Randy Jackson's Twitter...

tweeted 20 minutes ago. seems like Randy is looking for theories, can't think of them on his own?

r2nmmp.jpg

What EVIDENCE is Randy talking about?

I mean, if he has tangible information and/or evidence then HE should spill the beans. Nevermind sending cryptic tweets. No time to play games, if you got something to say, then just say it.

holy sh**! wtf happened to this thread? I haven't visited it for a while and now there's 16 pages and I'm totally lost on what y'all are talking about! I don't wanna go through all the pages again, I have pink eye! I know, gross! Somebody fill me in please! LOL

What evidence, Randy? ...and why can't you not say more?

What evidence, Randy? ...and why can't you not say more?

That's what I'm saying. Time for Randy to get gangsta, IF he has evidence. Time to take a page out of the Goldman's playbook. (Those folks were everywhere, and knew how to get their story out there. They went after the folks and got results.)

I don't believe he has any tangible information and/or evidence, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Randy seems to be very, very angry about everything that's going on. I've let him know that we're supporting him as we all want is justice for Michael. We all have many differences about how the case is being handled and should be handled but our common ground is that we had someone that we love taken away from us and we want justice for Michael.

Randy indeed is very very angry. Maybe he should consider doing a remake of his classic ''Love you honey''
[youtube]OYLBBLfusVY[/youtube]

He seems fine to me, just upset that his brother is dead. He wants answers and justice as any loved one would.

I think Thrillerchild was worried as he is referring to Randy previously having a mental breakdown.

I don't think it's disrespectful if that's what you believe happened. It seems the family doesn't trust those people either and they think there's more to this so you might be on to something. I wish randy could share more information with us but i know he can't expose too mch. I hope the officials are taking the family serious and are considering more charges because they obviously aren't satisfied.

I know what your saying, but i didn't want to tweet my thoughts to him for the whole world to see, I could have did t privately, but I got chicken lol.

Do you have one ounce of proof? If you don't then you are no better then the people who say Michael was an addict who gave himself Propofol

Do you have one ounce of proof? If you don't then you are no better then the people who say Michael was an addict who gave himself Propofol
Except for the fact that michael's case is a homicide.he didnt' give himself propofol and the only drugs in his system were the ones murray gave him.

Randy indeed is very very angry. Maybe he should consider doing a remake of his classic ''Love you honey''
[youtube]OYLBBLfusVY[/youtube]

OMG!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed LOL

***Dead*** :bug-eyed wakes up...***Dead again***

This is the funniest thing I have read in ages.

I did not know about "love u honey"...so I am glad you added the youtube.

All joking aside, the '80's were really a mixed bag. don't know about a remake but Randy should channel his anger in music. Right now, both he & Karen Faye are riling up a few unstable peeps and the negativity is really starting to show everywhere.

OT: I read KF had a "hit list" on her facebook, and her "fans" have started to act up toward the people on the list. I find that really deplorable, because she is using the anger MJ's fans are feeling for her own gain.
And some of these people are unstable, they were allegedly stalking MJ for months leading up to june 2009, one never know who you are dealing with on a forum like facebook.

Last edited:
randyjackson8

Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us.
5 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8

Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us.
5 minutes ago via web

Thank you StaceyMJ....If you wanna know what is kinnda going on Randy is the twitter to read...it is so obvious he wants to talk to us fans and let us know what is going on,,but,,he knows for the sake of the case he cannot...:(

Why wouldn't they be in unity? I am sure they all want Murray to go to jail.

Why wouldn't they be in unity? I am sure they all want Murray to go to jail.

Maybe some of them believe there is more to the story and Murray is only the scapegoat.
It's such a horrible situation for them.

Maybe some of them believe there is more to the story and Murray is only the scapegoat.
It's such a horrible situation for them.

Maybe but getting Murray convicted should be one step in finding out what happened. Maybe if he actually gets convicted he may say more things he knows. He can't walk away free.

Randy is tweeting a lot today.

All the kids r safe. My nephew is a GREAT kid. Sad that the media has to pick on a 13 year old for their own gain

As I said, I must unite my family, evident by this most recent issue @ my family home.

Was handled correctly, no harm done. Allegations 90% false, fabricated by evildoers covertly trying 2 separate my family from the inside out

Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon

A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain

Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ?

'Her?' Randy seems especially angry these days. I agree that they must all be united, for everyone's sake. A person is about to go on trial for the manslaughter of their brother-they need to be united.

Back