OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME!!!

if there is any justice in the world, then ROCK WITH YOU should def win....oh my god, his voice is magic there......so much range, such a good song...and he's totally squeeeee in the video (not that that clouds my judgement, lol)
rockwithyou.gif

Totally agree! RWY may well be my favorite Michael song...
although it's impossible to choose a favorite. But it's way way up there.

Timeless. Never get sick of it. And the vocals....! :love:

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME!!!

it's hard to choose... Off the wall is amazing :w00t:

but my vote goes to Girlfriend! :happy:

Working Day And Night

girlfriend is actually quite catchy ... i like it

It's the falling in love

Get on the Floor

wow there all equally good! i cant vote lol

girlfriend is actually quite catchy ... i like it

Me too! I think Michael was the perfect guy to sing that song. It's so cute.

Girlfriend...my least favorite track.

But just to set the record straight, OTW is a perfect album.

It's the falling in love

Mighty fine album! wouldn't want to eliminate ANY .. but you know :)

i already know the winner of this game'' i cant help it'' thats my fav song of all time so dont vote for it

and wtf stop voting for'' its the falling in love'' thats my jam

the weakest song is GIRLFRIEND

OMG!!!! This is hard! hard! HARD!

This is probably the hardest game for me yet... for Mike's albums.

I'm voting off It's the Falling in Love....

Damn... I didn't know David Foster co-wrote this song... :ninja:

Girlfriend...my least favorite track.

But just to set the record straight, OTW is a perfect album.

YES! OTW is my musical bible and it is absolutely PERFECT. in every way shape or form. it has everything needed for a well rounded album. I picked shes out of my life

Girlfriend!

if there is any justice in the world, then ROCK WITH YOU should def win....oh my god, his voice is magic there......so much range, such a good song...and he's totally squeeeee in the video (not that that clouds my judgement, lol)
rockwithyou.gif

I agree Rock With You should definitely win! :swoon:

here i am with the late results... sorry!

ROUND 1 RESULTS:

1. GIRLFRIEND - 16
1. IT'S THE FALLING IN LOVE - 16
2. SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE - 7
3. DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH - 3
3. WORKING DAY AND NIGHT - 3
3. I CAN'T HELP IT - 3
4. BURN THIS DISCO OUT - 2
5. GET ON THE FLOOR - 1
5. OFF THE WALL - 1

So, as soon as this , we got a tie...

ROUND 1.5

Vote for your less favorite between Girlfriend and It's The Falling In Love.

My vote goes for It's The Falling In Love.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 1.5 - PAGE 6/

Girlfriend

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 1.5 - PAGE 6/

lol.

It's the falling in love definitely!

its the falling in love....blech

Girlfriend

It´s the Falling In Love

Both songs are quite bad and arguably the worst tracks on OTW. However, I'm voting for Girlfriend. It's really a filler. MJ had much better tracks in his vault, like Sunset Driver...

girlfriend has to go please keep ''its the falling ion love''

It's the Falling in Love

Oh god, this thread is not good for me because I love ALL tracks of OTW and especially It's the falling in love. (great song for in the evening)

She's out of my life will need to be out of the game.

It's the Falling In Love

Back