World cup 2010 discussion. [merged]

Re: World cup 2010 discussion.

F*ck! We kicked ourselves in the ass and got completely outplayed by Ghana. I can't believe we let them score that goal during extra time! Ridiculous! Congrats to Ghana and good luck against Uruguay. We'll get our chance in 2014! NOW, I swear to God, England better not disappoint me tomorrow...

Monday... Portugal vs Spain... who will win??? Portugal of course.... haha

Now THAT'S going to pretty much be the game of the week next week! I have no idea who's going to win! :wild:

Go Ghana! :clapping:

Now THAT'S going to pretty much be the game of the week next week! I have no idea who's going to win! :wild:
Yes.. I hope Spain :angel:

England plays against who today?

Tomorow Holland again.....
Keeping my fingers crossed.
it seems that Robben is recovered and ready to send their asses home, LOL

Come on England! :wild:

I am SO nervous for England today. They really haven't played their best this World Cup. But, if they can find their form then I'm sure they can beat Germany. It'll be upsetting if they go out this early. We aren't good enough to go out yet :giggle:

...I wanted to cry yesterday but I'm proud of the US for making it that far when people didnt expect them to.

Come on England!!! I feel so nervous :bugeyed

In total shock that the England goal was disallowed, the ball was over a yard behind the net !!!! :mad:

Ridiculous! Waaaaaaaay over the line ffs!

It,s insane that the big guys of the football won,t re-make their decision about that goal.
it,s not fair and if germany will win this way, the whole worldcup is nothing else then a big joke....

Germany can,t do anything for it, but if i were them i would not want to win this way.

Hope that second half will show us some more....

And if i were england i would resist on a new entourage of referees.

I'm not follwing the world cup but judging by ur post Germany is leading let me just state they wouldn't be leading if David was in the team

ENGLAND GOT EXPOSED! they only ever look good against crappier teams!

No watch how the media start blaming Cappelo LOL the trouble is their players play crap, overhyped granny shagger Rooney especially who imo was the worst English player in that team!

SPAIN FTW!

if lampard's goal would be validated, the match would never be 4-1. i waned england to win, but, it's the ''payback'' from 66' world cup. They validated a goal to england and the ball was far to cross the line, against Germany too. But it's not an excuse, the ball was clearly in this time and it should have been counted as a goal. If that would happened, maybe england could be winning this match

i stiull think it,s a shame.
When the 2 goal would be approved the whole game would have ended different.
I hope that referee will get his ass kicked and that there will be consequences for him.

What a shame for England, if the goal would count, the whole game would be different.

England is sadly overrated, Gerrard, Rooney, Lampard, Terry, overrated.

Should've brought Walcott..

what a shame for football!!!
the only thing the germans have is luck. thats allways the same. this time it started with ghana. normally ghana would win, and the germans fly home.
and the only thing the germans can do is to get non-germans for their team. 10! players are not really germans. and most goals are from non-germans. that prooves germans can't play football. loolllllll :D

but if they would count the goal, for sure england would win the game.
hopefully argentinia will show them justice. :angel:

I agree it's a shame that England's second goal wasn't approved, it would've probably changed the game quite a bit.

However, I'm not agreeing that Germany only has luck. They have some great players and judging by this match they were the better team.

I think if the second goal counted for us we could have won, it destroyed moral for the players

I'm so sad that my Top 2 teams got eliminated within, what? 24 hours? This weekend sucks! :( *sigh*

Just look the truth into the eyes, people - england is very bad this year and germany deserved to win that match!
I'm not german, tho' I really don't think that england played good!

Well I am English and I'm afraid to say that the Germans played well and that they deserved to win.

YES it was frustrating that the referee disallowed the goal but even then we would have still lost 4-2, it's nothing to do with morale, if anything, England should have fought back harder and stronger.

David James was by far the best player but he can't stop all the goals going in without the support of the defence. Our defence was a COMPLETE shambles, it was embarrassing to watch, I also found it really stressful because you knew that every time that Germany got the ball in our half they were gonna score and they did.. Never got that impression with England.

It's an embarrassment to English football, and even more embarrassing that we lost so awfully against Germany, of all the countries! I really did hope that we played Ghana, I thought that playing Germany was too soon and there was too much pressure to beat them (not that, that is ever an excuse).

Oh well, I'm sure the players are happily packing their bags now eager to get back to their 4/5million pound mansions. They are overpaid and underworked. We should pay them so much less and only increase their pay when they score goals or work hard. We should also not have Capello as our manager. I really do hope that he quits now and that David Beckham takes his place who I'm sure would not make ridiculous decisions like swopping DeFoe for Heskey and not CROUCH! David has passion for the game and all of the players respect him.

I'm going to take down my England flag now and just settle for watching the tennis instead.

A sad day for British football...

Back