(NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! THE WINNER ON PAGE 57!!!!!!

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 3 - PAGE 7 / POST 1

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 3 - PAGE 7 / POST 1

wbss 2008

Wanna Be Startin Somethin' 2008
How can anyone vote for P.Y.T 2008 yet? Its like the best remix on there :yes:

Last edited:

The Girl is Mine 2008 i like the club mix of this version better

Wbss 2008

Last edited:
Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 3 - PAGE 8 / POST 1

How can anyone vote for P.Y.T 2008 yet? Its like the best remix on there :nod:

exactly! :rollin:

my vote goes to WBSS 2008...just not my cup of tea :no:

How can anyone vote for P.Y.T 2008 yet? Its like the best remix on there :nod:

Because PYT 2008 sounds nothing at all like the original, so to me it is not a remix, it's a new song that I can't stand!

WBSS 2008 is a remix, it has strong elements of the original so how can someone not like it as opposed to a new song that sounds nothing like an MJ SONG? I think that's very weird... :scratch:

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 3 - PAGE 8 / POST 1

Wbss 2008

wanna be starting something feat. Akon..

WBSS 2008 (feat Akon)

PYT 2008 is my vote

purely because WBSS '08 had new michael vocals!

PYT 2008

I'll probably get some stones thrown at me for daring to say this, but I like WBSS 2008 :ph34r:

Wanna be startin' somethin' 08

beat it 2008... fergie ruined it...

P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)

Beat It 2008 has already been eliminated, luckily :)

lol! sorry, I haven't been following this thread... but in that case, my vote has to go for PYT 2008, I like the original WAY better :)

pyt 2008

omg stop voting for wbss 2008 thats an great song wtf

and tgim 2008 is great also

now lets get rid of PYT 2008 now thats trash

we must get rid of all them remixs 1st and then the songs that ive never heard of

GOT THE HOTS
AND CARSOUL

lol i cant even spell it , but those two songs ive never even heard so they are next

lol! sorry, I haven't been following this thread... but in that case, my vote has to go for PYT 2008, I like the original WAY better :)

i loveeeeeeeeee your siggy by the way im looking for an michael tattoo with an picture and his name and rest in peace and im thinking about getting your siggy on my arm thats beautiful omg

Wbss 2008

P.y.t 2008

counting votes... won't be home later so...

ROUND 3 RESULTS:

Oh I am so happy :) The loser is Akon.

:)

1. WBSS 2008 (FEAT. AKON) - 23
2. P.Y.T. 2008 (FEAT. WILL.I.AM) - 9
3. THE GIRL IS MINE 2008 (FEAT WILL.I.AM) - 3

ROUND 4

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
3. The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. P.Y.T.
9. The Lady In My Life
10. Someone In The Dark
11. Carousel
12. For All Time
13. Got The Hots
14. The Girl Is Mine 2008 (feat. Will.I.Am)
15. P.Y.T. 2008 (feat. Will I Am)

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

18. Billie Jean 2008 (feat. Kanye West)
17. Beat It 2008 (feat. Fergie)
16. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (feat. Akon)

OK I know that y'all will keep voting for the remixes but I vote for Got The Hots. I am not a fan of this song...

As for the video for WBSS'08 - it didn't deserve one!

Re: (NO MERE MORTAL CAN RESIST THE EVIL OF) The THRILLER ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 4 - PAGE 10 / POST

I honestly missed that we could vote for Carousel and Got The Hoots, which I'm not sure are even better than WBSS 2008.

So my next vote goes to Carousel, I ain't really feeling it. :ph34r:

Back