OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chile, I think we are going to have to call 911 for you.... :stretcher :doctor:[/b]
haha im trying to :wild:

yayayayayayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

am I the only one that cannot view the video??

haha im trying to :wild:
yayayayayayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:[/b]

I feel you girl!!! I was just telling someone today!!! If I getting this excited over a magazine, the world better watch out when the album hits AND when I meet him for the first time!!! Lord Help Me!!!!! I will be OUT OF MY MIND!!!!! :D

THE VID- Does it work for you?????????????????????????????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE VID- Does it work for you?????????????????????????????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/b]
yes. u have to click on that download link and download it. u cant see it otherwise

am I the only one that cannot view the video??[/b]

No, whenever I try to dL it keeps freezing my computer.

Can someone upload this on youtube or mediafire please?

when I try to DL it, I get these pop ups and when I try to go back it takes me TOO far back.. Like before the download.. So, IDK..

I got the DL to start.. :)

Man, the pics are going to look even BETTER in full clearity.. the lines, krinkles, in the face with the expressions.. All those little detailes that is so cool..

"You give me fever
Like I've never, ever known
You're just a product of
Loveliness
I like the groove of
Your walk,
Your talk, your dress"

GO MICHAEL!!!!

Do you reckon this was the thing Raymone was on about????

GREAT to see Michael is back doing his thang.......this is SOOOO the start of something so damm special!

We should call y'all the Flipmode Squad 'cause any new pic or new single and y'all :jumpcrazy:

I remember when I was like that. Thank God I'm passed that "phase".

Seriously I am. :)

Screencaps from the video:

04dk1.jpg
03lz9.jpg

05ch0.jpg
06yt5.jpg

07bi3.jpg
01ti3.jpg

02zj0.jpg
08qr9.jpg

Enrico

Well, I've been in that "phase" for years, so I don't think it is one, lol.

Michael just creates excitment, haha. He's special.

See what happens when he gets quiet and goes underground? Photos pop up in a magazine! :D He's been busy, y'all. Quietly workin' on things like this, and he looks GOOD!

Nice pictures, Mike. And the one of you coming through that wall is "symbolic." :yes: :flowers:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: We've been waiting so long, I hope this is the start!!!! I will be going Michaeling with my Mom tomorrow to see if we can find it! I can't wait!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back