New Pix of Michael Jan. 14, 2009

oh I hope he does stock up on chips, KFC and pizza! That is the way to go, I hope this is what the doctor ordered! Get some kgs on to prepare for a concert! :)

thx for the pictures!:)
i like his reading glasses..this frame is so trendy on him :)
ahhh..and those black pants are back! :D(and i also see some PJ.lol)

looks like he goes there every 2nd Wednesday

Yeah the glasses are fantastic.finally a modern and trendy frame...hope he wont loose it like the other pairs.... :)

michael-jackson-1149-5.jpg

His eyes are amazing and beautiful :wub: Mike, I fall for you again and again!!!

Thank you so much for showing us the pics. Wow he is wearing the WMA´s 06 trousers, that´s cool. :D

Shame on them paps for not letting the man go to his doctor quietly. He has every right to go to the doctor for whatever reason. Someone's health is above all and they don't respect that. I feel so angry....they won't leave him alone. In spite of his own problems he has the damn paps to think about. I would like to emphasize his kindness towards the fans. He has never denied to pay attention to us or sign presents and pictures. He is such a kind person yet we insist on commenting on trivialities such as why is he dressed like that, why is he not in a good mood, why this why that. We have to respect his privacy as well. I am glad that he is taking care of himself and I pray that he is always alright I don't need to comment on anything else!
God bless you Michael!

LOL,I thought I was the only one bugging out about the chips. On the real, MJ needs to try Salt n' Vinegar or go with the classic BBQ. Finger lickin' good. But he will need plenty of water if he eats the salt n' vinegar, them things will have your lips all pruned up looking like an old person..Well now we know he likes Kettle chips and KFC..
:lol:... He's actually holding the most extreme, hottest type of Kettle Chip out there:

6245deathValleyChipotle.gif

"Death Valley Chipotle--the ULTIMATE pepper paradise"

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

This 2007 People’s Choice Winner has got heat! We had to go out into the hottest, driest desert in North America to have a vision of the ultimate chip in the quest for hot pepper perfection. A smoky blend of chili pepper, cayenne, chipotle, habanero and jalapeno, with subtle spice accents, this chip will have you seeing visions and leave you thirsty for more. With heat that’s slow to burn and full of flavor, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to the sweltering, expansive plains of the desert.

http://www.kettlefoods.com/our-all-natural-products/chips

michael can i have some plz ? i love them hot pepper chips :wild:

cool pics btw. im glad that he started wearing masks again. he hasnt wore them since 2002. michael has his own fashion and he looks absolutely fabulous :wub: razzle dazzle them ;)

Thanks for those pics :)!
oh! He looks manly when he's wearing glasses :"> I love his eyes behind those glasses, it's beautiful >

lol@Marni...I'm just saying Marni, the s n' v chips are the sh**... But will have your blood pressure sky rocketing. I think MJJC should send him a box of chips for Valentine's day..
LMAO@LJ, depending on the size of the bag, you surely needs at least two bottles of water to wash them down with.

well we better send him the water too or otherwise he'll be all puckered up before he's asked to pucker up :trish:

:lol:

:lol:... He's actually holding the most extreme, hottest type of Kettle Chip out there:

6245deathValleyChipotle.gif

"Death Valley Chipotle--the ULTIMATE pepper paradise"

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

I am sooooo never gonna try them :mello:

oh so becuz michael jackson wears the same pants over and over somethings wrong? oh so i guess back during 02 an 03 something was wrong because he always wore that red shirt geez lighten up. pple wear the same pants all the time,if he can fit them hes going to wear them they are his pants damn
tell me about. some posts are just. well i dont have to say. mj is allowed to wear a pair of trousers more than once u know. dam i most be terminal considering i wear the same pair for ages.

and ppl need to realise its a dermotoligist not just a regulat doctor. its treatement for skin and having botox and what not. ppl are worrying for no reason no matter how many times they are told. hes probably been having some cosmetic work done hence the mask.

Last edited:
Yep. There's Michael.

If it were not for the pants, these pics would look just like the last ones we got.
He still has on his PJ top. Paps wont make much money off of these one....
which is a good thing.

michael-jackson-1149-6.jpg

Thanks for the pix :)
He has only the jacket of pajamas a blue square :wub:

tell me about. some posts are just. well i dont have to say. mj is allowed to wear a pair of trousers more than once u know. dam i most be terminal considering i wear the same pair for ages.

and ppl need to realise its a dermotoligist not just a regulat doctor. its treatement for skin and having botox and what not. ppl are worrying for no reason no matter how many times they are told. hes probably been having some cosmetic work done hence the mask.
I think he's simply treating his skin, and not wearing make up hence the mask.

yeah thats highly possible. just pointing out the different senarios seeing as we still have ppl worrying about this

He could have also gone to the dermatologist because of his skin problems (vitiligo), it does not necessarily mean he has had cosmetic work done. The dermatologist probably wants to see MJ without make-up if he is going to examine/treat his skin. Michael probably doesn't want the paps taking pictures of him without make-up on, hence the mask.

He could have also gone to the dermatologist because of his skin problems (vitiligo),

i said that aswell in my first quote. im pointing out the possibilites because ppl still think hes going to a standard doctors. it could be anything skin releated vit/lupus or cosmetic. my point being u aint going there if u need a lung transplant lol

I feel sorry for Michael that he can't even go to his doctors appointments without someone poking a camera in his face all the time. Yet we all must agree, we love to see him, no matter what. He doesn't look bad, looks good as far as I am concerned. I'm glad he's wearing his glasses more and not his usual sunglasses. In fact it looks like he's got a lot to read there or some type of business he's doing in one photoshot.
Thanks for sharing the photos.:wub:

A nice birthday present to get new pics of him! :)

oh I hope he does stock up on chips, KFC and pizza! That is the way to go, I hope this is what the doctor ordered! Get some kgs on to prepare for a concert! :)

That wouldn't be too good for his heart. At his age, he should cut down on greasy foods

Shame on them paps for not letting the man go to his doctor quietly. He has every right to go to the doctor for whatever reason. Someone's health is above all and they don't respect that. I feel so angry....they won't leave him alone. In spite of his own problems he has the damn paps to think about. I would like to emphasize his kindness towards the fans. He has never denied to pay attention to us or sign presents and pictures. He is such a kind person yet we insist on commenting on trivialities such as why is he dressed like that, why is he not in a good mood, why this why that. We have to respect his privacy as well. I am glad that he is taking care of himself and I pray that he is always alright I don't need to comment on anything else!
God bless you Michael!

He's probally used to it by now. THis has been going on since the start of his career.

he looks good

I would say that if I could actually see his face

He could have also gone to the dermatologist because of his skin problems (vitiligo), it does not necessarily mean he has had cosmetic work done. The dermatologist probably wants to see MJ without make-up if he is going to examine/treat his skin. Michael probably doesn't want the paps taking pictures of him without make-up on, hence the mask.

Mabey it's another nose infection, like the one he had in 2003. Things like that must be treated with antibiotics and followed up by a doctor.

Michael has always liked to dress comfortibly. remember the red shirts and trousers? S odon't worry. He's always wore pyjama pants.

He probably just......really likes the pants. lol

I have pairs of pants that i wear quite often because I find them comfortable and just like them in general :D

Also, his hat may have been crumpled when trying to make his way through paparazzi??? :\

I like the pictures. But this doesn't have to happen every time Michael goes to the doctor. Somebody's got to be telling them he's there. This is the third of fourth time this has happened in recent months. And it's not like the media actually care about him whatever's going on.

i think its more of a case of ppl following him. every since mj has been living in L.A either at that hotel in B.hills or his new house the paps have been at the docs many times when mj has been there. fans are there aswell so i presume they are just following his car when he goes out. or its somewhere they check out as one of the places mj could be. there may be many times hes been to tht doc and w dont know about it cause no one follows him so who knows if it happens everytime

Back