Artist shocks with Michael Jackson nude pics

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
73d37ca25065.jpg

Hmmmmmm - i'm really not keen on the first ones, but this one ^^ is beautiful.

xxx

I'm so disappointed that they weren't real nude photos. LMFAOOOOOOOOO.

the naked ones are kind of inappropriate, to me. cus MJ never did that kind of posing in life. no question, MJ was a beautiful physical person to look at, but i still feel it doesn't look like something he might approve of, even though i don't know his mind.

somehow though i don't think Michael would approve though... I mean he loved art and this is art but i'm saying he wouldn't of approved of the pose... seems to me to be a bit private...
I know! I feel that way too especially because I read that book "MJ Tapes", so I think he would feel very very embarrassed!

Am I the only one who finds that painting hilarious? As I've stated before though, for some reason I find it quite awkward to think of Michael in a sexual way, not sure why.
Aww I know! I feel the same way u do!! :p Although I find MJ incredible sexy and yummy, sometimes it's hard for me to "connect" his image with s..e..x.. :blush:

Don't act like you know what Michael would approve of :scratch:
No offense! :) But he talks about it on "MJ Tapes" book. He definitely would get very uncomfortable and embarrassed!!

LOL @ at the Obama one.

Just my opinion but I don't like the nude MJ one. Not because of the nudity per se. It's just inappropriate (edit: the pose). Of all the more tasteful ways to portray Michael...

I do like the large one with the eyes. The eyes convey so much more than anything else...

PS Why is Obama chubby?

Last edited:
Hmm, being a person that was "of age" during the late 60's and then the 70's, I'm definitely not a prude. But for some reason that first picture seems just a little too "out there". Sexuality, if pictured and granted by the person involved, I can understand. In this instance, especially considering Michael's children and their ages, would he be okay with this being out there for his family members and his children to view behind closed doors on the internet? I'm thinking probably not.

jmo

(And yes, the "nips" are too big. Can't believe I just said that. :smilerolleyes:)

Pff... the media is a day late and a dollar short...

Does the media even know for how long MJ fans especially female MJ fans have been portraying Michael? lol

I think MJ would have loved it! slightly embarassed...but totally like Shamone!! lol

Don't even get me started..I draw and paint.. if they think that is controversial I will have Mike bare assed and buttered up sitting on the back of a freakin rhinocerous..the wind machine in full effect, lol...bad era and beautiful...

mmmmm :shifty:

Last edited:
Not too fond of the nude painting, hey i'm a dude what do you expect? :)
But its cool for the ladies :D

This one however is VERY VERY powerful, i noticed the thorne...how you call it..the same thing Jesus had on his head. Michael being crucified here, so so damn true....very very powerful IMO!!!!!

8nbcgywqhxgm.jpg

I think MJ would have loved it! slightly embarassed...but totally like Shamone!! lol

Don't even get me started..I draw and paint.. if they think that is controversial I will have Mike bare assed and buttered up sitting on the back of a freakin rhinocerous..the wind machine in full effect, lol...bad era and beautiful...

mmmmm ;)
I totally would myself but I'm not a painter. And please share the result. :yes:
He had elephants, didn't he? Something India, Saris and whatever else. I got more if you need more! :dancin:

I totally would myself but I'm not a painter. And please share the result. :yes:
He had elephants, didn't he? Something India, Saris and whatever else. I got more if you need more! :dancin:

Oh my gosh...soo hott!

Yes on an elephant!..with like an India theme...and he has like beautiful silks and fabric covering him...ahhh :wub:

Oh man...I could do like a bunch of them ...oh my gosh...I paint in my grandmas living room..there is NO way grammy is seeing these bad boys LOL!!! I think i'd be scarred for life, grandma never look at me the same lol

Oh my gosh...soo hott!

Yes on an elephant!..with like an India theme...and he has like beautiful silks and fabric covering him...ahhh :wub:

Oh man...I could do like a bunch of them ...oh my gosh...I paint in my grandmas living room..there is NO way grammy is seeing these bad boys LOL!!! I think i'd be scarred for life, grandma never look at me the same lol

Oh, grandma would get her glasses out! :wild: They'd be slightly misty, so no worries!

Artist shocks with Michael Jackson nude pics

blog020710_mj.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: for the love of the lord i just fellout
Image: Snapper Media

US artist Dan Lacey has created a bizarre collection of Michael Jackson tribute artworks including this oil painting of the King of Pop in the nude.
Lacey has churned out more than 70 pictures since MJ's death last year – including several nudes, a work showing Michael ascending to heaven, and one that shows a childlike Michael hanging in the afterlife with a winged Tupac.

blog020710_mj2.jpg

Lacey, whose oil paintings take several days to complete, hit headlines last year with this surreal painting of President Obama riding a unicorn in the nude.

blog020710_mj3.jpg

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=666365&showcomments=true

omg i just can't

Hmmmmmmmmmm Michael (white) and Michael (black)....... This painter is insinuating something? :scratch:

They usually say when one transcends into the afterlife, one retakes the form of their younger self, or what they most desired for themselves. The painting corresponds with that mythology...It's Michael in his original form, before his ailments took over...

I find the two under the nude one to be beautiful, as well as the close-up that was later posted...Like some others said, it's just weird for me to think of Michael as this sexual man, so for that, the painting is sort of tasteless, IMO.

Last edited:
I can't see the pictures and the website doesn't work, can somebody please oploade them again on here, i'm so curios after reading all of your comments/reactions.

Pff... the media is a day late and a dollar short...

Does the media even know for how long MJ fans especially female MJ fans have been portraying Michael? lol

mmmmm :shifty:

:hysterical: OMG! I second that. I wish I could paint and draw well, cause lemmie tell ya what! :naughty:

The first nude one is a bit odd..I mean the pose and all. I do like this artwork. A few are a bit disturbing. Most of them are good tho.

you know it's art so is not my business to comment, but I don't think Michael would ever approve that pose,it's not his style...

Back