[RUMOUR]Michael Jackson To Appear At MTV VMAs?

Re: Michael Jackson To Appear At MTV VMAs?

I didnt see MJ, Britney nor Rhianna, cuz I was watching JANET do her thang on another channel.
Entertaining the troops. It was FABO! :D Lol.

Britney just accepted video award, most "together" I've seen her for quite sometime. Good for Britney!

Cool how the host shouted out MJ and Madonna...n' stuff.

I think the host is a friggin' nutcase lol. But he's funny.

And she DESERVED the award? Gimme a break. the only one who did was Jordin Sparks, the rest are God awful.

thank you tscm and queen g for posting the screen shot :)

Grrr I was mad that the woman giving the award for Best Male Video didnt mention Michael Jackson as a famous past person who had previously won it. WHAT ABOUT MICHAEL!! Michael had way bigger and legendary videos then Prince or Eminem...makes me so mad.

i think we gotta remember who writes the scripts, its not the presenters.

They mentioned MJ a couple of times @ on the show so far.

Britney just accepted video award, most "together" I've seen her for quite sometime. Good for Britney!

I KNOW! She looked gorgeous! :)

Grrr I was mad that the woman giving the award for Best Male Video didnt mention Michael Jackson as a famous past person who had previously won it. WHAT ABOUT MICHAEL!! Michael had way bigger and legendary videos then Prince or Eminem...makes me so mad.

a little info.....that woman was Demi Moore.

I wish fans would stop hoping that Michael will make an appearance at the VMA's once and for all. They are airing a special on Britney's Memorable Moments and of course that whole fiasco with MJ was one of them, but guess which moment was excluded? yup, Britney's most recent 'moment' at the VMA's last year, you all remember that....MTV sure know how to rub salt in an old wound!

something strange is going on, they keep mentioning michael, lol imagine they start giving clues to a michael appearance, but any way its nice they mentioned him.

nah MJ aint gonna be there they are just desperate to use his name by any means necessary

Well that must of been there backup plan if they couldn't get the real deal to show up.

Just for the record, MJ wasn't there, right? I was just going to skip it and then watch the encore if he appeared by some off chance. Not that anyone should've expected him to.

Well, looks like MJ aint comin!!! LOL!

:( awww god i miss mike

I;m so glad he didn't show.

I was really impressed with Britney's state of mind. Girlfriend seems to have really gotten herself together.

nope,he didn't perform.i watched it too,so that gives 100% proof.watch it every year since I was 5.

Hey...well Kanye is performing now(Closing)...and I dont think MJ is here....Hope yall arent dissapointed. if Michael decides to be there...he would tell us first!!! so yah, it wasnt a great show...but OK.

Britney got 3 awards...YAYAAY...lol

Last edited:

does anyone have a link 2 britney performance?

ok i thought she did....

Oh, he just made light of the fact that Joseph used to hit him and sort of made a reference that he was important to MTV's development, but then negated the compliment completely by saying that was the past and we now are looking to the future. Basically dissed him. And that loser from that god aweful band "Fall Out Boy" made a crack about him and Lisa Marie. Bunch of assholes.

Back