Chris Crocker

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
What are your thoughts on him i personaly think hes amazin :lol: dispite the amount of crap hes took he don't let it get to him i mean the amount of views that Leave Britney Alone video got :mello: i think thats the most viewed video on youtube

I've only seen the Leave Britney alone video so I can't really say.
If I had to base my opinion on that, I'd agree with shipofools saying he seems to have mental issues. :p:

Oh c'mon peeps ... you all know you have had similar fits with regard to Michael.

U know how SO MANY people are making fun of Chris Crocker by mocking his little "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE"...

I think it would be so funny if an MJ fan did a "LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE" lol!!! just to get attention, and get some fun sturr talking..

U can say what you want about Crocker but he's smarter than ppl give him creadit for.. I mean he's made a career now simply by acting 'strange'.. It got him to be a celeb..

I know when he is just at home, he does not act THAT interesting.. it's for the camera.. There is a reason why he records what he does and posts it.. He knows ppl fall for that stuff

Last edited:
U know how SO MANY people are making fun of Chris Crocker by mocking his little "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE"...

I think it would be so funny if an MJ fan did a "LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE" lol!!! just to get attention, and get some fun sturr talking..

U can say what you want about Crocker but he's smarter than ppl give him creadit for.. I mean he's made a career now simply by acting 'strange'.. It got him to be a celeb..

I know when he is just at home, he does not act THAT interesting.. it's for the camera.. There is a reason why he records what he does and posts it.. He knows ppl fall for that stuff

Exactly!:)

I don't think so...people would prob take it seriously and think that's how we are...

i've been watching him for about a year now.
i kept saying to myself i think this guy is gonna make it on television.
little did i know his whole Leave Britney alone thing would get so much massive tv time. I think he's hilarious. People take him way too seriously.
His last video was titled best video ever and it was like 5 seconds long and in a day it got 300,000 views. and all of those haters who watched it left vicious comments as usual. what morons! Chris is doing something right! lmaoo

I think he is, er, slightly eccentric to say the least! But you gotta admire him in a way! :wink:

I watched his latest video, and I don't know, he seemed to be right on the mark with his views. He does seem really intelligent, if a little loopy. I don't really believe that he's that loopy in person, either; he's probably just acting for the cameras.

*pulls towel over his head and adjusts webcam**

LEAVE CHRIS CROCKER ALONE !!

:lol:

he is funny..i guess..n a very strange way..his damaged video is the only one that had me ROTFLMMFAO

What are your thoughts on him i personaly think hes amazin :lol: dispite the amount of crap hes took he don't let it get to him i mean the amount of views that Leave Britney Alone video got :mello: i think thats the most viewed video on youtube

Amazing?

What about the video where he kisses his own BROTHER?

I'd kick the hell out of him, spoiled American brat!

lol that ISN'T his brother.
that's been made clear by him in other vids and statements. He just said it for the shock value and so people can get worked up over it and talk about him. and guess what? it worked lol

Back