ATTN Members! VOTING IS NOW OPEN for the SoBe Thriller AD!

Anyone who was dissapointed, I'm sorry to say, had a major fantasy going on inside their heads which was based on absolutely nothing other then their own desperation to see Michael in the flesh. Nothing ever said Michael would be there, there wasn't even an indication that he would be. We knew who was doing the half time show, we knew what the commercial was about. We knew several days in advance even what the commercial would entail. And the only idiots who were saying Michael was using the Superbowl to launch a comeback was the ridiculous media, as usual, based on everything I said above and no actual proof that he would.

And Michael's voice was in the commercial. That was exciting to me.

Last edited:
Anyone who was dissapointed, I'm sorry to say, had a major fantasy going on inside their heads which was based on absolutely nothing other then their own desperation to see Michael in the flesh. Nothing ever said Michael would be there, there wasn't even an indication that he would be. We knew who was doing the half time show, we knew what the commercial was about. We knew several days in advance even what the commercial would entail. And the only idiots who were saying Michael was using the Superbowl to launch a comeback was the ridiculous media, as usual, based on everything I said above and no actual proof that he would.

Exactly! I don't know why anyone thought he would show up, there was no reason to believe that he would be there. I knew he wouldn't show up so I didn't get my hopes up. Now the Grammy's, I can understand people being dissapointed if he didn't show up there because that seems more likely to happen but not the Superbowl.

Yeah some people keept saying he was going to perform. I know that wasnt the case, beacuse hes waiting for the grammys.

I voted a bunch of times!! It's the most watched and most rated!! :wild: :wild:!! So happy for MJ!! His indirect marketing is so clever;)

Super Bowls Greatest Commercials 2008

A retrospective on the most memorable ads aired during the Super Bowl. The best commercial is chosen by viewers who vote via the Internet. Hosts: Jim Nantz and Daisy Fuentes.

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=c0f5509

Thrillicious is beating Obama (coming 2nd) by 500+ votes. But thats no reason to slow down. We can blow this out of the water!!!

I don't even really expect anything from him at the Grammy's. I'll wait for Michael and I won't put any expectations on him. If and when he does perform, it'll be a gift which I'll greatly appreciate.

Any updates?? Michael still tied for #10??

Where was his voice used?

Yeah, it's Michael indeed who sings the song :lol:

^^ See, SOny and Mike knew this.. That's why they did it.. Creating a sturr, more than IN YOUR FACE.. Mike is back.. The sturr, get's MJ in the atmosphere. gets people talking and wondering.. Less chances of..

"Jackson tried to have a Superbowl comeback and failed" ... Now it's getting the talk of THRILLER 25, dodging many evil bullets by the media.

EXACTLY!! SOMEONE WHO GETS IT

Re: Have you already seen Thrillicious (episode 2)?

cracks me up... I want them to keep coming.. At least one episode between each commercial..

Yeah, for the Grammys..? :lol:

Love it too! :lol:

Someone also posted it on the main ad thread.

All I can say is, TWO YEARS AGO we would have thought this to be a possibility at all.

Two years ago, would you have thought that Michael Jackson's music would be featured in a commerical, sponsored by Pepsi, on the BIGGEST night of televison in America? I certainly didn't think it would happen, not in a million years.

I agree.

I will just laugh my butt off if Pepsico/SoBe Life Water ends up being the sponsor for Michael's next tour.

Love it. Love this commercial it's so funny. To see lizards doing the thriller dance. Funny...Very creative.

This is a very good way to start. Y'all just betta get ready to strap yourselves in.

See, Mike is making moves while still laying low. Mr. Mystical is working this! He's got different things popping up out of the midst of silence.

I love this!!

I also love how the people working with him are doing their part to keep things hush..hush.

Do your thang, Mike. :flowers:

Oh, and Mike! Congratulations on getting rid of the parasites. Seeing that you've been able to work in silence again reveals they are gone. I am so happy for you. You are finally getting some peace! Love you and love knowing you have peace again.

Last edited:
I went and voted too. I hope everybody is voting along with watching the video because they said the winner will be featured on youtubes home page on...2/12...OMG...yeah, so everybody make sure you VOTE! right now it has the most views so I hope it is also the highest rated.

I wonder, it doesn't say when the voting closes. Can people keep voting up until Feb. 12th or what?

:bump

I hope fans continue voting.

Last edited:
Back