29 August 2008 ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON!!!~

Well, remember when people were saying they didn't think he would make it to 50? That article sucked, but at least they said "rightful place" atop his thrown.

Happy Birthday Michael Joseph Jackson! You are the greatest.
Yes, that UGLY rabbi Botleach said that in an interview;. I hope he is eating crow right now.

Happy Birthday, Michael J Jackson,the greatest entertainer the world has ever known. Enjoy your day.

I donwanna talk about the bad things, but, Isn't stacy brown that is quoted in the article on abc, is the one who tried to write a book about how MJ got raped when he was young, and than jermaine denied it on larry king?

Dear Michael, First of all we wish you a truly joyous, blissful, beautiful 50th BIRTHDAY!!! WOW! It has been a truly wonderful journey so far and we wish you all the very best for the future!!! What you have accomplished is truly extraordinary, awe-inspiring, unmatched, eternally praise-worthy and an inspiration to us all and we are so proud of you and proud to call ourselves your fans! We wish you the best of health and happiness forever!!! May your fan base and the absolute love, respect, appreciation, admiration your dedicated fans have in their hearts and souls for you grow endlessly and may you truly rejoice and we shall all rejoice with you forever!!! Sending you all our love forever…

Happy Birthday Michael, may allur dreams come true.We are waiting for your next step.

Happy Birthday Michael, may allur dreams come true.God Bless You and have a nice time with your family and friends.

Happy Birthday, Michael! I hope you have a very wonderful and blessed day. We look forward to your big comeback. I love you very much! Pls give the kids hugs and kisses for me. :)

It maybe a stormy and wet day here in Jamaica, but I certainly hope Mike's having a fantastic birthday and I'm sure he is especially being surounded by his loving children

Michael, Happy Birthday to you!!
May today be the beginning of another great and joyful year!!
Hope you enjoy yourself, enjoy your life and be happy everyday!

New York got an MJ DAY??!!! GOOO NEW YORK!!!! :kickass:

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!! LOVE YOUUUU!!!! *hugs*

Happy Birthday MJ!

Nobody can ever take that you are the true KING OF POP away from you. No matter who comes and goes... MJ will live for another 50 and another 50 years. You will be implanted in the minds of our children and our children's, children. You are the best, the absolute best!

Love ya' man~

Joey~
So. Cal.

Happy Birthday Michael, we love you more.
Iv just got in from work and my daughter has been to the supermarket and bought a lovely cake with five candles (1 for each decade) and a bottle of bubbly to celebrate Michaels birthday and send him a toast for a wonderful day and 50 more amazing years. Now we are all watching MJ's top 30 video's on the TV. Heehee

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson. :wub: Hopefully I will be able to go out to celebrate tonight with family. :lol:

Today this morning on the big ocal news station the hosts were all talking about who's birthday it was today, saying OH ITS A BIG ONE. And they said Michael Jackson, and she said "I can't believe it.. 50 years old?" lol :lol: and the other lady host said "Happy Birthday, KING OF POP! :D", it was so nice of them. :) And they showed the recent Planet Hollywood picture saying he's a bit thin, but they just wish him the best and all that and like "But look, he is smiling :D" and some other nice comments. :) It was nice.

Back