Memorial E-mails? anybody receive one?

Re: Memorial E-mails? has anyone received one?

if u are in the USA just go anyway u need to show support for mike. dont let them make it look like theres no fans cause this is the aim of all of this

I wanted to go and registered - it would just be my luck that they might wait till tomorrow and then send emails - I can't go if they don't announce something very soon as I am too far away to get there

if u are in the USA just go anyway u need to show support for mike. dont let them make it look like theres no fans cause this is the aim of all of this

Exactly!......and the authorities better watch out, 'cause theres no way they are gonna be able to stop the onslaught of fans from coming there. All those barracades they put will come down one by one.

My on son came into my room to tell me that EBay has gotten tickets and the BUY IT NOW price is $500.00 Craig's List is $800.00!!! Now tell me how they got so privileged to get tickets? The damn tickets are supposed yo be free. They said the ticket comes with an arm band with seat number on it. If you don't have either one, you won't be allowed to be near the Staples Center.

And they have the man power to keep people out by all mean necessary. Head up folks, don't go up against the police here because they shoot first and ask questions later.

So far, no email for me and I live here. Personally, they will give very few of the fans any.

*sigh*

Last edited:

^might be fakes?

if ppl sell them on ebay theres no point buying them cause u wont get in anyway. u have to show id

My on jut came into my room to tell me that EBay has gotten tickets and the BUY IT NOW price is $500.00 Craig's List is $800.00!!! Now tell me how they got so privileged to get tickets? The damn tickets are supposed yo be free. They said the ticket comes with an arm band with seat number on it. If you don't have either one, you won't be allowed to be near the Staples Center.

And they have the man power to keep people out by all mean necessary. Head up folks, don't go up against the police here because they shoot first and ask questions later.

So far, no email for me and I live here. Personally, they will give very few of the fans any.

*sigh*

Those are fake... apparently whoever gets them has to pick them up tomorrow and gets a wrist band attached too, so w/o a wristband you can't go. Don't quote me though!

it would be interesting if those that are lucky enough to go.... have a sign that says...

THE

it would be interesting if those that are lucky enough to go.... have a sign that says on the lines of

THE MEDIA MURDERED MICHAEL JACKSON...

of course I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble with the poopoo, though

it's 3:57 here I aint gonna get nothing, I knew i would'nt anyway this sucks

uve got another 7 hrs u never know

News channels are reporting if you haven't recieved anything by now, then you are unsuccessful.

How is noone on here not reporting they have one yet?

This is gonna be worse than the concert tickets, going to even less fans.

staples said tickets would be sent out upto i think it said 8pm l.A time but tbh it doesnt take long to send out 6k emails does it

I understand your sentiment, but I urge people NOT to do this. There's a reason why they are asking people not to come without a ticket. If people just show up anyway it'll be pandemonium and people could really get hurt. It'll be blocked off for blocks and you won't even be able to get near. Please keep people's safety in mind.

News channels are reporting if you haven't recieved anything by now, then you are unsuccessful.

:O That's impossible! ..Right?

I know but we have to remember that MJ has loads of fans who may night visit MJJC. I know a couple in particular. So you have to keep that in mind as well. Just cause we have not got any yet does not mean other fans have not. :yes:

i havent heard anything from anyone receiving emails....

I understand your sentiment, but I urge people NOT to do this. There's a reason why they are asking people not to come without a ticket. If people just show up anyway it'll be pandemonium and people could really get hurt. It'll be blocked off for blocks and you won't even be able to get near. Please keep people's safety in mind.

I agree with this also though. That's why I decided to come home yesterday. It's going to be total CHAOS. I'm afraid something BAD might happen like a RAID, or a Shooting. I'm scared for fans safety. There are crazy people out there.

ppl can still be safe in big numbers. there are barriers there. no ones saying storm the place. give a presense to show mj has fans.last chance for local US fans to show support for mj and show he has fans and its still the im washing my hair tonight mentality

theres around 8K pairs of tickets going out to 1.6 mill so theres a very good chance we aint gonna find any known fan whos got them

what if we DONT show up and then wake up to emails saying that we do have tix from people that won them and are unable to go... That would suck

theres around 8K pairs of tickets going out to 1.6 mill so theres a very good chance we aint gonna find any known fan whos got them

There was never any chance I could fly out that far and I didn't even register, but maaaan this is upsetting me so much. MJJC is full of loyal loving fans, if none of them can say their proper goobyes..... OK, I'm overreacting, I'll shut up now.
Though I still say you should go and meet up and be together and show your support.

what if we DONT show up and then wake up to emails saying that we do have tix from people that won them and are unable to go... That would suck

That is why I think people should go either way. We can all meet up somewhere else, because you never know, what if last minute they change their minds because they think too many people are coming and decide to let fans gather around the staple center, or like you said what if there are tickets available, for whatever reason. I think if you were going to go before they said you needed a ticket then I think you should just go anyway.

if ure able to then go.if its only a few hrs drive away or longer then do it or if your flying from somewhere in the usa. u knw what euro fans would give to be a 10hr drive away. there would be no question. and how many applied who arent really fussed in going,get a ticket and dontshow up. they may give spares out. ok its a samll chance but if u have a way of going then do cause u might regret it for the rest of your life

if none of them can say their proper goobyes..... OK, I'm overreacting, I'll shut up now.

the only way to cope with that is to know there will be a way to sa goodbye if its only going to the ranch gates or inside or to forrest lawn there will be a way

ppl can still be safe in big numbers. there are barriers there. no ones saying storm the place. give a presense to show mj has fans.last chance for local US fans to show support for mj and show he has fans and its still the im washing my hair tonight mentality

Exactly! everyone that can go please go!

No I didn't get my memorial e-mail yet .

I"m going to answer some of the questions I've see here.

1. You cannot go to function IF--->
You have to have the e-mail first. Then go down and get your bracelet at staples. show your ID and prove it's you and then be given 2 tickets.

2. You cannot go to LA on a whim. THey will enforced the law and bar you altogether. Let's not act stupid and show the world we Jackson fans are what they think. Dumb stupid fools. We represent Michael.

3. This is so mean to all of us fans. By saying that the can't do this until tomorrow to me is an excuse...why?

A. It's done on purpose so we would be glued to our computers and this keeps us away from the venue
B. First they said today west coast time 11 AM, 2 pm eastern time
Someone wrote here tomorrow morning at 8 Am??????

How are folks going to get hotels, flights out, make it to staples to get the wrist bands...that's ( IF ) they are chosen first of all.

To me this is a ploy to keep us all home!

Lastly.....
Those of you who are trying to take tickets of the hands of another. Forget it. You will need ID with the same name for the first ticket. If they band you, and you remove the band of your wrist and try to put it on another. You will not get in! This was said on CNN and in our Newspapers this morning.

Fans this is soooooo wrong........

:doh:

Last edited:

I agree. Everyone who can go, go. Don't let them stop you but be peaceful.

I agree. Everyone who can go, go. Don't let them stop you but be peaceful.

Exactly. The police is getting ready to recieve 100,000 + people! there should be a lot of security so i think everything is going to be just fine for the fans that go.

Back