Post your Desktops ( Merged )

Bumping!
I think it's fun seeing people's desktops :D
Here's mine at the moment:
desktop.jpg

Where did you get that pic from???? :D

I actually can't remember where I got the original pic from. It wasn't that big though...I had to extend the sides to make it fit my desktop. Here it is if you want it. :)
desktop.jpg

Thank you!!! :D

I saw that animated siggy on MJJC when someone called Birchey (i think) posted a message. I liked it and decided to make it my desktop, i hope he doesn't mind.

Last edited:
Desktop Backgrounds

So i changed my backgrounds today and there have been a few other threads about firefox themes and etc. so here's one for this

I have 2 screens so two wallpapers, the first 16:10 pic is of my main screen and the second 4:3 pic is my secondary monitor.

And the pictures look much better enlarged ;)

screen1eb.png

screen2qr.png

Re: Desktop Backgrounds

edittt

Last edited:

How do I take screenshot of my desktop?

Edge, I can't see your pics.

How do I take screenshot of my desktop?

Edge, I can't see your pics.
If you use Vista or Windows 7 you should have a program called "Snipping Tool". Use that to take fullscreen snip of your desktop then upload that image file to an image hosting site like Tinypic, Imageshack, etc.

If you don't use Vista or 7 then press the PrtScrn key on your keyboard, open paint, click Ctrl + V then save the image.

If you use Vista or Windows 7 you should have a program called "Snipping Tool". Use that to take fullscreen snip of your desktop then upload that image file to an image hosting site like Tinypic, Imageshack, etc.

If you don't use Vista or 7 then press the PrtScrn key on your keyboard, open paint, click Ctrl + V then save the image.
Thanks! :)

Here's mine

desk.png

edittt

Last edited:

Starcraft - Brood War?

*brofist*

Haha Yup!! I see you have the SC2 Beta, I would get it but I am not to sure how smoothly it will run on my comp, it could use an upgrade.

Haha Yup!! I see you have the SC2 Beta, I would get it but I am not to sure how smoothly it will run on my comp, it could use an upgrade.
Well it's over for now, there will be a beta phase 2 a few weeks before release (July 27th) though.

I'm sure you could run it on at least low settings as long as your comp isn't 5 years old, it isn't very demanding. I had everything on low at one point and it looked better than WC3 on highest settings. :lol:

Well it's over for now, there will be a beta phase 2 a few weeks before release (July 27th) though.

I'm sure you could run it on at least low settings as long as your comp isn't 5 years old, it isn't very demanding. I had everything on low at one point and it looked better than WC3 on highest settings. :lol:

Yeah I heard that it doesn't require a top line computer, it does look really awesome I really hope I can play it (same with Diablo 3 :) )

Back