True Love....thoughts??

:scratch:do tell

and yet it... seems so .... :unsure:

......... random?

:lol: sorry

but just seems so ... :unsure:

so random :rofl:

I deeply apoligize if I confused anyone...I was just refering to when there is true love we accept our mate unconditionally...annoying traits and all...

I brought up the mental & verbal abuse deal because if there is mental, verbal, and or physical abuse in a so called true love relationship...its NOT True Love...When two people are in love/have a true love relationship they treat each other with the utmost respect and admiration...as a King & as a Queen would mutually adore each other...

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
ohhhhh okay so basically you were just agreeing. Ok well *sits back and sighs* I'm not as insensitive as I thought (whispers:)
I have a little history with being that way :better: so just tryyn ta be careful

It was a tad random but now I see what you meant :yes: and thanks for coming back to explain that :)

^ :lol:

This means the door to the time out room can be propped open :yes:

for me at least

I don't know 'bout the rest of y'all *runs out of thread*

ohhhhh okay so basically you were just agreeing. Ok well *sits back and sighs* I'm not as insensitive as I thought (whispers:)
I have a little history with being that way :better: so just tryyn ta be careful

It was a tad random but now I see what you meant :yes: and thanks for coming back to explain that :)

Glad I helped you understand...Your Very Welcome...

I know true love when I see one. Like if I see a couple kissing I'd be "Awwww!" and I would...I would...(sob), sorry.:boohoo I would cry to see this lovely moment.:boohoo. Love is Faith, Faith is Love.

How about this for food for thought.
TRUE love.. is love for all. Love for humanity.

That is something to mull over. I'll have to read it again once I have more time later on tonight. I really like your last line there. The rest I don't think I'd ever thought of it that way before. :) Thank you for giving me new perspective.

I have never experienced true love by myself.
But I believe there is a perfect boy for me somewhere and someday we will find each other. I want to believe so.

But when you really start to think about love, it's very strange feeling..

Where does it come, actually?
Why do we feel so deep love to some people, but not all?
What is love?

sometimes the existence of ture love is only for such a moment:

at the moment you woke up in the deepest darkness with panic, you know you were walking to the death alone longly... at the moment you think of there was someone, would decay accompanying your decaying, body & soul, wherever you would go to heaven or hell...
you calmed down, warm again, fell into sleep once more.

love raised us from a abyss nobody can escape out of it.

such a place can be filled with only true love, because...
1)if a people love money/fame more than you, how can you expect he/she "decayed accompanying your decaying"?
2)if you own wasn't in love, how can you trust others if you can't trust youself(to do such a extreme thing "decay accompanying your decaying"), how can you trust the other would do it for you if you can't do yourself?

so,
the mutual emotion is a necessay condition for passing such a extreme test.
the mutual & equal weight of emotion should be invovled in true love as the most important base.

----------
and,
not to be jealous is not called "true love".
no.
never.
on the contrary, to be jealous is a important proof of "indeed in love".

to overcome the over-done jealousy, to tranfer the negative energy(in jealousy) into a active direction such as make yourself progress, to win your right in proper way including expressing your jealousy in a appropriate way... would match the "true love", make the love go forward in a morality, make it more true & firm, it's the key of success.

to force ourselves not to be jealous doesn't match the human nature.
sometimes we were asked to betray the human nature to match some so-called "morality"...
i never think such a so-called morality is a true morality.
i never think those stuff that betrayed human nature can be morality.

no

only when human nature was fulfiled in a proper way, we called it morality.
yes, according above, we can say "to be jealous in a appropriate is some kind of morality including the courage such as you showed others your fetal part, including honest... etc."
all the human nature work the same way.

that's why i love "true love"-----it made people check again the inner, check again the morality they had accepted as common sense---even the slightest distort of human nature can't be hiden in the name of morality while facing the "true love"

ture love is a living bible, showed us the most delicated & deepest human nature given by GOD.
if you had ever been in love, it help you understand this mundane world so much, so deep. even though most time it's so sad that most people reap the largest & deepest gray understanding(of this world) in his/her life.
not much love work in a proper way, that's why people met the large gray.
whatever fail or win, only when your love work in a proper way, you can reap the brightest color(it can balance the gray part).

only love is not enough, we need a proper way to make it(love) better.
the better love make this world brighter.
the sad love make us losing the desire of growing(there are tons of example that the "happy-ending-like love" went forward to a broken family...)

a proper way asked for a lot good character such as courage, honesty, creative opinions...
a good guy was led to the proper way by his good character, found his happiness & peace finally... all ascribe to himself!! yes guys, you can do!! you are the owner of your fate.

:D:D

Last edited:
True love speaks for itself. It may involve mystery from the human perspective and stops, starts, twists and turns, and yet, at the end of the day, it is ... what it is.

Do you think everyone gets one true love in their lifetime?

True love cant be described because its a feeling not a thought.
True love comes from and lives in heart not mind.
True love is to be felt not understood.
and True Love is different for each persons. it has its own meaning, shape, phrase and etc for each which may seem weird or silly to others.

^^ I think you should share your thoughtS :)..
:) but i still rather not say what my true love looks like

True love....I'm not sure I should really share any of my feelings about LOVE right now...because I'm not sure I even BELIEVE in love anymore at the moment...:( :lol: True love is probably as rare as a jackpot in the lottery. At least so it seems to me right now. Ain't that sad. :boohoo: I know true love exists (my parents were an example)...but for some reason love doesn't seem to be very fond of me? :scratch: :lol: Either that.... or Cupid is a damn poor shooter and keeps shooting 'em arrows into all the wrong places. :huh: :toofunny: :toofunny:

True love....I'm not sure I should really share any of my feelings about LOVE right now...because I'm not sure I even BELIEVE in love anymore at the moment...:( :lol: True love is probably as rare as a jackpot in the lottery. At least so it seems to me right now. Ain't that sad. :boohoo: I know true love exists (my parents were an example)...but for some reason love doesn't seem to be very fond of me? :scratch: :lol: Either that.... or Cupid is a damn poor shooter and keeps shooting 'em arrows into all the wrong places. :huh: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Your true love will come to you when you least expect it...

Smiles~~~

HEAL THE WORLD~~~"Education Is The Key"

hah I feel the same way!!!

Back