how about.................... HIStory vs Thriller?

Choose the one u love more!

• Thriller

Votes: 108 48.2%
  • HIStory

Votes: 116 51.8%

• Total voters
i voted for HIStory because there's alot of song i love in that album esp stranger in moscow favorite michael song right there and plus i grew up with that album i was born in 90 what can i say HIStory all the way

I totally love HIStory, so that's the album my vote goes to.

I earlier voted Thriller, but HIStory's a long-time favourite of mine. It's just so different to anything that he'd produced beforehand, and there's so much top quality material to get lost in... it just feels deeper, to me. So I think I'd vote for that again, now.

I have a stronger attachment to HIStory, no doubt about it. But to be honest, I think they're both equally good.

HIStory. His best album, undoubtedly. It's a lot more personal than any other album and he devotes more album space to issues that matter rather than the usual pop love songs.

HIStory is his best album. Its so amazing. How personal he is on it. He had a lot of anger on the album and I think it brought out the best in Michael.

I love Thriller, it has so many great songs like I said in a previous post. But HIStory beats it in my opinion. I love the emotion that it has so much anger and it has a few songs that i can really relate to. Especially, They Don't Care About Us.

HIStory! It contains the best MJ song IMO with They Don't Care About Us.

I don't think HIStory is his best per se in terms of music yet it remains my favorite partly because the themes have more substance that his other albums and this is the one album where he wears his heart on his sleeve more than any other of his albums, IMHO. I really FEEL the emotions he's expressing in this album. You feel as if he is expressing them to YOU.

Thriller, some of my all-time favourite songs are on that album, so...

HIStory for me as it is his most personal album and you can feel that hurt, angry emotion in his voice because of that false 1993 accusations.

I voted for thriller because I don't skip any songs on that album. the whole album to me is flawless. As with history i tend to skip many songs.

It's close, but Billie Jean is just something else, there was like a whole year of my life where i pretty much listened to nothing else, i am slightly sick of it now, but i'm not joking, it's literally thousands of times i've listened to that song, could be as much as 20,000. I'm giving it a break for a few years and then i'll go back to it, but it was the song that started my fan journey for me. If i took Billie Jean out of thriller and replaced it with a less interesting song, then history would probably win this for me, but because of that song alone really, Thriller wins, i don't think some of the songs on thriller reached their full potential, like human nature his vocal take is sublime, but i don't think the instrumental sounds as good as it could, the song as a composition has an enchanting magic about it which is captured in moments of some of the live performances, it's missing in the studio version, for me thats one of the only problems with thriller, that i suspect human nature could be that little stronger.

I chose Thriller :wub: Such Iconic songs on it!

HIStory is great too but Thriller wins here for me :agree:

Thriller and HIStory...
ALBUM or SONG!?, I wasn't clear which of the two?

Back