[RUMOUR]Michael Jackson To Appear At MTV VMAs?

Re: Michael Jackson To Appear At MTV VMAs?

For me atleast i'm not gonna criticise. Russell joke wasn't so bad cus he could have made a jibe about his surgery or made a molesation joke but he didn't but again that's me. But as kelly rowland said people are obsessed and fascinated with michael. Even though it's a good thing he didn't show up but seems the both of them russell and pete have wanted to meet him. Here's a quote from pete last year "I really want to meet Michael Jackson so badly. I'm Michael Jackson obsessed. All I watch is "Moonwalker' - “ it's my favorite movie of all time." and as for Russell Brand go here and scroll to 1:55 where he gets asked about MJ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7599834.stm

Last edited:

well instead of calling him a child molester they called him a has been that isn't revelant anymore.

In conclusion, MTV sucks. Like usual.

well instead of calling him a child molester they called him a has been that isn't revelant anymore.

In conclusion, MTV sucks. Like usual.

A has been that isn't relevant anymore - but they were begging him to be on the show! Usual bunch of jealous, school playground mentality, fuckwitocrites. I can't believe less than 24h ago I was hoping MJ would appear, just so it would make waiting for the new album easier - what a moment of weakness for me. I am soooooooooooo glad he didn't appear.

A has been that isn't relevant anymore - but they were begging him to be on the show! Usual bunch of jealous, school playground mentality, fuckwitocrites. I can't believe less than 24h ago I was hoping MJ would appear, just so it would make waiting for the new album easier - what a moment of weakness for me. I am soooooooooooo glad he didn't appear.

i agree.

hmm..interesting. since when is the definition of 'isn't relevant':

'being the constant subject of conversation'.?

lol:)

thanks, mtv, for your new definition, and thereby unwittingly saying he is always relevant.

yall fans...be encouraged. you see how much even MJ's name is important to mtv? they can't stop saying it. it's critical to the operation of the current life support system they are on now. it's just a moment till flatline. and we'll all still be talking about Michael Jackson.

Well i personly think that when he dont shows up, its not so good for him... cause he needs some spotlight again to make his album sell more.. if he stays at home all the tim you dont get any attention and people get suspisious..

i love hpow russel said in that interview that Michael is so famous its asif he is not real... i think many people feel that way about Michael, he is that famous that he can't possibly be human

i doubt mtv even asked mj. these awards shows just add his name for P.R and because mj has no management/spokes person they are never called out on it.and mj is continuasly used by these shows

That sh*t was terrible last night. Sigh, I'm still can't get over how BAD it was; it even made LAST YEAR look good. :blink: :lol:

awww just saw a clip of the Very Britney VMAs ... they sorta made it about her ... three moon men for miss spears ... and she made a point to dedicate the final award to her lovely fans, for all their support :flowers:

Hey, at least MTV can do right by someone :lol:

I'm glad he didn't go because the awards get worse and worse each passing year!

OMG!!!! Soooo Right... I mean, What the hake happned to award showes??? People used to watch Award showes More than they watched Political conventions!!!

The only think that would Bring back any award show is MICHAEL!!! And HE should Tourture them Until he's satisfied. After what they said?:bugeyed Dang, I wouldnt consider him going to any award shows for a while. but I believe that when he is planning to apear some where, he'll tell us fans first! :D

In a ceremony that Britney Spears wins three awards for her shitty song...I'm glad MJ didn't go! MTV is friggin joke!

I watched maybe 5 to 10 minutes of that show, and promptly turned it to "House".. I personally am GLAD that MJ showed TASTE by deciding NOT to be on that show....

OK everyone!!!

Glad he did not goto MTV VID AWARDS , but he may come to the European Music Awards, its November 7th and gives him time to finish off bit more of projects he is working on, also, Europe IS his biggest market, The European MTV has treated him far better than USA , sorry but true!

Also!! the biggest for me!! ITS BEING HELD IN LIVERPOOL!! and Michael you know you wanted to come back to *beatles city* YOU TOLD ME!! lol

Hopefully this could be showcase for *hold my hand* or another new single !! or both.

Terry

*beatlesboy2008*

MTV has been a joke for years. What musical relevance does that station have at this point in time? And the same goes for the awards. I'm happy for Britney, but three awards for that song and video? It's a nice gesture, but that's about the only positive thing I can think of.

Now... what's the next award show we can speculate about? ;)

Weldone Mike! He basically said SCR*W U to MTV when they came crawling back to him to appear at the VMAs!
Hehe Mike must have been laughing so hard and thinking "yeah rite as if I wana come for ur stupid award thing again, get a lifetime achievement award and then have everyone told its really not an award just a bday present...lol and they want me to come again!"

The whole show was a mess as far as Im concerned
if what is saw was considered the cream of the Crop
were in BIG trouble musically speaking ..

we need a Musical Savior :)

The whole show was a mess as far as .....

....we need a Musical Savior :)

I agree!!!
Who are you thinking? :)

Well i personly think that when he dont shows up, its not so good for him... cause he needs some spotlight again to make his album sell more.. if he stays at home all the tim you dont get any attention and people get suspisious..

Well, he DOESN'T have an album out at the moment, so no harm done. Besides, WHY would he need to go to some show that humiliated him. I wouldn't ever go to any MTV event again, if I were him. Not until they publically apologized. Besides, he gets enough free promotion from all these people even without going. He was all over the news, without having done a THING and even without GOING...Michael doesn't lose anything by staying away from the pathetic VMA's. MTV isn't a MUSIC channel anymore anyways...it should be changed into RTV...REALITY TV...you're lucky if you even see music videos played on MTV anymore. :doh:

Well, he DOESN'T have an album out at the moment, so no harm done. Besides, WHY would he need to go to some show that humiliated him. I wouldn't ever go to any MTV event again, if I were him. Not until they publically apologized. Besides, he gets enough free promotion from all these people even without going. He was all over the news, without having done a THING and even without GOING...Michael doesn't lose anything by staying away from the pathetic VMA's. MTV isn't a MUSIC channel anymore anyways...it should be changed into RTV...REALITY TV...you're lucky if you even see music videos played on MTV anymore. :doh:

I was just about to type the same exact thing :eek: since when did they begin playing videos again? VH1 plays more videos in between their reality garbage tv than MTV does.

i love hpow russel said in that interview that Michael is so famous its asif he is not real... i think many people feel that way about Michael, he is that famous that he can't possibly be human

yep....and that throws suspicions about him being invisible, and home all the time, out the window..and it eliminates all of mtv's attempts to make him irrelevant.

OMG!!!! Soooo Right... I mean, What the hake happned to award showes??? People used to watch Award showes More than they watched Political conventions!!!

The only think that would Bring back any award show is MICHAEL!!! And HE should Tourture them Until he's satisfied. After what they said?:bugeyed Dang, I wouldnt consider him going to any award shows for a while. but I believe that when he is planning to apear some where, he'll tell us fans first! :D

well...lol...good news for political conventions..lol...that is, until MJ makes another award appearance...if he does..lol:D:yes:

OK everyone!!!

Glad he did not goto MTV VID AWARDS , but he may come to the European Music Awards, its November 7th and gives him time to finish off bit more of projects he is working on, also, Europe IS his biggest market, The European MTV has treated him far better than USA , sorry but true!

Also!! the biggest for me!! ITS BEING HELD IN LIVERPOOL!! and Michael you know you wanted to come back to *beatles city* YOU TOLD ME!! lol

Hopefully this could be showcase for *hold my hand* or another new single !! or both.

Terry

*beatlesboy2008*

omg...the irony of ur entire post..lol!! hold my hand...ring a bell? title of beatles song..well..almost..wow! u met MJ? and he told u that? lucky!!

and ur right about european mtv treatment as opposed to usa mtv treatment of MJ

No offence but how does anyone get the impression Michael told them (MTV) where go?
How do we know he was even asked?
Apart fom what was rumoured in that article a month or so ago?

partly because mtv was suddenly not saying anything negative, until the awards came up..and they were in front of the studios of mtv asking if MJ would make a comeback, and such...and then...they were negative when the awards came on, and this was cooincidentally after it was clear that MJ wasn't appearing on the show.

oh oh...nobody is posting when i'm posting? shame on yall...ur making me look like a post hog...lol

Last edited:
well as i ve been saying yesterday proves once again why i dony want my kid to wacht mtv and such stations and yes i am old fashion i dont see why children have to learn that live and music is all about half naked and sexy
once music was all about talent giftsd sounds voices boy do i mis the old days

Back