New Single This Month? (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
because imo its a crappy song that we wasn't supposed to get. ALSO it could have been AKON's song NOT Michaels. You know he does Background vocals for SOME people. But i didnt see it as a very good song to begain with. so im glad its not the first single.

Agree. I can listen this song only because of Michael's new vocals, but nothing more

I hope somewhen in June he's really gonna bring some new material out. Would be amazing :D Well, I'm sure he will, can't wait ;)

I agree Hold My Hand was an okay song. I don't think it was a bad song though. Would that be the "comeback" song I would like for Michael? No. It's not strong enough. But my point is that it can be released onto iTunes without it being an "official" single. Artists are doing this method now. If there is a new single, it's gotta be a club banger. It's gotta be something that gets everyones attention. I have confidence in MJ for that.

I agree Hold My Hand was an okay song. I don't think it was a bad song though. Would that be the "comeback" song I would like for Michael? No. It's not strong enough. But my point is that it can be released onto iTunes without it being an "official" single. Artists are doing this method now. If there is a new single, it's gotta be a club banger. It's gotta be something that gets everyones attention. I have confidence in MJ for that.

EVERYONE has Hold my hand. Why would he put that song on Itunes when everyone already has it.?

Im having a very confusing day...:mello:

he wont release HMH. the whole HMH project was canned when it got leaked, akon said the leak put an end it all

If a new single is released it will be BRAND new, unheard before :) (well until it probs leaks a few days before lol)

If you know what you're doing, I agree that everyone can download the song for free. But does everyone know about Hold My Hand? No. If the song was released onto iTunes, it would do extremely well. Come out with a new single and then make Hold My Hand something like a B-side. I think that's a good idea.

What if it's actually Let me let go, hahahahaha

but srsly, Michael NEEDS to release one song, it's all I'm thinking about everyday except the concerts.

I agree with you all that it has to be a club banger like beautifull from akon or something like that:)

We need a real club banger from Michael. We haven't gotten one of those in a long time! I'd like it to be something funky. Almost like a 2009 version of Don't Stop Till You Get Enough. Something along those lines!!!

I think it would be a mistake to sing the first new single during the first concert performance without releasing it first. Heres why: no doubt someone in the o2 will record the new song on their mobile during the first performance and post it to youtube, so the first exposure that almost everyone will have to the new song will be a very poor quality youtube posting.. people will then make judgements about the new music based on that. Any hard work put in to making the tracks perfect will be for nothing, because first impressions count.

But, if the track was released before the first concert in full quality (iTunes or whatever) then it wouldn't be a problem because people know the real track and how it should sound. Sha'mon Mike!!!!

why is every1 saying HMH was rubbish ???

i would rather listen to that song than any of the rubbish currently blurting out on the airwaves.

HMH will stand the test of time unlike the crap 2day

Have to wait and see....but if we get a new single at the end of this month....I won't need a plane to fly to London in July...I'll be so happy I'll be floating on air and will float there all by myself!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Michael is fantastic. AKON -- SUCKS!!!

Enough said. Keep Akon out of it and everything will be just fine.

I won't go as far as to say that Akon sucks...but I am not a huge fan of him. Reasons being: I don't really care for his voice. I don't like his production. It sounds very generic and a lot of his songs sound the same. My question would be what Michael saw in Akon in the first place to work with him. Will.I.Am I understand. Will has talent producing and would make sense working with Michael. But Akon, I just don't get that.

Hey all, take this with a grain of salt, but i typed in Michael Jackson on twitter, and found some security guard (i think) posting this on his twitter...

*Back at work now. Paparazzi at the gate for some reason. Something about Michael Jackson being on-lot with his kids and filming a video.*

http://twitter.com/jrgutier

~Sam

The problem is there is too much anticipation for the new single. I'm sure it will be brilliant but the excitement for something good will surely lead us to be a bit disappointed if one comes out i think personally. Still i really hope he releases something soon!

At this stage it would be a complete privailage to see a new Michael Jackson video

whats the new video gonna be about ? is it gonna involve his children ?

Pianoman , thanks again for giving us an insight, i know that you have people inside in some shape or form! I really believe that Michael is going to get the new songs out before and between shows even say in the months he is not performing, i think we have loads surprises that will be unwrapped when he comes to UK and i actually think he will bring new single with him! What better way to promote it than to say i have my first bit of new music for over 5 years or more!!

OMg its exciting and its nearly time.

Roll on showtime and Michaels arrival.

Terry

Not many days from This Is It, I think it's time to release a single to hype everyone up!

I hope rumours don't get in his way and he just goes along as he's planned... whatever that plan is. I can't see people's speculations about release dates getting in his way because there are ALWAYS people saying when an album will come out or a new song or what not. Those are a constant, ever since I first started paying attention to it all in 2003. So if that affects his decision on things maybe we should all start saying we can't see it happening for another few years..lol.

All I know is, I cannot wait to hear this new music, and I really hope that it is sooner rather than later...but I get the feeling we'll never know until it happens.

Pianoman , thanks again for giving us an insight, i know that you have people inside in some shape or form! I really believe that Michael is going to get the new songs out before and between shows even say in the months he is not performing, i think we have loads surprises that will be unwrapped when he comes to UK and i actually think he will bring new single with him! What better way to promote it than to say i have my first bit of new music for over 5 years or more!!

OMg its exciting and its nearly time.

Roll on showtime and Michaels arrival.

Terry

You're welcome. :)

at the same time, lets hope info dont get leaked because if it does the mike wont release or at least not on time. Lets hope he is up 2 all these things but lets hope o official info gets leaked unless its from mj's camp

So, if anyone happens to find something that gets leaked, perhaps it would be a good idea not to tell anyone else but instead report it right away so that no surprises are ruined? I know that would be hard, and part of me would want to hear it or peek at whatever it is, but I don't want things ruined for Michael in any way. I hope everything goes off even better than he could hope for or imagine.

i dont beleive there will be anything b4the shows start. the concerts are all that matters interms of preparation to mj imo. and he doesnt have time to give his all to a side project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back