OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 11/1

burn this disco out.

DID I SEE SOMEONE VOTE FOR GET ON THE FLOOR?
*goes to cry*
lol

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 2 - PAGE 11/1

burn this disco out.

DID I SEE SOMEONE VOTE FOR GET ON THE FLOOR?
*goes to cry*
lol

There were more than one! :(

But you're voting for BTDO, that's Get On The Floor's groovy twin!

I'm in such an Off The Wall mood these days, I think this thread ought to have 4 winners at least! :lol:

Burn This Disco Out

Isn't this round 3 now?

Off the wall again :ph34r:

Workin Day and Night

Get On The Floor
(and dance with me :dance: )

I Can't Help It

kelly.gif

AHHHAAHAHHHAAA, too funny!!!! :lmao:

I vote for I Can't Help It

She's Out Of My Life

OMG I know what will happend now... I will be voting
She's Out Of My Life
All game long and it will be usless untill the end... well such is life!

Vote : She's Out Of My Life

There were more than one! :(

But you're voting for BTDO, that's Get On The Floor's groovy twin!

I'm in such an Off The Wall mood these days, I think this thread ought to have 4 winners at least! :lol:

I hear ya... I don't know how we are gonna get out of round 4
:sigh:

wtf stop voting for i cant help it thats my fav mj song ever wtf

and i vote for burn this disco out

i cant help it is mj best song in my case omg

Isn't this round 3 now?

There was a round 1.5, so that's why we're only at 2 now.

Burn This Disco Out

I can't help it..why is everyone voting for Burn this disco out?..uhhh...

Isn't this round 3 now?

Yes, it's round 3.

There was a round 1.5, so that's why we're only at 2 now.

No. In round 1 no song was eliminated. In round 1.5 ITFIL was eliminated and then in round 2 Girlfriend. Now is round 3. :)

Anyway, i'm voting for She's Out Of My Life

I can't help it..why is everyone voting for Burn this disco out?..uhhh...

totally agreed! Burn this disco out is my second fave!!!
I can´t help it has to go.

Sorry. it was indeed round 3.
I just didn't edit the title.

ROUND 3 RESULTS:

1. SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE - 7
2. I CAN'T HELP IT - 7
3. GET ON THE FLOOR - 5
4. BURN THIS DISCO OUT - 5
5. WORKING DAY AND NIGHT - 3
6. OFF THE WALL - 1

And so we have

ROUND 3.5

Choose for your less favorite between She's Out Of My Life and I Can't Help It.

I choose NOT to vote, as these two are my favorite songs on the album, the third one is Get On The Floor, which I cannot believe someone doesn't like.

So go ahead, vote for whichever you vote out of these... I won't!!!

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 3.5 - PAGE 14

I Can't Help It :ph34r:

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 3.5 - PAGE 14

I'm going to sit this one out too, as these are my two top favorites as well. :no:

I swear, if "I Can't Help It" gets voted out, then I'm just going to cry!

OK i understand if someone doesn't like Can't Help It, not everyone can appreciate a song like that...but SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE????

THE LIVE VERSION ???
THE "AAAAAND IT CUUUUTS LIKE-A-KNIIIIIFEEE" part???!

You guys are insane.

Oops, I didn't even realize we were on Round 3! Haha, not to be a copycat, but I will sit this round out too because I can't decide! :p

OMG! THESE are the two songs y'all voted for!!??? Insanity I tell ya!

OMG. This is a tough one.. I don't know if I can vote...

I gotta sit this one out. :(

LOL, I like "I Can Help It" - actually, I like all songs on the album.
But there are some songs I appreciate more.

It's like chips or candy you know... you can appreciate different kinds, but still you have some you like more.

Off the wall is probably the album of Michael that sounds most like an album from the first to last song - even though Dangerous is my favourite album ;)
Off The Wall has this continuity to it, like a thin red line from the first to the last second of the album.

I Can't Help It :ph34r:

ditto on that front.. ICHT

I love all Michael's album for different reasons... but OTW holds a special place in my heart - his enthusiasm is so infectious - and the first use of his hiccups and oooppps - is so much fun.... he just sounds so happy on thr majority of this album (not counting She's outta my life) I LOVE hearing him that happy - just makes me melt...

I may have to start sitting out as well after this one....

Shes out of my life...i dont think i can vote anymore...its killing to vote for any song :( all i know is if ANYONE even thinks about typing rock with you or OFF THE WALL then kill yo self (sorry...those are my all time favorite songs EVER! lol)

errrrrrrrrr!!!...she's out of my life.

ugh, I love both of those songs. eeny meeny miney mo:unsure:...I can't help it...ONLY because MJ never made a video for it.

I can't help it..

Back