Where would you like to see Michael Jackson film his upcoming videos?

It's nightfall.....the location would be an enormous castle....people dressed up in masquerade costumes, dancing in a gold encrusted ballroom...and then at the top of the marble stairs, emerging from behind red velvet curtains, wearing a Venetian mask...MJ appears.

The guests stop dancing...the music stops. Everybody's silent, wondering who the man at the top of the staircase is. Nobody moves. Suddenly MJ rips off his mask, makes a killer dance move, the music plays and the party's alive once again!

Whoa, that was alot of brainstorming lol :sarmoti :D[/b]

I like your idea; but I would have Michael, also, come down the staircase, sweep a beautiful
woman up into his arms and dance with her out into the night under the stars.
B)

Iraq would be awesome for the angry anti war song.

Or Afghanistan, slick choreography involving camels

Ideas for his next video:

-Put a big gargoyle in the video (Don't even ask, but this is just the first thing that popped into my head).
-Make it dark and moody
-Film it in NYC or London

That's what I'd like to see.

I agree with the studio scene for a video. I would like to see Michael really "at work". What I really hope for is a documentary on him writing a song from start to finish and then recording and mixing it just to watch the magic manifest. That would be like heaven.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Yeah, but instead of them doing the 'moon-walk,' they could do the 'sand-walk'....Ha!.. :lol:

(O.K., so that was drier than the desert. I tried. :blush:)
[/b]
:lol: Well i honestly lol

Wasn't there a rumor about Michael writing a song for his fans... I would like to see a video that shows some of the footage he gets when he tapes his fans or footage from his camera crew. Something that is from his point of view. Other than that I don't know... I guess it depends on the music.[/b]

Nice thinking! I like that!!! Very good.

I like the idea of a beach. Maybe have him in a nice white shirt and some kakies (sp), rolled up, walking in the ocean, he sees a beautiful girl etc. Like how the shirt would flow in the wind.

Maybe a street in New York...? Huummm the brain-storming.. :yes:
[/b]

Also loving all of the beach ideas!

I'm not sure Mike can do a beach film because of his skin condition but I would like to see the songs Hearbreak Hotel and Blood On The Dance Floor simply based on the lyrics. For some reason, when I listen to In The Back, I see a dark street scene where some nefarious
dealings are going down.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

the next video should be him and I hanging out together at my house playing video games, watching TV, and just enjoying laughter.. I'm going to open a petition for this idea.. lol!! JK

I would like to see a video totally shot in the STUDIO. Like We are the world.
Where we can see him sing live. The emotion, the force and everything would be amazing to see.

Tha'ts what I hope.

Love,
Valerie

the beaches of Australia !!

MJ in a bathing suit or some plaid bermuda shorts
whitehaven.jpg

28463.jpg
[/b]

Wow!

Those beach shots look amazingly beautiful!

Thanks for uploading those photos!

madurodam
or what about a place like disney or walibi with mj in a rollercoaster
but honestly anything is opk as long as we get to see hislovely face lol

Check out my new video scripts in MJ's Groove Theory - I've written an anti war video for 'We've had enough', one in London for 'Privacy' and in a blacked out studio with electricty bolts for '2000 Watts'.

Regards video - depends on the song.

I prefer videos with Michael actually in it (as i'm sure most people do!!! lol) something with imagination and meaning - somewhere in Africa again would be great - walking through a safari park - now that would be AWESOME!

Since Michael Jackson is the King Pop, Rock & Soul,

How about the "Home of the Rock & Rolls Hall Of Fame..."Cleveland, Ohio"..?

Sincerely,
Susie
Cleveland Rocks

Okay, here are some ideas....the main hangar in Hanscom Air Force Base, Bedford MA.

Then there's that big mountain in North Carolina - Balsam Mountain - that is at least 1 mile high....

Then there is this beautiful abandoned Catholic convent that is on the shores of Biddeford Pool Maine....

Lots and lots of places to film...I know several very scenic ones right here in New England..

Boston!! Fanuel Hall Marketplace....Old North Church....Concord and Lexington - the battlefields....you name it...NEW ENGLAND BABY!! LOL!!

I forgot!! Salem Massachusetts....Beverly Massachusetts....Gloucester Massachusetts....we have so many scenic places that are quite unique here in New England....in Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire...if he likes those, I do have some more specific locations in mind...

To me it just depends on the song, the topic, styling, and instramentals.. It all goes into factor.

Back