UK advertising has begun!

no nothing on tv up merseyside way, must be only down in london who will get adverts like the original o2 advert

i hate x factor but i watched it just for the ad lol and i wasn't disappointed :D

Whaaaat nooo I didn't see it! Darrrn my mum turns it over when the adverts are on! ¬_¬

no nothing on tv up merseyside way, must be only down in london who will get adverts like the original o2 advert

that's strange!! we got it here, and we never normally get anything in wales lol

I live in Bucks, which is quite close to London. They played almost the entire movie trailer, they just cut out the bit where they play Jam in the middle...

I've just seen it!!!!!!! :wild: :wild: It was only a minute but This Is It on HD!!!! :wild: LOL, look at me getting crazy over an ad. I heard the 'click', 'click' and my eyes were stuck on the screen! :D

AH yes I saw it this time :) haha Was great watching it knowing how many people have now just seen it.

The minute I heard the clicks, I started to get chills. Amazing. :wub:

MY GODDD!! just saw it. I'm still shaking pahahaha! Omggg my heart :|
It's all for looove :)
L.O.V.E. YOU MICHAEL.

:D:D saw it on x factor break! it was quite long too! :)

100th post woo :p

:D:D saw it on x factor break! it was quite long too! :)

100th post woo :p

I saw it here in ireland during the x factor break...on TV3. It's about bloody time!!!

seen it on tv for 1st time during X factor break tonight and my frigging friend txt me to tell me whilst it was still on, gonna strangle her tomorrow :lmao:

yeahh I saw the commercial the first time it aired last wednesday. First it was at the end, next wednesday in the cinemas than the 2nd time they aired it it was 28th of october in the cinemas buy tickets now lol. I freeze everytime I see it.

I see everyone is estatic that the trailer was played during the X Factor. That's the biggest promotion the film can get over here.

Yay! I was so excited during X Factor!

BUT GET THIS - I was driving past the Hammersmith Apollo in London today (where the J5 once performed) and there is a giant TII poster covering half the building!

Ohh damn, I missed it. I've only heard ads on heart fm so far. Now I'm watching this boring crap with Piers Morgan to see if they'll show it againaanytime soon.

Glad to see the UK advertising has begun. Hopefully it continues to pick up. I know back in the US, promotion is huge. Monday, a clip will air on Ellen, Wednesday's Oprah episode will have something to do with This Is It, plus there is rumor Jay Leno is going to do something either Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday night. All the major morning news shows are talking about the film and will continue to do so next week. Expect to see tons of MJ mentionings starting Monday. This will be the first big week of MJ album sales as well. We have tons to look forward to people, prepare yourselves!

Back