Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Michael should be sitting right there in the first row smiling and clapping his hands :cry:

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

so is grammy.com/live not goin to show it?

PS Thanks to those who've posted links :flowers:

Elton criticized MJ all the time
Really? They worked together didn't they..? and did charity stuff together. When MJ died Elton was having a celebrity party.. when he realised he stopped it, turned it into a tribute for Michael and then ended it.

If Taylor Swift wins anythin she best thank Kanye in her speech for giving her a career. =]

Jlo!!!!

Don't slip this time J-Lo :lmao:

JLo is so stunning. :wub:

I feel exactly the same way! The music has died! Elton criticized MJ all the time.

Thats wrong. MJ dedicated BOTDF to him. Close friends in the mid 90s after 93 from what I know of.

I love this song.

Yeah, Elton helped Michael through some tough times.

I'm bored already. Looks as if the tribute's gonna be around the end of the show - blah!

I like this girl's singing Green Day

oh wow. I like this.

this girls voice is pretty good!

Looks like Beyonce's on her way..

lol Single Ladies.................................................
Green Day yay.
And I thought Stephen Colbert was funny :lol:

*yawn*...:mello:

music will never be the same :(

So true! unfortunately not many ppl already perceive that...when MJ passed to another world, creativity is gone with him...now there are impersonators around and I don't care for them, not buying their music...:(

Can anyone tell me what time the tribute is on?

10:00 ish right?

I have to do my homework...and I'm only watching for Michael anyway.

Anyone noticed how lady Gaga loves putting emphasis on the shoulders of her costumes...kinda like MJ? Or is that reaching?

Yup, a lot of her style seems MJ inspired....I mean, her shades....sequin shades??? Looks to me like she's taking after the glove....

boring

i LOVED lady gaga and elton john's performance! :D

does anyone know when MJ's bit will be on? i cant stay up all night :(

I would trade being 21 for being 50 something, just for Michael. What I wouldn't give to witness Michael from the beginning... :(
Oh God me too.. :cry:

I feel exactly the same way! The music has died! Elton criticized MJ all the time. Lady ca ca sucksxxxxxx

All of them are bullshit

nope not true. at 1993 when Michael had the dependecny to painkillers Elton John opened his house to him and hid him. He's been a friend to MJ.

Michael should be sitting right there in the first row smiling and clapping his hands :cry:

:( I think this will be my last year watching these shows. I love music all because of Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder but mainly Michael. I would watch just because of that love he gave me for music but now it does not feel the same.

Michael truly had a gift from God and really gave his all. It's now all so about the wrong reasons and the people who really are into their music don't get the recognition or chance to make it :( big. Or the media drag them down or they change and become like everyone else.

Sighs I don't know..I just want to cry:(

Oh Michael :( Its not fair.

Back