Post your Desktops ( Merged )

Re: What's the picture on your dextop?

Here's mine...

0206091558a.jpg

I couldn't decide between that one and this one...so I'm gonna rotate...

02060915582.jpg

bloodyphynix you need to make sure that all programs are closed or at least minimized before you do a screen shot. After that you press on print screen on the upper right hand. Then click on paint and go to paste and it's there. You will need to save it and the upload it to a site where you stores pictures such as photobucket. Then copy link to get it on here.

I have no prnt screen button on this stupid "designed for mac" keyboard!!

*sigh*

it's really funny watching what programs people finds so important that they have to be on the desktop. personally i preffer and empty desktop. Not even resycle bin!

bloodyphynix you need to make sure that all programs are closed or at least minimized before you do a screen shot. After that you press on print screen on the upper right hand. Then click on paint and go to paste and it's there. You will need to save it and the upload it to a site where you stores pictures such as photobucket. Then copy link to get it on here.

I looked through my gadgets and didnt find that. I guess my versiom doesnt have it. Still thanks Dorothy :)

My dekstop wallpaper changes every 5 minutes, and I have about 45 wallpapers in rotation so I thought I'd post more than one screenie :p (hurray for Windows 7!)
3288607322_49ed7d425e_b.jpg

3287790387_56c7b24f71_b.jpg

3287790561_f2ee043bb4_b.jpg

I looked through my gadgets and didnt find that. I guess my versiom doesnt have it. Still thanks Dorothy :)

It's on your keyboard. There is a "Print scrn" key on your top right hand corner of your keyboard. It's near backspace key. Press the key and nothin will happen..then now you go to start - all programs - accessories - paint. Once you opened the paint, press "ctrl" and "V" at the same time :)

Back