Favourite MJ album? Vote.

What is your favourite MJ album

• Total voters
It's a tie between Off The Wall and Thriller but I went with Off The Wall =)

Dangerous. Who is it is my all time favorite Mj song, but the main reason Dangerous is my favorite album is because of the way his voice sounds on it. That's about the most growly, snarly, you can hear the flem rattling in the back of his throat it gets out of any of his albums.

But after hearing the small vocal clips we have heard for the this is it rehearsals I'm gonna have to say he re-peaked vocally right before he died. It's depressing to think about the songs he would have come out with over the next several years.

i can never set my mind on an answer to that question :banghead:
in forums where they make you choose a favorite album while registering, i have 3 different albums on 3 different forums :crazy:
i'm lost between Thriller, Bad, Dangerous & History
whenever i listen to one of them i say "ok, so this is the favorite one"
then i listen to another & i say the same thing :banghead:
also DSTYGE is one of my favorite early songs so this isn't at all helping
i need helppppp :help::help::help:

but Dangerous will always have a special place in my heart because that's the fisrt MJ album i heard (i was only 5 when Bad was released) so i guess i'm a Dangerous child :trytobeangel

Last edited:
I think it suprising that Thriller, best selling album of all time, isnt at the top! Shows that true fans can actually listen to more than Michael's well know stuff!!

I think this is true to a point... but I really think some people love a certain album and keep it close to their heart because it brings them back to some of their most cherished childhood years. That, in itself, is a VERY powerful thing. It wasn't my fault that I was born in late '78 and Thriller came out 4 years later, and my mother happened to own the tape. Yes, the TAPE, LOL. Even if Thriller wasn't "The Best Selling Album Of All-Time" (because I could seriously giva rat's ass if it was or not) ... it would still be my favorite because it takes me back to my childhood, and when I first discovered and fell in love with Michael. :wub:

Put it this way -- most 4-5 year olds today watch The Cartoon Network--NOT MTV (discluding the fact that MTV sucks nowadays, but that's not the point... kids today wouldn't know any better anyway :p). I probably watched more MTV when I was 4-5 years old than I watched cartoons. Maybe some fans simply didn't discover Mikey until they were years older. It was just MY time. It was DESTINY, baby. :D:D:D

But yes... obviously, I do love and adore COUNTLESS songs from his other albums as well. ;)

Last edited:
HIStory & Dangerous because of Who Is It, Will you Be There and Keep The Faith :punk:

as usual invincible is SOOOOO underrated :(
i LOVE invincible
it's the best album ever

I love bad and dangerous almost the same but bad because of smooth criminal, dirty diana, twymmf, speed demon, liberian girl +++

Yes, we all understood that it was Invincible and not History.

Invincible is my favorite. It's so underrated.

Umm, I definitely luv all of them and choose one, but I'll just choose BAD where I was really in too MJ during those years too.;)

i voted for BAD! btw i love every album of michael! he's a true musical genius :)

The lack of promotion of Invincible doesn't help in this Kind of Poll ...

1.BAD i grow up with this album and i love it.. :)
2.Dangerous
3.Thriller
4.Off The Wall
5 HiStory
6.Invincible
7.Blood On The Dancefloor

Back