OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 1.5 - PAGE 6/

ROUND 1.5 RESULTS:

The loser with 22 votes,opposed to 16 is It's The Falling In Love.
Moving on !!! :)

ROUND 2

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Rock With You
3. Working Day And Night
4. Get On The Floor
5. Off The Wall
6. Girlfriend
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It
10. Burn This Disco Out

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. It's The Falling In Love

My vote goes to Working Day And Night.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 8

I Can't Help It :ph34r:

Last edited:
Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 8

NO why did, It's The falling In Love, have to go !!!

My Vote Girlfriend, i do like this song though:)

Girlfriend though I do like it... guess I just like the others more!

Off the wall :ph34r:

Girlfriend.
After GF is out, it will become really hard to vote lol. :)

Girlfriend

Voting is suprisingly easy now...

Working Day and Night

I Can't Help It. The chorus gets extremely repetitive and well, it's a skipper for me.

Girlfriend now.
Going to be another tough game after this round!

Girlfriend

...i dont know...
shes out of my life

I can't help it

It's the falling in love

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - Janet is in the studio working with Rodney Jerkins! (lmojackson - that one is for you Fam! :D)

awwwwww thanks bud you know i loveee her
ROUND 1.5 RESULTS:

The loser with 22 votes,opposed to 16 is It's The Falling In Love.
Moving on !!! :)

ROUND 2

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Rock With You
3. Working Day And Night
4. Get On The Floor
5. Off The Wall
6. Girlfriend
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It
10. Burn This Disco Out

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. It's The Falling In Love

My vote goes to Working Day And Night.
and wtf i am shocked

and im voting for girlfriendB] for the 2nd time

Girlfriend or She's out of my life... Hmmmm....

Girlfriend, it is...

dangerous_88 would you mind also adding the post number when a new round pops up. I have my settings for the board a little differently than everyone else so I have 4 pages in this thread when everyone else seems to have 8. Thank you! :D

Anyhoo, I vote for Girlfriend.

Girlfriend

Girlfriend

girlfriend

She's Out Of My Life .... and it cuts like a knifeeeeeeeee :(

damn people vote vote

girlfriend !

This gonna be super hard – but, I gotta do what I gotta do:

innie minnie miny moe.... girlf... I can’t help it has to go.

ummm...Girlfriend...

Back