OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME!!!

Girlfriend! The only track on OTW that i hate.

I love Girlfriend! Used to hate it , but Michael's voice is so adorable... tu-du-du-tu-du-du and stuff :D

MJSPYT1, come on, it's just a game! :D
How do you think it's for me? I had to vote every time on every game (except for when I was in Greece!)

Well, Girlfriend has extremly stupid and cheezy lyrics and is the filler song on the great album! :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME!!!

yeah but with Michael it's never filler... his voice and the way he sings about this is like... I really imagine him having a teenage crush on some girl :) :) :)

OMG SO IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW. Girlfriend????? Why are so many of you voting for Girlfriend???! I LOVE that song, it's one of my favourites on the whole album. OMG! It's so soothing. :bugeyed

It's The Falling In Love

ummm, I'm not voting cause this is one of my 2 favorite albums *in Kanye West voice* OF ALL TIME!!! OF ALL TIME!!!

sooo, just wanted to come in and sing:
:girl_karaoke:
"and just enjoy yourself, groooove. Let the madness and the music get to you, life aint so bad at a-a-alllll, if you live it off the wall
life-aint-so-bad-at-all! live-your-life-off-the-wall!"
:girl_dance:

*runs out of the thread*

LOL, thanks for the performance :clapping: I just love this place :D And this game too!

I vote for Girlfriend

Girlfriend...

canttakethisstuffnomore.gif

This is going to be hard, I feel most songs are on the same level.
Or it's like two levels - One where the songs are really really good and there's a level called "Rock With You" which is beyond them all :D

My vote goes to It's The Falling in Love - The chorus and bridge are amazing, but the verses doesn't live up to that same standard, imo.

She's Out of My Life....a little too emotional for me. lol

I love Girlfriend! Used to hate it , but Michael's voice is so adorable... tu-du-du-tu-du-du and stuff :D

MJSPYT1, come on, it's just a game! :D
How do you think it's for me? I had to vote every time on every game (except for when I was in Greece!)

It hurts my feewings :(...just voting songs out like that...

-_-

LOL, thanks for the performance :clapping: I just love this place :D And this game too!

I vote for Girlfriend

:fame:

:rollin:

Wow, this is gonna be tricky.
My first vote goes to It's The Falling in Love.

Tough... Gotta go with She's Out of My Life.

yes its a well known song but...i think don't stop til you get enough. i always pass on it.
i dont care for how his voice sounds muffled when he says
''Keep On With The Force Don't Stop
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough''
i love every other song though on OTW, so this will be a tough game for me seeing my favorites leaving.

Y'all are going to kill me.....but I vote for "Don't stop till you get enough" :lol:

yay...im not the only fan who thinks this :rofl:
:cheers:

Lol you can't vote off DSTYGE so early. :)

Ahah, oh god, I love "Girlfriend" and "I Can't Help It..".
"Girlfriend" is so damn cute. The lyrics are totally cheesy, but you can thank Macca for that. :lol:
Michael makes it great.

And "I Can't Help It", well I just adore that song.

I think I'm going to go with "It's The Falling In Love". :no:

(Also, HUGE WTF at the votes for DSTYGE!)

Edited my vote to: I Can't Help It

It's a little annoying...

Last edited:

You can classify me as crazy but...Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

^^
D:! but whyyyy??

and I'd have to say.... burn this disco out

You can classify me as crazy but...Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Hehe, it's not in my top 3 either..

I really wonder which song will win this time.. In all previous games i have predicted that, but this time I have no clue... :)

I really wonder which song will win this time.. In all previous games i have predicted that, but this time I have no clue... :)

The title track should definitely win!! :dance:

Hmm..this is hard..im gonna go with "it's the falling in love"..

Why not? It's an amazing song!
It's not the best of the album imo. I prefer Rock with you and I can't help iitttt :yes:

Off The Wall :)

if there is any justice in the world, then ROCK WITH YOU should def win....oh my god, his voice is magic there......so much range, such a good song...and he's totally squeeeee in the video (not that that clouds my judgement, lol)
rockwithyou.gif

Working Day and Night

It's the falling in love

Back