The june 25th thread

I'm sad right now, had to cry when I read all those posts here. Now listening to Gone to soon.

I've been better.. :(

I'm just watching the FUSE marathon right now.

I need hug ... :cry:

michael please give me strength, or i don't know what will i do...

i'm relly in a deep pain,
i feel I have lost my heart, my soul, my huge part,
you were my life michael...

help me , or i'm not gonna resist it..

Hey, sweetie!!!
Don´t be sad - Michael wouldn´t be happy if he could see you like that. Try to stay strong - I know that this is hard.

Remember:
Together we can change the whole world!!! ; )

I don't know about others but this year went by fast.....there was so much happening...from the excitement of the tour to the utter disbelief that Michael left this earth. I am still in shock to this day. I miss him so much, I miss his music and his pure entertainment. I see everyone paying tribute to him but it just is NOT Michael. There will never be another Michael. Stay strong guys!

Sad :(...I started crying today in school...Just dont want tomorrow to be, wondering how i will get through. Lots of love to everyone :heart:

I'm walking around like a zombie. I've cried so much today and it's not even the 25th here. I just want that day to be over with.

im acting like nothing happened on june 25th this may sound cold but its not a day i want to keep reliving

I am going to take a sleeping pill it's the only way I can go through it - not being conscious. It hurts too much.

I really don't know how i feel....numb....i'm scared to listen to him at the moment...scared of how it's gonna affect me.....:cry: this is harder than I thought it would be....and it's not even June 25th yet (at least not in Canada)

Where has this last year gone?..... its like, we knew the 25th was going to come but all of a sudden its here and i feel empty, numb, in a dream, in a place i don't want to be...........:boohoo:

I just cant wait for it to pass. Anniversarys for bad things are allways terrible.

I'm going up to London with a friend, going to go out for a meal and then go for a walk around (skint!) til late afternoon when we're going round to a friend's house to say happy birthday. Once we're done we'll head over to St. James' Park/The O2 (depending on what time it is), and meet up with MJJC'ers for the evening, and then head back on the last train home! x Will be a busy day, but worth keeping busy when this unhappy! :cry:

Its now officially 25th June here in the UK. I wonder if I could sleep through the whole thing. That would be quite cool......

I feel like... like the world should stop. Like there should be some sort of reflection of this immense grief on the world. Like something profound should happen. MICHAEL IS GONE!!!! :cry:

I feel like... like the world should stop. Like there should be some sort of reflection of this immense grief on the world. Like something profound should happen. MICHAEL IS GONE!!!! :cry:

YES! Exactly. You have summed up exactly how I feel when I couldnt do it myself haha

Feeling sadder as the evening moves on and I read all the messages on this forum. I feel sadness for Michael's children, parents, siblings and family. And I feel sadness for the fans. Michael loved his fans and I am sure he feels your love.

The closer we get to the date the sadder I become. I've gotten incredibly emotional these last few hours. I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring. :cry:

Back