritzy Bel-Air section of L.A. for $100,000 a month.

here is pictures of him :) :yes: :heart:

michael-jackson-1149-7.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-01.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-02.jpg

michael-jackson-bringing.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-03.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-04.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-05.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-06.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-07.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-08.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-09.jpg

michael-jackson-waves-world-10.jpg

here is different wabsite his different pictures of him:http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/76665/michael-jacksons-medical-disguise/

like MJ his bag of chips in his hands :yes:
fp_1805896_michael_jackson_exits_a_.jpg

fp_1805904_michael_jackson_exits_a_.jpg

michael-jackson-1149-7-1.jpg

Last edited:
There is nothing to get worry about.as others said he has a skin problem and it so normal to do the check up .We have'nt seen him to visit dermitoligist for few years so he is doing it now . By the way, I dont see any thing wroung with pants and fedora. I like his out fit.

Thanks for news and pix wendy 2004 and bnd 90.

Mr.Jackson...This one is for YOU..!

"Everything great that has ever happened to humanity since the beginning has begun with a single thought in someones mind...If ANYONE of us is capable of such a great thought...

Then all of us have the capacity to keep living...BECAUSE WERE "ALL" THE SAME~~~

Yanni - Live at the Acropolis
Author

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXr47G3SMrI

:angel:

Last edited:
Ya think he got them chips out of one of those snack food vending machines they have in medical facility waiting rooms?? Haaha :p

"Damn, whens it gonna be my turn!? *looks at his watch* Imma' get me sum of them Kettle chips dammit! " *fishing for quarters in his PJ pants pocket*

Lol!! What's up with the random bag of Kettle chips?(at least that's what I think the bag says...) I think it's funny actually so I'm not teasing the man. I just think it's very random! Maybe he thought he was gonna get hungry during his checkup!
LOL,I thought I was the only one bugging out about the chips. On the real, MJ needs to try Salt n' Vinegar or go with the classic BBQ. Finger lickin' good. But he will need plenty of water if he eats the salt n' vinegar, them things will have your lips all pruned up looking like an old person..Well now we know he likes Kettle chips and KFC..

Thanks for posting the pics..I'm loving him in his glasses..
salt-vinegar-chips-blog._V5608670_.jpg
=
sour-face-thumb.JPG
(when you don't drink water with S&V chips)lmaoo
3271backyardBarbeque.gif

Last edited:
LOL,I thought I was the only one bugging out about the chips. On the real, MJ needs to try Salt n' Vinegar or go with the classic BBQ. Finger lickin' good. But he will need plenty of water if he eats the salt n' vinegar, them things will have your lips all pruned up looking like an old person..Well now we know he likes Kettle chips and KFC..

Thanks for posting the pics..I'm loving him in his glasses..

OMG this is the funniest post ever!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!

If he needs privacy, than why post the pics?? you guys are just as bad as them....

lol@Marni...I'm just saying Marni, the s n' v chips are the sh**... But will have your blood pressure sky rocketing. I think MJJC should send him a box of chips for Valentine's day..
LMAO@LJ, depending on the size of the bag, you surely needs at least two bottles of water to wash them down with.

If he keep son goin there, that place is goin to be a damn circles

Ain't it possible that he visits someone in the medical centre? I mean he has a lot of older friends, also he uses to visit sick people in general. That's the way he cares.

Since not many month ago I was a little worried about the way MJ dresses in pubblic, come on, actually he wears the same things over and over for 3-4 years, then he changes outfit...I was thinking of him having a series of the same kind of shorts, trouseres, and so on, I could image his gardrobe like a series of the same damn shirts!.... right now I see that's cool to dress like you want with your favorite clothes everytime, all the other celebrities are so carefull to always have nice clothes and possibly always differt outfits for any time they go out. Kind of thing that makes him so special, different, and actually human.

oh God so glad to see him again!!!!!!
Thank you very much for all the pictures!!!!!!!!!!
is there a vid too? available anywhere?

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY Michael we love you *Muah!!!* xoxoxo

..and we love your chips too.. mmm Chipotle. Wanna share? :blush:

Back