Hottest woman in This Is It?

This Is It

Proud Member
There were a lot of hot women in This Is It - mainly two dancers and the guitarist Orianthi.

The two female dancers -

draft_lens7517582module62695932photo_1255362434this_is_it_dancers_devin_jamieson_mekia_cox_daniel_clebre_tyne_steklein_dres_reid_LA_Live_sept_24_2009_los_angeles_california.jpg

They are:

Mekia Cox (TWYMMF girl, also from TV shows including 90210. At the start of the film she says, "What I would give to be onstage with you, and the fact that I get to do that...")
fC4fef3bC51B48B9__profile

Tyne Stecklein (At the start of the film she says, "I remember watching Thriller on TV with my mum and thinking it was the coolest thing in the world.")
2rrbacw.jpg

tyne_stecklein.jpg

And Orianthi...
orianthi_3.jpg

I think Tyne, for me, steals it from Ori, but I wouldn't mind any of them!!

Who were your faves?!

Haha he really does, when she came on (the first woman in the movie) with that push up bra, I was like oooooooooh damn Michael knows what he's doing!!!!! :D

Orianthi. I liked her clothes too :p she had a sparkly dress/shirt on it was sexaay. and her boots with the diamonds on it. I liked itt. she has this fierce yet cute look on her face

Mekia Cox (TWYMMF girl, also from TV shows including 90210. At the start of the film she says, "What I would give to be onstage with you, and the fact that I get to do that...")
fC4fef3bC51B48B9__profile

comeheregirl.gif

I'm real happy for y'all (and you know the rest) - But Mekia's charisma in TWYMMF is out of this world.
That Tyne chick is absolutely cute and all, but I found myself more drawn to Mekia.

Besides, I'll rather take a less hotter chick that's interesting than someone that is just pretty - any day!
Not saying she's not as cute as Tyne - but attraction is more than just appearance for me
fsmiley.gif

BTW, you forgot to add that IJCSLY singer.

I left out Judith Hill deliberately. No offense or anything to her, but I think the other are prettier.

Hehe that's our opinion though - I'm sure that someone thinks she's prettier than the other girls.
Come on son, don't be discriminating now :p :lol:

BTW, that American choreographer was semi-cute also - I just wish she could've let go of that "annoyed face" she had :D

Mekia is cute and her bootae was off the hook in the TWYMMF sequence.

I think you should have a poll for this...

I'm voting for Tyne... Her smile is cute... She reminds me a lot of Rachel McAdmas...

I agree. Michael sure know pretty women... I dont buy his innocent act.. LOLS! XD

IT'S VERY HARD TO PICK!!!!!! Can't choose all of them?? But if i HAVE TO i choose Mekia!!!!

okies..first I'm a girl with a fiance (lol)

But

I think that Judith Hill is very exotic looking and the best of like two worlds! lol! with the cultural blend. They are all pretty but you all know that scene in " I just can't Stop Loving You"..yeah right mike.. he just forgot the cam's were rolling! lol.;D and Mekia is very adorable too!

But I'm for team Judith! hehe!

judith-hill.jpg

I left out Judith Hill deliberately. No offense or anything to her, but I think the other are prettier.

I think that's a very stupid and mean thing to say.

Yes the other ones are probably more prettier when we are talking of pretty standard. They fir perfectly into this Miss Universe competition, while Judith Hill has a much more intresting face and more importantly also comes across as a more intresting person.

Yes the other girls are pretty, but all look so alike....

I think that's a very stupid and mean thing to say.

Yes the other ones are probably more prettier when we are talking of pretty standard. They fir perfectly into this Miss Universe competition, while Judith Hill has a much more intresting face and more importantly also comes across as a more intresting person.

Yes the other girls are pretty, but all look so alike....

Agree....

Judith is really pretty in an unconventional way...

But definitely pretty.... She even had Mike's attention during IJCSLY!

P.S. I'm a girl too!! =p

I'm a chic, but I'd have to say Ori looks pretty interesting, with that kinda edgy look. The eyeliner looks great.

I love Tyne and her legs :) Im such a legs guy and she has great legs.

Oh, and shes pretty too...haha

Mekia, but I agree to above, Judith is very interesting. Plus she's got an amazing voice, imagine the vocal showdown with Michael!

I'm a girl! But, I would pick Judith she is a cool looking chic beautiful mixed race, Asian and black and I like Mekia! And Ori is cool, sorry the other girl I didn't notice at all but, she pretty too! But, she didn't stand out to me because her parts were limited compared to the others girls who had double rolls, like Mekia and Judith on stage with MJ, one dueting and the other being the TWYMMF chic!!

BTW, that American choreographer was semi-cute also - I just wish she could've let go of that "annoyed face" she had :D

pahaha! Dancers that can rock it!!! but if you don't have that ooo that ooze coming out of you, you're not gonna get tha job :/

haha "annoyed face" :p

anyway I'm a girl, and I think Orianthi is the prettiest :) she has nice clothing too .. they are all SO lucky.

No no, Meika (hope I spelt that right) had the best legs and bootie, but Tyne's boobs :O

As Michael would say - Divinity in Motion :D

No no, Meika (hope I spelt that right) had the best legs and bootie, but Tyne's boobs :O

As Michael would say - Divinity in Motion :D

Gotta say I like Tynes legs better. Very athletic looking.

Agh, what I wouldnt do for a girl like her. :\

Mekia Cox and Judith Hill are both very gorgeous women, Judith is very interesting, I just love everything about her. And Mekia's got beautiful legs. :)

Orianthi. I liked her clothes too :p she had a sparkly dress/shirt on it was sexaay. and her boots with the diamonds on it. I liked itt. she has this fierce yet cute look on her face

Agreed!
I also think that Orianthi looks really hot and on the other hand cute as well!

Back