TMZ Video: MJ Music Video Shoot Takes Over Hollywood

Wait and see the video first, then you all can justifiably react.

I think whats bugging some folks already is the prospect of NOT seeing new images or behind the scenes stuff with Michael. The problem is Michael is no more, and that will forever be the HUGE problem we as fans will forever have with anything thats released.

Its times like these you truly realise how much MJ is needed. As much as others have been around MJ for years, they will never be able to 'produce' MJ quality material.

I am going to wait and see the final product before making any kind of judgment.
I think that might be a great approach...

TMZ filmed a few seconds from across the street at 2am in the morning- and I can guarantee you that from this blurp you don't even see what the overall idea of the that particular scene was.(It's not just a choreography without a basic story)

You also don't see that the crew was passionate about what they were doing and how peoplw are patiently freezing their butts off at 3:30 in the morning to honor MJ.

Just as in HMH there was a director that gets very emotional even speaking about Michael. We were standing in front of the theater in whoch Michael filmed the theater scenes for YANA- and you better believe that the director who once worked with Michael in the very same spot is very much emotionally invested in this.

By the way, there was a great number of amazing professional hired dancer- I don't see peoe ripping the dancers from the "Remember the Time video"?
MJ isn't here physically to do it himself and these videos are an attempt of honoring him and paying tribute to him.

A lot of people are not quite aware of the whole surroundings of such videos anf also in this case how much lighting, equipment and crew is actually around...you don't see it, you also don't see cops and security etc- that was not some High School movie project.

It's hard to debate individual taste, but it's next to impossible to judge something from few second blurp that doesn't even show you the intent of the scene- TMZ shpwed you a random blurp of a scene that was way bigger than what you see there- I would wait for the video before trashing it.

There were some fans/extras, but the video is not a filmed fan meeting, no worries, lol. The professional dancers were amazing, by the way, very incredible to be standing behind them. People judge so much without knowing the full story...

Maybe the video will be kinda like Donna Summer video for "she works hard for the money?!" Where there's a storyline following the women life and then she dances at the end? lol

I mean I hope so?

They can easily follow the storyline of HT where she plans on making it to Hollywood and once she makes it she dances at the end! Since MJ is singing the song her dressed like him would be a appropriate for the dance sequence!

We'll see?!...lol =/

TMZ filmed a few seconds from across the street at 2am in the morning- and I can guarantee you that from this blurp you don't even see what the overall idea of the that particular scene was.(It's not just a choreography without a basic story)

You also don't see that the crew was passionate about what they were doing and how peoplw are patiently freezing their butts off at 3:30 in the morning to honor MJ.

Just as in HMH there was a director that gets very emotional even speaking about Michael. We were standing in front of the theater in whoch Michael filmed the theater scenes for YANA- and you better believe that the director who once worked with Michael in the very same spot is very much emotionally invested in this.

By the way, there was a great number of amazing professional hired dancer- I don't see peoe ripping the dancers from the "Remember the Time video"?
MJ isn't here physically to do it himself and these videos are an attempt of honoring him and paying tribute to him.

A lot of people are not quite aware of the whole surroundings of such videos anf also in this case how much lighting, equipment and crew is actually around...you don't see it, you also don't see cops and security etc- that was not some High School movie project.

It's hard to debate individual taste, but it's next to impossible to judge something from few second blurp that doesn't even show you the intent of the scene- TMZ shpwed you a random blurp of a scene that was way bigger than what you see there- I would wait for the video before trashing it.

There were some fans/extras, but the video is not a filmed fan meeting, no worries, lol. The professional dancers were amazing, by the way, very incredible to be standing behind them. People judge so much without knowing the full story...

Thanks. This needs to be repeated. Some fans seem to think no one loves or respects Michael and they are the only ones with great ideas that can do him justice. Not even thinking that these may be people who also love Mike and are giving their time and effort to honor him the best way they can.

Is Wayne Isham directing it? Can't wait to see the full video.

You were there?

I hope nobody gets mad at me but I think we are still trying to adjust to how things are now that Michael is gone. Sometimes I want to see unseen footage of him for example but then sometimes I don't because it makes me sad. I love This is It but it's hard sometimes to watch. I don't know what I want but I know things won't be like they used to.

They don't have to do a video but I think we should give it a chance. Hold My Hand wasn't bad. I don't think anyways. I have seen worse by other people. It was nice to see young kids dancing and showing love for Michael. Hold My Hand should have been played more on the radio. That's the only problem I had then the actual video.

This might sound weird but sometimes just hearing his voice is enough for me.

Reminds me of the Michael Jackson: The Exprience commercial.

a majority of music videos today are people dancing on the street, this is so boring, I wish Michael directed it with some awesome story behind it, but since he's not here it won't be unique, just another video of people dancing on the street to music, but I think it might turn out okay.

....I compare Michael's artistic achievements to the achievements of Michaelangelo and Mozart.....

I love the work of Michael Jackson, is really incredible, its my favorite artist but, with all respect, let's not lose floor with this.

The thing is guys with michael not being here it will be hard for directors to get the real kind of vision mj would have wanted for the video. Guess we will have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Thanks. This needs to be repeated. Some fans seem to think no one loves or respects Michael and they are the only ones with great ideas that can do him justice. Not even thinking that these may be people who also love Mike and are giving their time and effort to honor him the best way they can.

Is Wayne Isham directing it? Can't wait to see the full video.

Yes, it's Wayne Isham. Of course it's hard that MJ isn't here and that's the real problem of course.

But it's also heartbreaking to me because it is very moving to see these directors dedicate their work like that to Michael. Same with the choreographers. There is bittersweetness in the air when the choreographer is motivating people, speaking about their experiences with 'Mike'. Very heartbreaking and moving.

I love the work of Michael Jackson, is really incredible, its my favorite artist but, with all respect, let's not lose floor with this.

I do place Michael in the same leage with Michaelangelo and Mozart.

If Michael just sang the way he did and never danced a step or wrote a song, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest vocalists in modern time.

If Michael just danced the way he did and never sang a note or wrote a song, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest dancers in modern time.

If Michael just wrote DSTYGE, Billie Jean, WATW, Dirty Diana, HTW, WII, WYBT, Earth Song, SIM and never sang a note or danced a step, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest song-writers in modern time.

If Michael only released Thriller, he would still be one of the best recording artists ever. On top of Thriller, he gave us OTW, BAD, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible and I Want You Back and Triumph and Destiny.

On top of being such a talented and unparalleled performer, he gave us innovative short film after short film.

On top of being such an innovative film maker, he was a humble humanitarian who had a heart of gold.

When I take a step back and just asked myself what kind of artist I fell so hard into, I know Michael Jackson came once in history. I honestly don't think saying Michael was a genius is an overstatement.

If Michael just sang the way he did and never danced a step or wrote a song, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest vocalists in modern time.

If Michael just danced the way he did and never sang a note or wrote a song, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest dancers in modern time.

If Michael just wrote DSTYGE, Billie Jean, WATW, Dirty Diana, HTW, WII, WYBT, Earth Song, SIM and never sang a note or danced a step, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest song-writers in modern time.

If Michael only released Thriller, he would still be one of the best recording artists ever. On top of Thriller, he gave us OTW, BAD, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible and I Want You Back and Triumph and Destiny.

On top of being such a talented and unparalleled performer, he gave us innovative short film after short film.

On top of being such an innovative film maker, he was a humble humanitarian who had a heart of gold.

When I take a step back and just asked myself what kind of artist I fell so hard into, I know Michael Jackson came once in history. I honestly don't think saying Michael was a genius is an overstatement.

co-sign. agreed.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Great post, I agree :yes: :clapping:

Absolutely fantastic post! I agree completely. :)

If you read my post again, you'll see I didn't say that you said Michael's MJ legacy is diminished. What I meant is that Michael's legacy is still going strong despite the lackluster performance of Michael.

I said Michael's legacy is solidified and it didn't need another album to further reinforced it. Michael's achievement is same as Mozart's achievement. Mozart doesn't need new music to remind people how great he was. Michael doesn't need new music to remind people. He gave us enough in his life.

I already made my point. I will not listen nonsense my whole life from someone.

But what you wrote is beautiful. MJ's legacy is like Mozart.

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

More beautiful than that, only fans saying they strongly agree.

I think I'll cry.

But MJ is not Mozart.

Most of the population does not care about Mozart and do not listen often his music.

MJ left a will. MJ gave statements saying he wanted to continue living for her art. MJ is an enemy for the press and these will do anything to end his legacy. MJ has children and has debts.

Save your outdated philosophy and start thinking about what MJ wanted and what MJ deserves from us.

End of discussion. Good night.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you want?

Don't you want Sony to release MJ's material?

So forget about the Bad tour, forget the cirque, forget the new songs. Forget everything!!!

Or do you want Sony to stop making a profit? Maybe Sony can give everything to charity and then go to bankrupt.

I'm tired of reading nonsense, would you ever get it?

Would you ever see the ridiculous things you wrote?

Get real!

We are here to defend the legacy.

If the video is crap, I'll be the first one to complain. My only commitment is with MJ. I have no compromise with Blanket (that I love), Prince(that I love), Paris (that I love), Sony, 3T, 4T, 5000000000T or that sick Jackson family. But I will not attack a video that I did not see.

Do you think the legacy of Beatles and Elvis would have survived without new releases? And Michael has all the unethical press against him.

So I think you better wake up and go out of your enchanted world.

I don't understand what are talking about. It started from you blaming non-believers, so I've just explained that if the video is be cheap, it's absoultely not because of some of the fans who are boycotting the album
Did I say that I boycott the album? No I didn't. I respect Michael's legacy, I'm looking forward to new releases, I'm a fan just like you, so what's your post about, what are you trying to reproach me for?

it normal to have fans in the videos from now on...but tht doesn't mean there wouldn't be some footage with Michael too!I am happy they are making a video, I just want to hear Michael's song, I love the new album:)

I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT. They look like actual dancers this time. i reckon its gonna be the story of the HT girl acted out. and maybe this dance routine is part of her journey auditioning and working to make it to the top?
cheer up everyone, it'll be good..and don't expect mj footage for your own good

I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT. They look like actual dancers this time. i reckon its gonna be the story of the HT girl acted out. and maybe this dance routine is part of her journey auditioning and working to make it to the top?
cheer up everyone, it'll be good..and don't expect mj footage for your own good

The only MJ footage Sony has right over are HIStory Munich and Dangerous Bucharest

God, can the fans begin to support the album??? We are talking about MJ's name!! For god's sake. See the video first.

Drama queens.

I couldn't even be bothered to read past your post as it was the first I actually found to make any sense.

People - stop moaning on about footage.

say what you want - I like it. these people are fans, and it's time that fans give back to Michael - paying tribute to him with his most famous dance moves is a GREAT move, and IMO a good way to make this video work.

not to mention that chick is hot. :p

and seriosuly guys,quit whining. if there was not a video at all you'd be whining for a video like this. and first see it, then talk about it.

Wow - Very productive!

I'm just honest. Sorry..
I respect that the fans are making tribute to michael in that way..
But I just don't see a music video without seeing a new clip of my angel as it used to be all the time before he passed away :no:

Back