Just In: Conrad Murray Visits Michael Jackson's Final Resting Place

Disgusting. Simply pathetic on his part. What in the world is he thinking? How can he disrespect MJ's mother and children and other family like this?

He's not remorseful. He's only sry that he got caught with the bag in his hands.

I know emotions are running high, and rightly so, but can we please refrain from posting violent/graphic descriptions. Thankyou. :flowers:

I know emotions are running high, and rightly so, but can we please refrain from posting violent/graphic descriptions. Thankyou. :flowers:
I apologize Stacey, I will try to control myself from now on. Thx :(

The way he is sitting there makes me feel sick, He looks like he is posing for a effing photo shoot. Just sickening beyond words. :angry:

Maybe he did kill mj intentionally, maybe he did not..We don't know yet..But we do know he was there at his death and caused it..That is certain..intentional or not, he caused it...

Now to be picture at his resting place is to me sickening and I am lost for words to describe the complete and utter disrespect this is at POSING and constructing this event

Now he might he less guilty than we imagine and may be there to achieve forgiveness and to repent..But to be consciouslly aware and bring a camera crew blows that all out of the water

What he has done has done himself no favours, guilty or not and I expect this to not rest.I hope and think the jackson family will pick up on this very very soon..There is no way they will leave this and quite rightly..To pretend to be remorsefull and pose in contemplation and sorrow with his head down is contrived and just sick!

Everyone has conveyed the true emotions on this and no more needs to be said really but on the positive side..All aspects of the media will respect mj a bit more and understand him a bit more...They will be closer to the side of love and compassion we all have for him and tried to convince others to share...There is no one who can agree with what he has done and a positive has come out of this in regards to michael's legacy and justice

CONRAD MURRAY THE MAN WHO WAS THERE AT MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH AND WHO ADMINISTERED THE DRUGS AND FAILED TO ACT IN THE CORRECT WAY AFTER HAS THE AUDCAITTTTTTTTTTTTY TO GO TO HIS BURIAL SITE AND POSE FOR PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one could have ever fathomed or contemplated this and i am still in shock it is an actuality!..I just feel sick to my stomach and if he is not sentenced to life then there is something VERY VERY WRONG in this case and it goes as deep as the investigators and police to being payed off...There is no way he can do this and not be brought to justice...But at least it has made those cruel, narrow minded evil sections of media etc symphathesise more and about bloody time..Sad it has to take this to make people realise and see the true good against the pure corrupted evil..

I will not rest as nor will anyone else on here in seeing Conrad and hopeefully all those reponsible ( more difficult) brought to justice..We can not stand still and I fear the worst sadly...I hope this is not the case but I just wonder if all this is intentional to the point where he might be let off..I just have a sad feeling that this is all wrong and something does not feel right..This is just unacceptable and how a man who is on the verge of being taken to court can pose AT THE PERSON HE KILLED BURIAL SITE!!!!!!!...America is indeed a birthplace for some of the most remarkable people but equally the most sickest evil people to ever walk this planet.

I do not know if he is a scapegoat and if all the guilty parties will be found out but in 20 years if I know he got off free and posed at Mj's resting place I will lose faith in humanity..It will not happen because I would not rest until a trial is done..But I do think there will b a trial...How it will unfold and play out is not clear to me and I am sadly pessimistic about it..I am such an optimistic person so to say that shocks me just as much

what's going on?
i don't get it any more :cry:
i don't know what to believe... oh god i cant take it
as much as everyone says it.. i really just want michael back.
michael!!!! :weeping:

just seen the pictures of his visit at dailymail..

this is all planned, staged.. he even poses for the camera.. (and these are not crappy shots that papparazi takes from a distance - they are professional shots)

so sad..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...earance-charges-involuntary-manslaughter.html

That bitch...that fu*king bitch

sitting there like he's taking fu*king headshots for a B-movie...his ass doesnt deserve to be THERE!!

Lord help me. cause it would get ugly if I ever crossed paths with that man.

just seen the pictures of his visit at dailymail..

this is all planned, staged.. he even poses for the camera.. (and these are not crappy shots that papparazi takes from a distance - they are professional shots)

so sad..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1248867/Michael-Jacksons-doctor-pays-visit-late-stars-grave-days-court-appearance-charges-involuntary-manslaughter.html

it makes me very angry..yes..to see him sitting there like that at Forest Lawn...but...it also makes me very sad..because...he tried to use Michael again for a last photo op....to make it look like he is sorry for what he did.......I am sure he is sorry now for what he did...he killed a man......to bad he didn't think about this before he killed Michael......I have absolutely NO forgiveness for him.....I hope he thinks about Michael's face and his last moments on this earth for the rest of his life...I hope that every time he closes his eyes to go to sleep he sees Michael....and the childrens faces.....I know this may sound mean to some ..but he killed Michael..and for that I dont think I will ever be able to forgive him.

That bitch...that fu*king bitch

sitting there like he's taking fu*king headshots for a B-movie...his ass doesnt deserve to be THERE!!

Lord help me. cause it would get ugly if I ever crossed paths with that man.

Exactly!

what's going on?
i don't get it any more :cry:
i don't know what to believe... oh god i cant take it
as much as everyone says it.. i really just want michael back.
michael!!!! :weeping:

I can't believe we are sitting here talking about this.

About Michael's burial site. Its crazy.

:no:

this man really has ruined me..
i have never felt this way towards someone
argh.
im not even going to go there.
goodnight everyone..
stay strong :flowers: :hug:

this man really has ruined me..
i have never felt this way towards someone
argh.
im not even going to go there.
goodnight everyone..
stay strong :flowers: :hug:

We're with you. :hug:
Night hun.

Just wanted to step back in the thread and say sorry because I finally seen this clown cornball on TV last night on the news when they showed him at Michael grave looking all torn apart its to late now partner you did the devils work. When its time for him to see justice i hope all the money and things Michael gave him with love n kindness melts in his heart take over his mind body and soul a person like him personally shouldn't be allowed to breathe right along with the "others" who treated Michael unfairly when his was at his weakest. Rest in Peace to the greatest of all time love u fam

I just saw ET with Jermaine on it and he wants to see Murray treated the way his brother had to go through handcuffs and all. They also showed him the footage of Murray at Forest Lawn and look on Jermaine's face was ice cold. Not happy.

PICS: Conrad Murray Visits Michael Jackson's Tomb

More Here - http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn#tab=most_recent&id=62768

conrad_muray_forest_lawn_02_0003_Layer_7_full.jpg

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn_01_0000_Layer_6_full.jpg

conrad_muray_forest_lawn_02_0005_Layer_5_full.jpg

conrad_muray_forest_lawn_02_0009_Layer_1_full.jpg

conrad_muray_forest_lawn_02_0008_Layer_2_full.jpg

conrad_muray_forest_lawn_02_0002_Layer_8_full.jpg

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn_01_0004_Layer_2_full.jpg

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn_01_0005_Layer_1_full.jpg

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn_01_0002_Layer_4_full.jpg

conrad_muray_forest_lawn_02_0000_Layer_10_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PICS: Conrad Murray Visits Michael Jackson's Tomb

this man has the nerve :closedeyes:

I do not really understand the purpose of this visit. I think he might feel guilty? It could be that. I do not want to defend Dr Murray here but I believe that he is not a main figure in this murder. I hope he will open his mouth when LAPD will arrest him.

a whore .

Those are some NICE photos! (the ones of Murray outside) It just so happened a brilliant photographer was there at that same moment. Since when did papparazi take such nice photos.

I hate how he's acting like he doesn't notice the cameras.

^^So true.
This guy is trying to gain sympathy from fans/the public.
Btw, why does he look nothing like doctor? He looks like a psychopath, same to Arnold Klein.

just great - as always, I wake up, make a round through news page, checking if there's sth new it the case, ending up on tmz and I see this man... On Forest Lawn. And the same second radio starts playing 'somebody's watching me'...
Why now, dr Murray? Why now? You had 7 months, you weren't here, now, when the case is near you want us to believe you feel sorry or what? I'm really trying not to judge or condemn you, seeing those pics from your 'session' (yes, it they don't look like some random paparazzis shoots) at FL doesn't make it easy...

:angry: I hope this wasn't a publicity stunt! A bit late for all of that don't ya think?

SICK! I want to cry when I see this. He belongs to the jail

:angry:

Back