what about you is most appealing?

Nuffin..... :happy:

I am mean, Nasty, uncaring, unloving, A crap friend, I'm not nice to my members of my family, I never do kind things for people nor help others I never give it's always take take take with me.
yeah....... and you should just hate me coz that's what I am like. :D

:lol:

( I was joking btw ) :rolleyes: LOL!

anyways bumping this nice thread too :)

Last edited:
What about me is most appealing.....gee..if I only KNEW! :lol: :lol: I guess not much since guys aren't that into me really..? :unsure: :lol: If I had to say something myself then I do think that I am a (genuinly) kind person and I always try to help if I can and I get along really well with kids...But I don't know how "appealing" that is to others...?

My honesty, loyalty, my heart and my free spirit :)

I provide people with laughs with mah blonde self....:lol:

*starts singing like "Cosmo" in Singing In The Rain*

"Make 'em laugh...make 'em laugh..." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nothing, I'm a complete bore. :cry: :girl_sigh: Luckily for me, some people find that interesting.....LOL :lol:

My ability to care less and less about pointless things. :girl_dance:

what I get a lot, I have an honest face

whada yous guys think :mello:
Show us your face and then we can answer ;)

What is most appealing about me right now? That a chocolate muffin exploded on me, so I am very sweet :D and smell like chocolate.

I think the thing is that we all know that it's more appealing if someone else tells what is appealing about us rather than saying ourselves, which can come across as bragging, and also some people won't agree with what we think about ourselves.

But they don't know us as well as we do, do they ;)

Making people feel at ease. I'm always told that people feel like they've known me forever when they talk to me and they always seem to want to tell me their secrets even when I don't share mine.

Back