UK advertising has begun!

L.T.D

Proud Member
Ok ive just seen the Billie Jean TV spot in the break for Malcolm In the Middle on Sky One. First bit of advertising I have seen over here during adverts!

Last edited:
That's awesome! I still haven't seen anything, I'm glad they're finally starting to advertise over here seeing as the film comes out in less than a week!

I'm hoping for an advert during the X Factor commercials later. :)

They have started showing the commercial of Billie Jean here in Norway! :)
First time i saw it was yesterday, and i also saw it today :)

They have started advertising it
in Sweden too. :) I went to the Movie Theater yesterday to see a film and shut out I Love you Michael....So everyone in the Cinema herd me. ;) when they advertising for the This Is It Movie ;) :wub:

I bet they will show the full trailer during the X factor tonight... One can dream ;) I hope they do!

Woo at last! :D And yeh same here,I hope they advertise during X factor tonight!!

The lack of advertisement here has disappointed me, seen as though Michael chose to come to the UK and do This Is It! Grr.

I'm also surprised at the lack of advertsement/promotion over here in the UK! It is odd, but there must be some reason - maybe they think that it's popular enough without promotion, and that there's enough hype - it would be a waste of money to promote it further. I don't know.

Strange...but am pleased they're starting to show more advertisements! :)

Ooo Im all excited now! They've got to show it during the X Factor tonight, surely. It would make the most sense. I will keep on the look out. It will make my day if they do! :D

I still cant believe how late they have been with the advertising though, they should be making up for it now with advertising on every channel at every advert! lol :)

I don't think I can stomach sitting through X Factor just to see if they show the trailer.

Let me know if they do show one though.

I heard the AD on our biggest radio station in Slovakia, and the biggest tabloid mag has a poster of TII

there is also a Thriller Musical - www.thriller.sk - in a Slovak production... and there is also advertising for that...

Ooo Im all excited now! They've got to show it during the X Factor tonight, surely. It would make the most sense. I will keep on the look out. It will make my day if they do! :D

I still cant believe how late they have been with the advertising though, they should be making up for it now with advertising on every channel at every advert! lol :)

Last weeks x factor was watched by 14 million people, this is their perfect chance, one advert in this slot will have the same effect as putting like 50 out at random times

It still isnt too late to advertise, some people make up there mind on what film to see an hour before they go to the cinema haha

Just saw the trailer on XFactor. It was a really long version as well.

At long last.

Back