TMZ report: MJ's Kids -- Murray Couldn't Have Killed Our Dad

another woman that wants attention...because of Grace and karen Michael had to close the official site in 2005...and they don't finish with this stupid lies even now after he is gone!

Creating a headline like that, that was a twisted version of something the kids said *minutes* after being told their dad died, rehashing that whole event which really has no relevance at all right now....that makes me sick. And now there are ignorant posts all around the internet saying things like "Jackson's kids defend Murray" - disgusting.

...That's what happens, TMZ know full well what they're doing.

Yet, we still wanna dissect and discern from their trash. ...

I feel like this is a re-write of an old story. I definitely have read this sometime before.
They are children and Michael surely wouldn't tell his young kids he has a crappy doctor that he's trusting with his life. Why would he scare them like that?

I believed Michael once thought Murray was a great doctor, that's why he hired him to take care of his health for his tour, and let him treat his children. However, Murray was just like all the leeches around Michael who only cared about Money and betrayed his trust. He showed Michael his different face to gain his trust, but his true face is the most stupid and incompetent doctor ever.

Makes no difference what they say, it won't take away from the fact that Murray gave the overdose, then waited to long before calling 911. I don't think the prossecution will have a problem proving that.

another woman that wants attention...because of Grace and karen Michael had to close the official site in 2005...and they don't finish with this stupid lies even now after he is gone!
and don't waste any of your precious time doing so, friend.
this is as old as the case itself.
Can you imagine how these babies feel now they know all that stupid doctor did to his beloved father?

And TMZ brings this as if it was something "new", for most read just the headlines. Great. Lovely from them.

I really don't understand why we should allow TMZ on the board. If it is to be tolerated, send it to the tabloid section.

Horrible :angry:

Well........ummmm..............WTF????

But thinking about it again............They are just children.......and they don't fully understand what's going on............If Michael actually knew what sort of person Murray actually is, then he would of got a different doctor............

..........And I'm sure Grandma Katherine has talked to them on many occasions about it............and I'm sure they now think differently!!!

Why are people acting like this was just now said to the police? This is old...and why are TMZ just reporting this now? And how did they obtain this information is the question??

The kids probably did say that... they obviously were in disbelief...because from what they were told he was a really good doctor..Im sure they do not feel this way NOW. And TMZ is so stupid with their headlines...like come on smh. I dont understand why this was published anyway,

Sorry, but what on earth is the point in posting this kind of things in the forum? What's the idea? Makes us feel any better, happier or angrier?

some can argue that the negative also prepares us for the trial. remember murray's team will not be positive about Michael.

some can argue that the negative also prepares us for the trial. remember murray's team will not be positive about Michael.

I agree. As odious as it is, the TMZ reporting has given us a pretty good idea of what to expect from Murray's defense, and I really don't think ignorance is bliss in this case. Some can choose not to read ANY tabloid reporting, but regardless, tabloids will always be around. Kind of like bedbugs? I think most thoughtful people know that the stories are largely invented?

wasn't murray hired by AEG? So if AEG hired him then Michael didn't know jack about the man. So i dont believe that michael knew this man or the kind of man he was and probably always will be.

Sorry, but what on earth is the point in posting this kind of things in the forum? What's the idea? Makes us feel any better, happier or angrier?

I just don't get it. ANd I just don't understand why we MJ fans CAN'T resist spreading more crap about Michael. Not to mention on what is the point on spreading OLD, POINTLESS CRAP!!!

It's so clear the way TMZ abuses Michael. It's so clear their side on this story. And you ask if TMZ should be banned of the forum? I think WE as fans should be banned from posting this kind of pointless, stupid, old and false crap.

What's wrong with us??????

:angry:
yes..it seems as TMZ accompished their goal....it has been posted on MJ fan sights...and people are responding to the story...THIS is why TMZ continues to write this crap..they KNOW people will repond. They have NO loyalty to Michael....random people click of their sight and read this crap..people that are NOT MJ fans...and the believe it beause the dont know any better not to....TMZ just sucks....all they care about is $$$....like all the rest of the leeches.

another day..

""its just to much for me, its just to much for me, its just to much for..!!! I cant make it... "

Lame, do they expect Michael's kids to think he had the worst doctor. Latoya mentioned this in 2009. They are trying to make it seem like Michael's kids don't ant to see him punished, i only expect the PR moves to get worse.

Honestly, nothing can really get us ready for what is to come. I thought we could be ready for the hearing and see what happened. In my opinion this is not preparing anyone, but is only promotion to TMZ and their folks.

Back in the day this would have gone to Tabloid section. This is of no use at all, in my opinion.

Sorry, but I am really disgusted to see this posted in our forum. I ask the poster of the article to please forgive my harsh words, but I can't hide it, this really, really makes me angry.

It's so unfair to Michael and to his kids!!!

:rant:

Last edited:
Hmmm... Judging by last stories from TMZ, they gained access to testimonies given to LAPD by various people in 2009. I wonder how TMZ got this? Leak from LAPD? Through Murray defense?

Harvey Levin is a wiggle worm lawyer and can get his slimmy hands on anything right along with making up stories that never exsisted...all to draw attention to his site/show, (TMZ).

in our news site from holland there was another artical about michael children, but it wasnt on tmz so no idea where or if it is there in english"

http://www.nu.nl/achterklap/2452614/jackson-kids-in-ban-van-vader.html

but it says that the children are asking jackie alot of questions about there father that they wanna know everything about him that they have pictures on there walls they wanna know more storys jackie sayd they think of him 24/7, he sayed to them as a joke u must hurry because we were in concerts when we were at your age. paris wants to be an actrice and prince movieproducer.

So i dont know what jackie is telling them except for nice storys, about the case and the propofol

wasn't murray hired by AEG? So if AEG hired him then Michael didn't know jack about the man. So i dont believe that michael knew this man or the kind of man he was and probably always will be.

he first worked for mj in 06 and there were prescriptions written from him in december 08.

n 2003, the children (Prince and Paris) would have been 6 and 5 years old.. do kids at that age know that you need to call 911 in an emergency?
depends on who the parent is and how they are raised.blanket knew of van gough when he was 7! i would think the kids knew they are very bright and makes me think of them when they were at the hospital in june and started realing off all the things mj was allergic to. they obviously knew of all mjs issues

Not only are the Jackson family becoming Murrey's best defence witnessess, now Grace is jumping on the bandwagon. It just shows that Michael had absolutely nobody in his life that could not be trusted. Just breaks my heart.

Back