Christian Audigier says he and MJ will launch new MJ clothing line

I wouldn't care... As long as it isnt insane... Like id pay up to $200 for a shirt...but anything more it might be tough lol.

^ well for many people $200 for A shirt is insane.. lol!

I would never pay that much for ONE shirt.. lol!

for $200 I would want it to be a shirt MJ wore himself.. lol!

I usually spend $18-$30 for a shirt.. not $200 scrue that.. that's pointless..

Lol well it might be really cheap too...you never know. $20 for a shirt would be ideal im just saying that at worst I would spend $200 for a shirt...the only difference is that I would only buy 1 shirt at that price opposed to 10 shirts at $20 bucks lol

The only thing I would spend $200 would be on shoes (shoeaholic here), and I'm not buyin $200 loafers.

MJJCommunity has been informed by Mr. Audigier's team that at the moment they cannot comment on this news BUT there will be updates in the following weeks.

:flowers:

yeah they told me the same thing for Maximum Jackson:)
tight lipped at this point. at least we know he was for real.

Wow...$200 for a shirt...I hope for the sake of your wallet its not a t-shirt...

A rough estimate but $200 is like £160 or whatever in the UK. LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
£160 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL no WAIT
ABOVE £100 NO NO NO ABOVE £50 FOR A SHIRT oh please just so I can rip it and stain it in a few weeks. Not unless its going up as a mantle piece!

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson designs a clothes range with Christian Audigier

How skint exactly is the King of Pop? I ask you this because I hear Michael Jackson is adding the term ‘fashion designer’ to his multitude of skills. MJ is working with Ed Hardy and Von Dutch creator Christian Audigier on a full range of clothes. The pair signed the deal over the past few weeks and MJ even turned out to support Christian at his birthday recently with the likes of Britney Spears and Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas.

A source out here in LA reveals: “Michael was keen to venture into fashion and loves Christian’s bling clothing of the past. So Christian’s designing the range with Michael - it will include bling gloves, jeans, sweats, hoodies and t-shirts. Everyone involved is very excited - and the range will be available initially all over LA at high end stores.”

Don’t all rush at once!

http://www.deanpiper.com/index.php/...igns-a-clothes-range-with-christian-audigier/

Last edited:
How credible is this man Dean Piper, somebody knows? On his own website he is called celebrity addicted :smilerolleyes:

Thats GREAT!! I hope its real!!
At least 1 more reason for me to struggle hard on fashion business....^^

I doubt that this fashion line will come to Canada...what Im hoping is that some of the Mj line gets sold in stores like American Eagle and stuff.. just cheaper t-shirts with a vintage MJ pic on it...I can already picture it! Im really curious to see how this will all play out, like the actual designs of the clothes, where they will be sold, and the price of them.

I really hope it kicks off much better than MJ's last clothing line..

it probably will

My predictions is that it will do well.. christian audigier clothing is considered 'designer' but has a very street style to it.. Meaning everyday people can wear it..

Much of his clothing has a hip-hop feel to it.. He's dressed several people in the rap, hip-hop, and pop industries..

ooooh.... so does this mean beat it, billie jean, bad, blood on the dance floor jackets fir all? ahah

it would be pretty awesome if he did his own clothes, i would sure buy 'em... however i have a feeling they'd be pretty expensive lol

Michael Jackson To Launch Clothing Line

Michael Jackson To Launch Clothing Line
------
Michael Jackson, 49, whose unique fashion sense ranges from sequined gloves to surgical masks, is working on a new clothing line with Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier.

“It’s still in the developing stages, but it’s going to be big,” an insider tells Life & Style. “This will be a major comeback for Michael. He’s dedicating a lot of his time and money to this venture.”

source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/06/12/michael-jackson-clothing-line/#comments

I have to say, I'm excited just to see what MJ has to offer!

Re: Michael Jackson To Launch Clothing Line

I Want Mine... What a great idea! some date ?

woow, that is awesome!

but the comments from that link ''By the way, how did he get his nose put back on? Last time I saw him the end had kind of slid off'' .:s just terrible..

''It's going to be big'', that says soo much!

Last edited:

I look 4ward to see where this goes..

that it is not true, is very likely

I'd rather have him release a new album...

How EFFING AWESOME this would be! Even though they posted it already in the Christian Audigier thread, still great news.

I would sooo wear his stuff! OMG I hope he has a section for women! Petite women at that! I can't ever find my size lol.

And for anyone who says it's fake, Christian Audigier said it himself, so maybe he has some insight on this? lol I mean obviously he's talked with Michael. He wouldn't make some bizarre statement like this (I'd hope) that's a lie.

Last edited:

yeah I hope its true, that would be great!!!:)

woow, that is awesome!

but the comments from that link ''By the way, how did he get his nose put back on? Last time I saw him the end had kind of slid off'' .:s just terrible..

''It's going to be big'', that says soo much!

I know I just read the comments - it's sad that people can be so nasty :(

I'd like to see some of the clothing in mind.
I'd love some designer MJ suits, like the ones he wore in court - they were cool :yes:

well Mike should release an album not some clothes

Back