'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

I got mine day before yesterday but have been too busy to get in here. It's beautiful, but it's so heavy that I can't lift it! Also, I've seen all the pics, so was a little surprised by that. Thought there would be pics in there I hadn't seen.

In Germany you can buy them in a pharmacy/drugstore/apothecary's shop, because some people need those gloves when they have problems with their skin...Atopic dermatitis....

I think you can buy it in the UK there, too?
:)

Yes, same here. I had to buy a pair years ago for my skin problems, and those have to be made of cotton, to avoid allergic reactions, so I think those are a good option to take care of our "precious" ;)

Well I had my email and depite the weather conditions apparently the UK will definitely still receive theirs in time for Christmas. So here's hoping! Cutting it close :)

Ordered from the Times and finally got it this morning.

I am not allowed to open it until Christmas Day tho!

I feel for you guys who paid alot more than us from Ticketmaster and still havent received it!
Keep The Faith!

I am from HONG KONG!!
I finally got my Opus today!!!!

1 glove, no card and no fedex code ever received!

But it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo huge and heavy!!!

Here is an email i have just received - have called opus a few times today also and they have assured me that it will be delivered either late today or tomorrow - here's hoping!!....

Order reference: **-***** Tracking information: ***********

Dear Customer,

Despite issues with shipping and customs intervention, orders placed by customers in the United Kingdom will now be delivered in time for Christmas as indicated in the email sent yesterday. Despite some technical difficulties we are now able to provide you with your tracking information. Above is your 11 number tracking number from Fedex. If you are expecting more than one Opus then they will be fulfilled using the tracking information above. You can access your tracking update in one of two ways: - Go to http://www.fedex.com/ukservices and key your number into the Track field - Alternatively, replace the last 11 digits of the link below with your 11 digit tracking number and this will link you directly to your delivery information. Please be aware that your tracking information may not be live until later this evening, but be assured that your delivery will be fulfilled as promised. Fedex have assured us that all delivery drivers will continue to work until they have delivered or attempted to deliver your Opus. http://www.fedexuk.net/accounts/QuickTrack.aspx?consignment=04065020396
Once again, we thank you for you patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused but trust that you will be thrilled with The Official Michael Jackson Opus when you receive it.
Yours sincerely,
Andy Clay
Publishing Director
Opus Media Group

I'm a Times customer in the UK and have recieved nothing. Mind you I live in a little village in a valley between 3 hills and we're burried in snow...maybe they have problems getting to me??

I would have rather it took ages and was perfect, the fact that there are errors in it really ruin it for me. I don't think it is acceptable.. we paid so much and it was supposed to be THEE have to have Michael Jackson book.

Last edited:
Mine doesn't work either!!! What a nightmare this is becoming. I have not even had a shower today as i am scared i will not hear the door!!

My tracking details now work...

"Status: Consignment data received"

...don't like the sound of that....

I have that too. Look on the right under your name. It should say there when delivery is scheduled. For me it says "Service Next Working Day".

My tracking details now work...

"Status: Consignment data received"

...don't like the sound of that....

I am starting to put my faith into the Easter Bunny....Santa aint brining mine the next person for the job is the Easter Bunny :D

:lol: then i will go Opus hunting in the garden instead of Egg hunting :D
poor rabbit..this one will be heavy

They forgot about Eastern Europe for sure! No book, no e-mail... I "love" you ticketmaster!!! You proved once again that you are the "best"!:mello:
totally... :( and they do not even respond to our e-mails. This feels pretty bad :(

Just got an e-mail from fedex that opus will arrive to mine tomorrow

so times online orders were shipped earlyer via parcelforce and I think most people should start recieving them

opus/ticketmaster orders were shipped via fedex-- got a feeling they might of shipped international orders first before they started doing the UK ones but there all on there way now

guess people cant really force them to go any quicker then they are and we just have to bite our lips, smash a few vases etc (ala scream) and just when it comes it will come but totally worth the wait

Just got home and realized I have a huge parcel waiting for me! I got my opus book today! FYI it is delivered by Fedex.

I haven't open it yet but will do in a bit. Hopefully you would all get it real soon!

Just got an e-mail from fedex that opus will arrive to mine tomorrow

so times online orders were shipped earlyer via parcelforce and I think most people should start recieving them

opus/ticketmaster orders were shipped via fedex-- got a feeling they might of shipped international orders first before they started doing the UK ones but there all on there way now

guess people cant really force them to go any quicker then they are and we just have to bite our lips, smash a few vases etc (ala scream) and just when it comes it will come but totally worth the wait

It is totally worth the wait!! It's like this massive piece of gold!!

I HAVE MINE...........i am so relieved now. it feels like christmas day for me already. there is so much in there i need a few free hours to just take it all in. The quality of it is amazing and from the few pages i have gone through so far i am in awe... this is not just a book its my book :lol:

I HAVE MINE...........i am so relieved now. it feels like christmas day for me already. there is so much in there i need a few free hours to just take it all in. The quality of it is amazing and from the few pages i have gone through so far i am in awe... this is not just a book its my book :lol:

oh you are so lucky. did u get card/glove?

did the delivery man say he was coming to ceredigion?! lol

oh you are so lucky. did u get card/glove?

did the delivery man say he was coming to ceredigion?! lol

Hi 2600becs... there is no card and only one glove which is in a sealed bag which i will leave in its bag, i got my own cotton gloves from the chemist.
I wasn't in when it came hun so i never spoke to the guy but i noticed on the couriers label on the box it was despatched from Cwmbran. As they are in Wales now i think you will get yours tomorrow, honestly ...its bloody awesome and the best thing i have ever brought myself.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Aw Lorraine thats awful, will they re-deliver tomorrow?

yeah, it says they will try again tomorrow, but I have to go out again. :mello: Gonna leave huge note on my door. LEAVE WITH NEIGHBOUR!!!!!!! :lol:

Had my tracking number earlier by email, looks like I'll be getting it tomorrow! They've got the delivery data, and it's on for next day delivery! :)

My Opus should have been shipped on the 17th. But the Fedex tracking hasn't been updated yet and yesterday I received an email that deliveries to Holland have been delayed and will not arrive before christmas..........

Back