UPDATE (post #86): Jackson Kids Brush By Store Selling Photos Of Them Grieving ~Merged~

Re: UPDATE: Jackson Kids Brush By Store Selling Photos Of Them Grieving ~Merged~

Yes they did, I received the same letter. This is progress. We have to keep addressing these types of things...for Michael and his family. :angel:

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for contacting us.

We regret that a photograph of questionable taste was made available for sale at one of the stores on our property. Although the retail outlet in question is one of over 60 separately owned businesses renting space from our company, we have urged the store's management to remove the photograph from their inventory and we're pleased to inform you that they have complied with that request.

We appreciate your concern in this matter.

Sincerely,

Dustin
Guest Relations Correspondent
Universal Studios Hollywood

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

They removed the picture!!!

This is disgusting how low some people will go for money. I hate this world sometimes I really do.

Julia

I'm so proud!! This is what we have to do! I also got the e-mail:

We regret that a photograph of questionable taste was made available for sale at one of the stores on our property. Although the retail outlet in question is one of over 60 separately owned businesses renting space from our company, we have urged the store's management to remove the photograph from their inventory and we're pleased to inform you that they have complied with that request.

Sincerely,

Dustin

Let's keep fighting for Mike everyone! :wub:

Re: UPDATE: Jackson Kids Brush By Store Selling Photos Of Them Grieving ~Merged~

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

I just got the same e-mail today. Glad someone is listening to us, we will forever have his kids back. :)

Last edited:

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Oh, just great!! The right thing has been done and I am glad we helped to make this change. Thank you very much for bringing our attention to this issue. You see? That's the kind of things we can get done if we stand together FOR Michael. Propecting his kids is by far the most important and meaningful thing we can do for him. They are his main concern. This is what we must always remember.

Big hugs!!! You are great and smart MJ fans.

I just got the same e-mail today. Glad someone is listening to us, we will forever have his kids back. :)

Oh, just great!! The right thing has been done and I am glad we helped to make this change. Thank you very much for bringing our attention to this issue. You see? That's the kind of things we can get done if we stand together FOR Michael. Propecting his kids is by far the most important and meaningful thing we can do for him. They are his main concern. This is what we must always remember.

Big hugs!!! You are great and smart MJ fans.

Amen & Amen.

I love the MJ3 as if they were my niece & nephews. There is a world full of aunts & uncles that MJ3 don't know who we are, but I hope someday they'll know we love them, and will fight for them - just as much we love & fight for their daddy.

Last edited:

Way ta go!!!
:clapping:

I'm so proud!! This is what we have to do! I also got the e-mail:

Sincerely,

Dustin

Let's keep fighting for Mike everyone! :wub:

YES!!!!! We did it!

Guys we all need to pat each other on the back, we did a good job! :clapping:

Great Job guy's ... I think we should follow up on this too so that if it pops up again we will be ready to pounch! It is ilegal to take any pictures of a minor child under the age of 16ys old here in Calif. I hope the famiy will sue ! poor babies.

That's great guys, we have to keep doing this for Michael and his babies! He'd be so so proud.

Michael's fans are amazing. Thank god the kids have so many people looking out for them, Michael would be so happy.

good job Sirena. Those idiots - they are supposed to be MADE aware of the disgusting thing they are doing???

Back