MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Morning Fabulous People!! Its Thursday and guess what..... 2 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

2 more sleeps, 2 more sleeps, 2 more sleeps, 2 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yay! I am packing... or at least I should be packing! :smilerolleyes: :lol:

Flying to London tomorrow :plane:

Have a safe journey Reeta..
i'm on charge today...charging camera, charging ipod, charging phone....
:bounce::clapping::jump::clapping::bounce::clapping::jump::clapping::bounce::jump:

thank you becca :D it will be nice to see u, i cant wait! :D
xx

Have a safe journey Reeta..
i'm on charge today...charging camera, charging ipod, charging phone....
:bounce::clapping::jump::clapping::bounce::clapping::jump::clapping::bounce::jump:

Oooh you've just reminded me, need my camera charged. Will charge phone up tonight but always take my charger as never know when its about to run out. Oh, and I'll fully charge my iPod up. All that Michaeling drains the battery, plus Michael video clips that I need to watch!

2 more sleeps! Whoop, all packed up now! I'm leaving tomorrow as seeing some uni friends in Leceister Square tomorrow night, whoop whoop!

Thanks everyone :wub:

I may bring my phone charger but I like to travel light and don't really want to bring my bag.

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

2 DAAAAAAAAAAYS!
I really can't wait, Saturday is going to be so awesome!
:bounce:

Two more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....:D:D....I am packing now and tomorow at 8.20 in the morning I will be in London(theoretically,i hope the weather it's ok,so no delays). I am so excited,I can't wait to be there on Saturday. Kisses.

Any computer genius's able to post a graphic of the Carlton dance from fresh prince? Because thats how I am feeling right now!! Wahoooooooo........OMG now I have gone sad, I start my Job abroad in 9 weeks....this well be my last MJ meet this year................. :eek:

Any computer genius's able to post a graphic of the Carlton dance from fresh prince? Because thats how I am feeling right now!! Wahoooooooo........OMG now I have gone sad, I start my Job abroad in 9 weeks....this well be my last MJ meet this year................. :eek:

imager.php

2 DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :bounce:

Love those gifs! :D

Only 2 Sleeps To Go !!!!!!
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:​

PLEASE CAN EVERYBODY READ THE FIRST POST TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW ALL THE INFO FOR THE DAY!!!

There are some people I have not got ticket information for yet - probably because I have mssed it :lol:
So if you could all check your names on the list on the first post please. If there is nothing by your name, let me know what type of ticket you have so i can update it!!!

Thank you everybody...........

LESS THAN 48 HRS TO GO!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

just made my packs, and tomorow at 7:10pm i will be flying to London HEHE, hope it wont rain on saturday!!!:D

just made my packs, and tomorow at 7:10pm i will be flying to London HEHE, hope it wont rain on saturday!!!:D

Weather forecast is cloudy but no rain!!!!!!

Not long noooooow!! :D

Hay lovely ppl
This thead has gone crazy with jumpy smiles lol,just wanted to say anyone coming from abroad anywhere,hope u have a good and safe journey and with ipods and that,my ipod touch doesnt seem to hold charge that long grrrr so annoying,i have already charged my camera but will charge again tom just to make sure,so does everyone know what thay r wearing now?and sugarbunny were u going to work hunny??xoxo

:woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The forcast is for cloud - but no rain (fingers crossed)

Have a safe journey and I cant wait to meet you!
Make sure you come and introduce yourself - theres a hug waiting for you!
:hug:

Becca

xxx

Only 2 Sleeps To Go !!!!!!
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:​

PLEASE CAN EVERYBODY READ THE FIRST POST TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW ALL THE INFO FOR THE DAY!!!

There are some people I have not got ticket information for yet - probably because I have mssed it :lol:
So if you could all check your names on the list on the first post please. If there is nothing by your name, let me know what type of ticket you have so i can update it!!!

Thank you everybody...........

LESS THAN 48 HRS TO GO!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Hey! sorry not contacted you i have exhibition ticket and navi show ticket in balcony :)

The forcast is for cloud - but no rain (fingers crossed)

Have a safe journey and I cant wait to meet you!
Make sure you come and introduce yourself - theres a hug waiting for you!
:hug:

Becca

xxx

ohhhh, so cute, thanks:D:D i will receive that hug and give one too with all my love :hug:

I have a fan day Ticket
Soul Annie, Suspiria and the rest of spanish fans who come with me have normal exhibition tickets :D

I have a fan day Ticket
Soul Annie, Suspiria and the rest of spanish fans who come with me have normal exhibition tickets :D

Thanks hun :D

Have a good journey - be safe!!

:bounce:

Becca

xxx

Back