World cup 2010 discussion. [merged]

Re: World cup 2010 discussion.

OK, now I know how the UK fans feel. The match should seariously be only 1-0 at this point! :angry: I hope the Mexicans could somehow get back to the game. What a day for referees this has been.. smh.

england players are so over rated. hence why very few play in the over seas league.they prefer their cushy lives in the premership on their 100 plus a week wages. and even sadder when the gen public actually think they can acheive something. suckers fall for it everytime. and why are footballers so soft and fall about like they have been shot when they havnt been touched. the cheating is a joke. sums up the mentality of the game. its embarrassing.and they cant complain about the goal not being given. how many times have ppl talked about using video replays. but oh no we cant do that casue then its cuts out the controversey and we wont have anything to talk about in the papers and on the radio.well there u go

Monday... Portugal vs Spain... who will win??? Portugal of course.... haha

That game will be very very hard! I am neutral, but maybe I'm leaning towards Spain, since i'm still angry on Portugal and Brazil for ultra boring match lol.
But i'm sure this match will be amazing since both teams are high class teams. :)

Ps: My god, Englad does sucks really badly:D. I was laughing at them during the whole second half. :) At first I was very angry at referee for stealing that goal, but they sucked so badly in second half that Germany would win no mather what.
England, Italy and France are probably the biggest dissapointment on this World Cup. Looks like they will all need to rebuild the team...

On the other hand, who knows what would happen to Mexico... Mexico was playing very well today. I feel sorry for them. I always like "small", less known teams more than those "famous" and popular...

I really hope that Gana will qualify at least to semi finals, they really deserve it... Same goes for Japan... Their player Honda was just outstanding...

And another thing... I really hope that referees won't make big mistakes anymore...

The refs in the World Cup have been really pissing me off! :angry: Argentina was so offsides when they got their first goal, it was ridiculous. Final score should've been 2-1, not 3-1. Oh well, the better team still won though.

Guys, stop with your BS, there are no need to talk shit to eachother. This is a Michael Jackson board, please respect that.

I really feel bad for Mexico, I really enjoy their style but Argentina was a bit better today. It was as an epic match, I must say!

Aghhhh so many asians on facebook are glad we lost, Pricks living in this country and dont support it

Not all, And no im not racist

SMDH, could have persuaded me...
I know plenty of white people who weren't backing England what does that make them?

If Lampards goal had been allowed. England could have been more defensive. But because they were attacking a lot to equalize, that allowed Germany to go on the counter attack. I feel that had Lampards goal been allowed it would have affected the entire flow of the match.

Not to say England would have then won, Germany were still the better team today.

Oh and Nirvana, plenty of White British people dont even support England.

yeah if the goal had been given it would have totally changed the game and who knows. but the defence was so weak i couldnt see germany not scoring again even if it went to 2-2

I have just cleaned this thread. Racism will not be tolerated here whatsoever. There are more important things in life than losing a football game. How some people are using such language here is just disgusting and I cannot believe that it is being used on a Michael Jackson forum. This will not happen again.

If Lampards goal had been allowed. England could have been more defensive. But because they were attacking a lot to equalize, that allowed Germany to go on the counter attack. I feel that had Lampards goal been allowed it would have affected the entire flow of the match.

Not to say England would have then won, Germany were still the better team today.

Oh and Nirvana, plenty of White British people dont even support England.
This.

You can do whatever you want, it's just soccer.

Please, continue discussing the World Cup.

^^^comon dude..when u bring money into the picture, u tell on urself. i don't think u see the gravity of ur comments. but apparently a lot of other people do.

Thread cleaned again. What's done is done, so don't question and go on about it. Please stay on topic from now on...

I say football too, but I say soccer here, because there are Americans here as well :)

Seems like some folks true colors are beginning to show eh?

I still find it slightly cringy with all the come on England ads, especially John Barnes' Mars advert :mello: Its all well and good saying to the fans we should cheer on the boys and all that but that can only get you so far. Having a good team filled with excellent players helps. I'll never be confident about Englands chances when we have a keeper like David James as number one choice :ninja: I think we'll reach last 16 at best.

I'd like to see great matches throughout the tournament.

Spot on I see:tease:

I thought David James played really well for the last 2 England matches, he made a fantastic save yesterday against Germany, but there's only so much that one man can do, he needed the defence to support him and they didn't.

wow I'm at work and they they even brought their big screen tv from home just to watch the game Holland - Slowakije :p :D

Awesome!!

I'm going to get me some orange smoke bombs, and then I will go the city to watch this game.
Go Holland!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha nice :wild:
I'm gonna throw them all with orange paint bombs from work! :gotcha::sparkle::naughty:
ghehe no just kiddin'.. I would dare they would beat my butt :jester::soccer:
45 min to go! :D

Back