TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

Go on CNN.com and there is a link to watch live. Its taking place outside - thats why you can see ppl in their seats. I did think it was meant to be a no fly zone though...

CNN is showing close-up shots of people's faces! This is what the 4 cameras were for :( There must be a feed inside! The Jacksons must have allowed a feed for the media inside. Yes, this is oh, so private. Please God, don't let the cameras be up in the kids faces while they are crying.

OMG I just saw Tatiana. She looks beautiful.

I just got in a turned in CNN...1st in over a month that Im watching any Jackson coverage ont that channel - by choice...

anyway ..ummm??? the Deepak and his son is sitting on Larry King's show and not as invited friends to the private ceremony...ummm???

and now all of a sudden they are trying to focus on the positive.........damn hypocrites..............if you have friends like them...............runn.............

oh just saw Titiana (TWYMMF girl) walk in to the service...........

I saw Rodney Jerkins and Suzanne De Passe

And I believe his name is Clifton Davis ( from AMEN)

These shots are being controlled by the family. We'll see the casket come out and then it'll go off.

I thought they were not allowed filming inside? This is jacked up. I hope they have closed casket..so that the media does not plaster that photo all over:(

I just got in a turned in CNN...1st in over a month that Im watching any Jackson coverage ont that channel - by choice...

anyway ..ummm??? the Deepak and his son is sitting on Larry King's show and not as invited friends to the private ceremony...ummm???

and now all of a sudden they are trying to focus on the positive.........damn hypocrites..............if you have friends like them...............runn.............

Yes I saw that.... I can't even properly comment on that name cause I have no words I was disgusted

What? Tatiana was there?

How surprising... considering how she got all melodramatic about being fired on the Bad tour.

the CNN livestream is better than the TMZ one

I am surprised they were not invite.

i feel uncomfortable seeing people laughing and messing about

Back