Stop bashing jermaine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUMPER SNIPPET

Guests
I am fed up with people hating Jermaine and keep on bashing him. Every here and there you can read some negative things about Jermaine in this forum. Here are some accusations coming from the fans in this forum:

-Jermaine wants to take MJ's place
-Jermaine dresses like MJ
-Jermaine promises The Jacksons reunion concert, but nothing happens
-Jermaine promises a Tribute concert, but nothing happens
-Jermaine this
-Jermaine that
-blah, blah, blah

STOP IT!

Has it ever occured to all those who hate, bash and criticize Jermaine that before they were fans Jermaine is first of all Michael's brother! Michael's blood!

Has it ever occured that if nothing happens when Jermaine promises something is simply because people DID promise him and finally let him down! How many times Michael promised things that actually never happened just because people turned back on him, just like people are turning back on Jermaine. What is even worse, is that among MJ's fans, there are some who think they have the right to say to Jermaine to shut up. How arrogant! I as a Michael Jackson fan am standing here and now and am defending Jermaine, Michael's brother, who supported and was close to Michael from the beginning. And don't come and tell how Jermaine didn't follow The Jacksons from Motown to Epic, 'cuz eventually he DID. Don't tell me how Jermaine wrote a song "a word to the badd", it is not our business, it is business beween brothers.

They eventually came together and celebrated Michael Jackson's 30 years of career in Madison Square Garden and they were all dressed in a same way and fashion.

No Jermaine is not dressing like Michael! The whole Jackson family have their particular JACKSON style. Take The Jacksons albums from your shelves and see how they are dressed on Triumph, Live, Victory cover! Take Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" cd cover and see how she is dressed!

Can't you see that they are family and that they dress and inspire themselves in music, dance and clothes!

Listen to "Torture", "Tell me I'm not dreaming" who is singing witrh Mike? Not you, it's Jermaine! His brother. They have different but complementary voices and same taste for music and dance.

Jermaine doesn't want to take Michael's place, Jermaine has his own place and he has nothing to prove, he is a part of The Jacksons and he did some excellent songs:

-"Dynamite"
-"Do you remember me"
-"When the rain begins to fall"
-"Do what you do"
-"Sweetest, sweetest"
etc.

Not to mention the 1989's album 2300 Jackon Street. Who was missing on the album? Michael! But hey! Michael was not missing, he was overbusy with his own album and concerts, and eventually appeared with Latoya, Janet and Rebby on the very song and video 2300 Jackson Street, strong and all together!

Who are you to bash one of them? A member of family?

However, the only reason I see hate in som MJ's fans toward Jermaine is nothing else but the fact that they know that he converted to Islam, and that what makes him a "black sheep" now in the eyes of some fans!

Get a life and get over it, it's non of your business!

An angry MJ fan who doesn't like reading negative comments about MJ's supporting brother!

I agree fully with this Post people need to let up and get off his case i mean he hasn't done anything wrong has he? whats wrong with paying tribute to your brother? nothing thats what, If my brother died and i did a Tribute to him would you all call me Money Grabber and trying to take his place?.

Fans think they know everything about whats happend regarding Michaels passing when the truth is WE don't its one theory after another first the family are accused, then AEG, Sony e.t.c. the circle continues

"Word to the badd" - By Jermaine Jackson

Maybe that's the problem? Old true!, forgotten hell no! Forgiven by Michael obviously! Forgiven by fans?.... depends on who u ask?

Me....Unsure?

Last edited:
Not to mention the 1989's album 2300 Jackon Street. Who was missing on the album? Michael! But hey! Michael was not missing, he was overbusy with his own album and concerts, and eventually appeared with Latoya, Janet and Rebby on the very song and video 2300 Jackson Street, strong and all together!

Yes, he was :)

This thread will most likely have the opposite result to what is intended. Some fans have very genuine reasons to be unhappy with Jermaine's behavior following Michael's death, and before (Word to the Badd?). I'm sure those reasons will soon be listed. We've had similar threads before, and with similar outcomes. . . . .

Sigh. . . . . Counting down, now. . ten, nine, eight, seven, etc. . . . .

To me only Michael and Jermaine ever knew what their relationship was like
But i'm 100% they loved each other unconditionally

I feel that we should really set some morals on this forum as it stands today all this Jermaine is this and Jermaine is that, Jermaine said this, Jermaine wore that, its getting abit predictable and if Jermaine was personally to visit this forum and see what some of the members write i'm almost certain not only himself but his family would be disapointed

Yes Jermaine has said and done wrong things in the past, but who hasnt?
Life is journey of ups and downs

I agree, stop bashing Jermaine.

He may have done questionable things in the past, but its in the past and there is nothing that can be done about it, so there is no use holding onto hatred and anger. Its not healthy. Accept that he made mistakes and move on. he didn't do anything personal to anyone on this board so I don't understand this intense hatred for him.

Some ppl may want to see these tributes as something negative. But I don't, I see as simply a tribute for his brother, he is keeping michaels legacy alive. And if he is making money or giving it to charity..I don't see the big deal either way.

:timer: Wondering how long it takes for this thread to turn into an argument

:lol:

I'm wondering how long it takes for people to realize that one can respect Jermaine but disagree very strongly (or agree) with his actions. I agree; this thread has predictable responses.

Also waiting for the argument too and waiting for this to get moved to 2300 Jackson street (mabye? But since its about Mike kinda...). Oh well...Me & Mike will enjoy some popcorn and watch:

2dhij5g.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with the thread starter, fans need to stop passing judgments about Jermaine. It is clear to me that Jermaine loved Michael very much and that's all that matters. He is not trying to take Michael's place and he is just trying to pay tribute to Michael. He was the one who gave the press conference after Michael had died, people look at him now because he is the oldest brother. We should support and respect Jermaine. Even though he has made some mistakes in the past, Michael loved his brother very much.

I had to go listen to "Word to the Badd" because I had never heard it before. Brothers say stuff like this all the time to one-another. Brothers and sisters are *supposed* to keep one-another in line, and they usually do, like no one else can. So as far as that song being something terrible that Jermaine did to Michael, I just have to kinda laugh. It's just typical brother stuff!

I don't know about his motives for anything else, so I think I'll err on the side of caution and give him the benefit of the doubt. :punk:

I had to go listen to "Word to the Badd" because I had never heard it before. Brothers say stuff like this all the time to one-another. Brothers and sisters are *supposed* to keep one-another in line, and they usually do, like no one else can.

Before people scream, I'll say I know that people make mistakes. But I found this comment interesting...

So is Michael being "kept in line" by these particular lyrics?

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back

...Lemme stop.

Before people scream, I'll say I know that people make mistakes. But I found this comment interesting...

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back

...Lemme stop.

You were meant to be sitting back and eating popcorn, guess i will slide in next to mike ha ha

Thank you so much for posting this, BUMPER SNIPPET. I so agree with you. And it's nice to see I'm not the only one who's fed up with all the bashing and hating. :)

To be honest, I can't stand the sight of Jermaine, but if you notice this is the first time I've said it here... why? cause I believe in good manners, and if you ain't got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

We need to learn to follow Michael's example, I'm sure he disliked certain things about Jermaine, but he never said anything publicly because he was simply too much of a sweetheart to publicly bash his brother, we need to take a page out of his book on this one.

It's one thing to be objective and critical and a whole other one to take part on a bash fest which is simply deplorable imo.

Jermaine does annoy me, he is not an artist that I particularly like. That's just my opinion.

A lot of people were let down (including me) with the tribute concert being canceled. I'm sorry, but you don't start taking money from people, selling t-shirts and general merchandise and then cancel. You make sure everything is in place before doing that. It was always looking a bit dubious because of the lack of confirmed performers and more like a publicity stunt.

All I know is that I miss MJ, and feel for his children, family and friends who have lost someone they care about deeply.

To be honest, I can't stand the sight of Jermaine, but if you notice this is the first time I've said it here... why? cause I believe in good manners, and if you ain't got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

We need to learn to follow Michael's example, I'm sure he disliked certain things about Jermaine, but he never said anything publicly because he was simply too much of a sweetheart to publicly bash his brother, we need to take a page out of his book on this one.

It's one thing to be objective and critical and a whole other one to take part on a bash fest which is simply deplorable imo.

That is the thing that angers me, quotes like "I am sure ..." How can we have a damn clue and be sure? We have never lived with them. And even so, don't tell me you never had an argument with your family and that there were things that you disliked, but if somebody outside your family (no matter how fan of yours he is) bashes your brother or sister, you will tell him to get a life and to mind his own business. Do you rally think that Michael would support fans who bash his brother?

You were meant to be sitting back and eating popcorn, guess i will slide in next to mike ha ha

:lol: Naw...I can eat popcorn w/ Mike and comment at the same time. I got it like that. Mike would probably prefer that I didn't comment though. That one really tempted me. I know you not trying to take my seat lol.

I agree with MJJ:G.O.A.T., that it's possible to respect someone, and yet to disagree with (or agree with) their actions. That's' a very rational and balanced approached. . . so. . .thanks.

Carry on,

Vic

Thank you.

Jermaine does annoy me, he is not an artist that I particularly like. That's just my opinion.

A lot of people were let down (including me) with the tribute concert being canceled. I'm sorry, but you don't start taking money from people, selling t-shirts and general merchandise and then cancel. You make sure everything is in place before doing that. It was always looking a bit dubious because of the lack of confirmed performers and more like a publicity stunt.

All I know is that I miss MJ, and feel for his children, family and friends who have lost someone they care about deeply.

Benji, it is not Jermaine who canceled! Jermaine was one who deployed energy to make a tribute! People let him down, and now he must burn in hell because of that? The tickets are being refunded. How about Michael's "This is it" first three dates that were postponed causing thousands of dollars of loss to those who booked flights, tickets an hotels! Do you really think Jermaine wanted to cancel? If that is the cse then you are indirectly saying that Michael too wanted to postpone the first three days of the This is it show!

i have no problem with jermaine.
hes michaels family..
Michael obviously loved him very much
it would be disrespectful to think differently of him.

I'm sure he disliked certain things about Jermaine, but he never said anything publicly .

As a matter of fact he didn't say anything against Jermaine publicly, yet he did say aginst his father. So we can conclude that when Michael was really affected by someone he did mention it publicly.

Now, Michael's father never said anything negative about Michael in public. Is he a sweetheart?

And the fact that Michael did say bad things about his father publicly, doesn't it give also right to ther family members to express their opinion about each others publicly equally.

Finally, all in all, this is not our business. And anyway they are a family and still love each other strongly trying to be as united as possible. And that's why I am simply saying to stop bashing this member of that member of family, because we are becoming worse than tabloids, something that Michael above all hated!

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back

...Lemme stop.
Honestly, it just makes me wonder if Jermaine knew something that we the public didn't. Michael (and his family) certainly didn't owe it to the public to explain ALL their personal actions. I don't care if Michael had vitiligo or changed his color on purpose (if that's possible.) It was his body and his life to do with what he wanted. I love him either way.

Hey What up Y'all I been viewing the site for a while now any way i want to say is I don't like how jermaine is being dragged so badly some of us just not feeling him on alot of levels but at the end of that day he loved Michael

worse then tabloids!!!!!!!!!! because people have an opinion???

Not because people have opinions, but because people talk as if they knew everything about everyone without having meeting them even once!

Having an opinion must be based on tangible facts, not on imagination or impressions like tabloids do, otherwise the supposed opinion becomes nothing more than a wild guess spreading rumors and speculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back