Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters
Hi All - is anyone on here good at arty stuff?? Even basic?

I have an idea for a MJ tat, it's quite basic/small/B&W...but would love some help with the design. I actually already have the pic, but it's low res, so prints pixilated :( But I want to add a lil something to it.

If anyone is keen for a quick lil designing, please PM me. I would be muchly grateful! Thanks :)

I'd love to get it done on his bday :)

Hi All - is anyone on here good at arty stuff?? Even basic?

I have an idea for a MJ tat, it's quite basic/small/B&W...but would love some help with the design. I actually already have the pic, but it's low res, so prints pixilated :( But I want to add a lil something to it.

If anyone is keen for a quick lil designing, please PM me. I would be muchly grateful! Thanks :)

I'd love to get it done on his bday :)

i will help you. What do u need. Send me all u have in PM

My mum got her tattoo I love it am so jealous lol I may have to get the same :)

2urwaio.jpg

mine is going to be updated the day before his birthday. I wanna ad the dates one day. Because i think it will make me remember more clearly. I know that sounds harsh but i think a lot on that day and remember exactly what i was doing. But i want to remember the dates forever.

Here's a picture of the one I got on my left forearm :) It took ages to heal after having two seperate reactions! :mello:

79962945.jpg

I hope you don't mean BOTH dates? :no: I wouldn't wanna be permanantly reminded of THAT DATE :cry:

Yes his Birth and death date. I feel if i forget when he died, I forget him. I have a hard time remembering his birthday but i can remember he died on the 25th every month since June i dread the 25th of each month. I want to remember Everything.

Heres my new one which i can happily say is now healing after getting an infection in it.

TATS001.jpg

That looks absolutely fantastic :yes:
Sorry to hear you had problems with it, but I guess it was worth some extra suffering.. :flowers:
I think I'd like to have something like that as well, maybe a bit smaller though, but I already have skin problems occasionally so I'm not sure if a tattoo is a good idea.. :unsure:

i got the dates. i know its hard for some to remember them but i had to get them. its a part of mj history and i for get dates easy. its up 2 u if u want them or not i chose to get them... damn did it hurt both ways but im glad i got them.

Getting my first tat soon, so the tattooist I've choosen does awesome tattoos, so I have to go for a quote, like where I want it, the time and how much its gonna cost this thursday, so can't wait. Hopefully I want this done.

The%20Ultimate%20Collection%20Cover_0.jpg
but minus the writing and have it in black. But keep changing my mind so ideas are welcome :D

Getting my first tat soon, so the tattooist I've choosen does awesome tattoos, so I have to go for a quote, like where I want it, the time and how much its gonna cost this thursday, so can't wait. Hopefully I want this done.

but minus the writing and have it in black. But keep changing my mind so ideas are welcome :D

Ah like my one in my avatar? :D

I have a few tattoo ideas still, theyre not perfect but if anyone's interested then get in touch! I can't get one, partly cos i have eczema and get allergies to face paints and partly 'cos I don't have the money for it.

This is what I chose to put on my skin for eternity. Well, the pose, minus the writing and some other writing instead. I feel that this pose pictures Michael's professionalism, because it's got such a clean shape.

Back